Benny.

[SP/MP] BeCTI

Do you mean ?

1. The amount of AI in a players team,

2. The amount of AI Team leaders or

3. The AI Team Leaders amount of AI squad members ?

1 = Alter this in Init_CommonConstants.sqf

CTI_PLAYERS_GROUPSIZE =

2 = Remove the amount of AI team leaders you wish from the editor.

3 = alter this in Init_CommonConstants.sqf

CTI_AI_TEAMS_GROUPSIZE =

Hope that helps

Thanks, I owe you another beer now :D

Is there a reason my FPS gets halfed every time I move? Makes it unplayable. 24 FPS -> 10 FPS. Can't even move around without getting dizzy.

I'm running a couple mods

"L:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -nosplash -nologs -mod=@CBA_A3;@Blastcore-A3;@Blastcore-Tracers;@FA18_A3;@jsrs2.0;@mikes;@Wep;(bunch of weapons in this folder)

@VTS_Weaponresting;@ASDG_JR;@tacops;@sthud_a3;@nograss;@bcombat_v0.15_SP;@BWA3;@CHO_F35B;@JS_JC_SU35;@mcc_sandbox

Update: I removed MCC, Bcombat and a bunch of other mods, issue gone.

Edited by mamasan8

@Benny - Have you decided how to license the code (eg GPL2/3, BSD, MIT)? I'm still interested in your project, I just can't do anything with it without a license.

This is a GREAT game type. I only wish it was tweaked to stop whack a mole and chasing ghosts around the map. The end game should be epic fights for cities and points of value, not chasing a chain capper around back capping.

I beg of you.

Impressive work. Is there a way to add moded vehicules?

Edited by Solentis

I'm loving Benny's CTI, but am having some trouble buying new equipment. If I choose "MENU: Equipment" and then select some items to buy, when I press the Buy button, money gets deducted from me but the items that I bought are not in my inventory when I press "I". Has anyone else had a problem similar to this?

Hi! i recently instaled the mission on my dedicated rental server, because we are only a few mates in the team all wants to play in the bluefor team, and i select opfor IA for all slots. My doubt is: the IA commander eventually create the BASE and start to take towns? I ask this becouse i was playing about an hour and i not see Opfor IA movements. I think to change side, to de opfor team and create a base (to see if then the ia commander start to take control) but i can't becouse my soldier is locked to the bluefor side. Sorry my bad english. I hope understand my doubt hehe.

Hi! i recently instaled the mission on my dedicated rental server, because we are only a few mates in the team all wants to play in the bluefor team, and i select opfor IA for all slots. My doubt is: the IA commander eventually create the BASE and start to take towns? I ask this becouse i was playing about an hour and i not see Opfor IA movements. I think to change side, to de opfor team and create a base (to see if then the ia commander start to take control) but i can't becouse my soldier is locked to the bluefor side. Sorry my bad english. I hope understand my doubt hehe.

CHANGE THIS :-

In Client\Functions\Client_JoinRequestAnswer.sqf

line 39ish

make it read like this

if (_can_join) then {
CTI_P_CanJoin = true;
} else {
       CTI_P_CanJoin = true;
hint "I love BL1P";
};

Might work :)

Dunno answering whe n dwunk !

Thanks! one more question... is there anyway to form groups between the players?

Simple answer = Nope.

It would take alot of re-coding to allow the use of player in player groups because of the way the AI teams\groups - cash - gear - etc works.

I tried and it was beyond me but I think Benny got it working in a version for Arma2 maybe when he comes back he will get player in player groups working again.

Sorry!

I have tried to do this quite a few times as me and my m8s use sthud and would love player in player groups !

So if anyone gets it working please write down how you did it for us !

Edited by BL1P

Actually, if some AI are setted to Opfor, they don't move or try to capturate city. Is this normal?

I'm having some trouble buying new equipment. If I choose "MENU: Equipment" and then select some items to buy, when I press the Buy button, money gets deducted from me but the items that I bought are not in my inventory when I press "I". Has anyone else had a problem similar to this?

Would this fall under the "Known Issues" that Benny mentioned?

KNOWN ISSUES:

Missing Scripting Commands to handle items PROPERLY in the vest like the backpack container...

Missing Scripting Commands to handle items PROPERLY in the uniform like the backpack container...

Missing Scripting Commands to load the current magazine of a weapon

[/Quote]

Neverminding the mission for now...has anybody even heard from Benny at all recently? It's been 3 months without a peep from him on this forum. Anyone know if he's ok??

Neverminding the mission for now...has anybody even heard from Benny at all recently? It's been 3 months without a peep from him on this forum. Anyone know if he's ok??

Said Hello on steam the other day so hes still alive :)

Said Hello on steam the other day so hes still alive :)

gotchya :wave:

Hmmm, since installing the CBA_A3 and ALiVE mods I've been unable to save my BeCTI sessions. Has anyone else had this problem or is there some setting I can change that will enable saving?

Hmmm, since installing the CBA_A3 and ALiVE mods I've been unable to save my BeCTI sessions. Has anyone else had this problem or is there some setting I can change that will enable saving?

The Alive mod page states very specifically that it doesn't work with saving. Why are you on this thread asking about it?

Thanks guys, deactivating ALiVE solved the problem.

Something else I've noticed is that when you die it takes a very long time to get back to the "front line" again, especially if you've got a squad following you. Is there some form of teleporting or front line spawning that's possible (I know you can respawn as one of your alive squad members, but this is not ideal)?

No, but you can use/make a teleport script with a little bit knowledge (seen one for i44warfare for bridges)and put it in some locations or attach on a objects/vehicles for mobile teleport

Thanks guys, deactivating ALiVE solved the problem.

Something else I've noticed is that when you die it takes a very long time to get back to the "front line" again, especially if you've got a squad following you. Is there some form of teleporting or front line spawning that's possible (I know you can respawn as one of your alive squad members, but this is not ideal)?

You can build a Forward Operating Base with repair trucks. You can set the spawn distance in the params, and even extend it further if you're competent enough to edit some plain text and repackage a PBO. Also, if you use Zerty's version from Jammy's warfare, you can use the custom param that lets you spawn at any held town. Also, HALOing.