Benny.

[SP/MP] BeCTI

Hey,

Thats exactly the case, when loaded from the gear menu, no ammo is considered valid for titan lauchers iven if it is in the backpack.

Ive tried changing the classname of the titans lauchers to the unmarked ones with no effect.

Strangely, the bug is not present if you create a new mission with only the player and a laucher box. In this case the titan can find its ammo and the classes on both the laucher and the ammo are the same as in the 0.97.

So Ive thougth you hided some kind of watchdog to validate that the current weapon can be used considering the gear upgrade level.

Sadly I Wont be able to do more test until next tuesday, maybe it could be fixed by dropping the backpack and taking it back, since its not related to the classes of the weapon and that Bis putted some restriction between lauchers and backpacks.

I suspect it has something to do with addItemTo(Vest/Uniform/Backpack), It was broken like that once so why not twice :)

I suspect it has something to do with addItemTo(Vest/Uniform/Backpack), It was broken like that once so why not twice :)

Strange thing is that you still can drop the Titan missile and pick it up, but without any effect (the missile still not found in the inventory by the laucher)

i do have some issues with bought unit/building placement:

a) when a vehicle is not removed from the placementposition newly bought vehicles spawn on top of the other vehicle, both explode and damage/destroy surrounding buildings.

an example of genius ki behaviour...not moving vehicles

b) when i'm fortifying structures on hillsides placed walls tend to fly above the ground with one part of it. so i wonder if there is something like a terrain alignment option?

SinglePlayerIssue

Hey there! First off, great work as always and thankyou soo much.

1. I still cant seem to find the opposing teams AI taking over the island? I tried on stratis just to make sure(small area/fly around and search). I play single player so, Me= blufor commander + no AI teams..towns occupation = enabled..Opfor AI commander and x1 AI team. don't see them taking anything.

2. Is there a way for me to make a never ending version? maybe remove the HQ destroyed=lose script and or make the HQ allowDamaga false? If this is totally against your vision for the mission or don't have time to explain or make param. don't worry. thx man!

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 19:36 ----------

ok nvm on problem #1

I restarted my mission and made it AI commander w/ x2 AI teams and maxed out there starting cash. now I see them :) Im thinking x1 ai team was too weak to ever get started? any ideas on AI team minimums etc to play a good single player?

anyway, thankyou so much for the best mission ever.

would love to hear ur thoughts on my 2nd question above, if possible. thx!

Are you sure that this was my version? :D

Steam & Skydrive versions are identical.

Run as you would in arma! :)

By default the base area is 2 to prevent scattered bases. Try to sell an old base or increase the base area limit parameter from the lobby.

An area is defined by the base buildings it has within 650~ meteres

I have to ask if indeed you are playing you're own version because there is no base limit parameter in Benny .97. Zerty doesn't have this parameter his 6 versions of .96 I stopped checking the Russian versions.

More parameters=more choice. How would you like your Benny today?

Nice work, been playing 97 and have a few observations. 2 games played so far and on the first the gear upgrade and the town occupation upgrade were switched in the list...just the 1/3 part. IE I had 1 gear and 2 occupation upgrades but on the list it said 1/3 for occupation and 2/3 for gear but on the right side it would say the correct amount. This was the first game, it did not happen in second, so weird.

I have gotten a message many times when saving a template for equipment that says cannot save because a piece of equipment does not belong to that side. But I am just buying from the screen, no scavenged weapons on me. I have yet to figure out which item is the culprit.

Arty may be broken? I bought both rockets and arty, in the arty interface I could make my selections but I could not call in arty, when I clicked on call fire mission it would flash, I would click on map and nothing. Also what do the parameters do short,medium,long and ballistic computer? It says set-up in the parameter, maybe that can be re-worded to something more specific?

The parameter max FOB changes how many base structures you can build and therefore... bases. The parameter name makes it sound like the max bases players can build with using trucks but it ends up being the base total. Set on 2 you can build 2 barracks and that's it, even if you sell one it still counts against you.

I know I have mentioned this in .96 I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, but with this version now that I can see a number for each town I could then test it more. So far in 2 games , even with occupation upgraded max it just does not seem to work. Comparing what money should be coming in with what is actually coming in. I never see the towns get a solid circle unless a player sends troops there specifically. Is the effect instant? could there be something preventing the occupation from working? The only way I can get full value is to station AI troops in every town. Also if you could take the time to explain the mechanic of occupation. Are troops supposed to actually spawn in town or does the value just increase? What is the percentage of increase for each occupy upgrade? Does it gradually happen or is it supposed to be instant?

Love the mission, just got a few questions.

This is a hosted MP mission only, right? I can't run it out of scenario and save my progress and return later?

The AI under my command seem to hate vehicles. They never spawn any. Ever. Even after I change their team type from infantry to something else. Am I doing something wrong?

Is there a way to command the other AI squads in High Command mode?

Is there a way to edit the mission somewhere to give commanders higher starting monies? (Higher than 60k in parameters)

Version running is .97

@Meyar I do not believe you can save and come back. You should run this in mp mode, just start your own LAN server and no one can join you. That way you will have access to the parameters and there you can change starting money ect. As far as AI not buying vehicles, most likely (unless there is a problem with you running this in sp mode) you AI squad is either full of troops or lacks money. When you change then to say tanks or something they wont buy tanks until there is room and money. There won't be room until they die or you force it. To force it click on disband team in the team window after you have changed them to a vehicle. Then the group commander will buy vehicles providing he has the cash as he rebuilds his group with the new parameters. if he does not have cash he will start ordering vehicles as soon as he does.

Thanks, i'll try that.

Any way to edit the mission so I can start commanders with more than the max 60k in parameters?

Assuming that I have built the max bases allowed. I found that even if you sell your buildings...or they get destroyed you can't build another base. I could go back to the base area that was destroyed and build in that location again.

OK, version got tweaked (prolly just params file) and I can confirm the following:

Random Spawns not random

Still an issue. I know exactly where both teams will spawn on both maps.

Paramaters are non-editable, and non-readable

Ignore - I believe this was a config issue

Re-arming Helicopters is 'buggy'

Confirmed - this is definitly a major issue.

aside from wasting money on re-arming that doesn't happen, the re-arm script removes countermeasuers (for all veh), and does not replace them. ie. 1st and subsequent re-arm means no more countermeasures.

Titan Launchers

Heard many players complaining that either:

a) can't load ammo in Titan launchers

or

b) can't lock on with titan launchers

Display of numbers in Commander upgrades is screwy

As per someones earlier comment, the numbers are all mixedup - ie. its shows level 1/3 for first upgrade, but 1/1 for third.

gotta run... really fast now!

is this normal ?

http://d86.img-up.net/ArmaHC6b1d.jpg (479 kB)

... no, there seems something to be wrong ...

Its difficult to say what the reason for this is, but maybe there is a bug and some AI is double spawned?

Greets,

Fred41

EDIT: Problem solved, "energie saving mode" was aktivated on this server :D

Edited by Fred41

Hey Fred,

i think you're right there must be something worng. Now we tryed nearly everything to fix it but we cant find the reasson :-( we all noobs in configure the server.

I've dont seen any double spawning AI jet, but i will take a look tonight.

What ive seen today is when the games is starting all AIs where calculated by the Server and after a few minutes the HC is starting to calculate some AIs but like in the linki from DarkGenesis just some of them not all.

-now ive seen double spawning AI when game is starting. i set 4 Ais and on map after starting is see 8 AI.

And ive i spawn without any AI myself doublespawned on the map.

greetings BroTox

Edited by [S.CITY]BroTox

i do have some issues with bought unit/building placement:

a) when a vehicle is not removed from the placementposition newly bought vehicles spawn on top of the other vehicle, both explode and damage/destroy surrounding buildings.

an example of genius ki behaviour...not moving vehicles

b) when i'm fortifying structures on hillsides placed walls tend to fly above the ground with one part of it. so i wonder if there is something like a terrain alignment option?

This used to be fine in arma 2, I guess that I have to play with emptyPos and stuff now.

SinglePlayerIssue

Hey there! First off, great work as always and thankyou soo much.

1. I still cant seem to find the opposing teams AI taking over the island? I tried on stratis just to make sure(small area/fly around and search). I play single player so, Me= blufor commander + no AI teams..towns occupation = enabled..Opfor AI commander and x1 AI team. don't see them taking anything.

2. Is there a way for me to make a never ending version? maybe remove the HQ destroyed=lose script and or make the HQ allowDamaga false? If this is totally against your vision for the mission or don't have time to explain or make param. don't worry. thx man!

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 19:36 ----------

ok nvm on problem #1

I restarted my mission and made it AI commander w/ x2 AI teams and maxed out there starting cash. now I see them :) Im thinking x1 ai team was too weak to ever get started? any ideas on AI team minimums etc to play a good single player?

anyway, thankyou so much for the best mission ever.

would love to hear ur thoughts on my 2nd question above, if possible. thx!

Hey,

An endless scenario is possible, you may want to make buildings and HQ invincible thought:

- In Server_HandleStructureConstruction.sqf (note that you have to comment in the other handledamage events, there's 2)

_structure setDir _direction;
_structure setVectorUp [0,0,0];
_structure addEventHandler ["handledamage", {0}]; //--- Add this for 0 damages.

- in Init_Server.sqf (note that you have to comment in the other hq handledamage event below)

_hq addEventHandler ["killed", format["[_this select 0, _this select 1, %1] spawn CTI_SE_FNC_OnHQDestroyed", _sideID]];
_hq addEventHandler ["handledamage", {0}]; //--- Add this for 0 damages.

I have to ask if indeed you are playing you're own version because there is no base limit parameter in Benny .97. Zerty doesn't have this parameter his 6 versions of .96 I stopped checking the Russian versions.

More parameters=more choice. How would you like your Benny today?

Na, I don't play it that much :)

I forgot to include the base area parameter, there's only a constant -> CTI_BASE_AREA_MAX

Nice work, been playing 97 and have a few observations. 2 games played so far and on the first the gear upgrade and the town occupation upgrade were switched in the list...just the 1/3 part. IE I had 1 gear and 2 occupation upgrades but on the list it said 1/3 for occupation and 2/3 for gear but on the right side it would say the correct amount. This was the first game, it did not happen in second, so weird.

I have gotten a message many times when saving a template for equipment that says cannot save because a piece of equipment does not belong to that side. But I am just buying from the screen, no scavenged weapons on me. I have yet to figure out which item is the culprit.

Arty may be broken? I bought both rockets and arty, in the arty interface I could make my selections but I could not call in arty, when I clicked on call fire mission it would flash, I would click on map and nothing. Also what do the parameters do short,medium,long and ballistic computer? It says set-up in the parameter, maybe that can be re-worded to something more specific?

The parameter max FOB changes how many base structures you can build and therefore... bases. The parameter name makes it sound like the max bases players can build with using trucks but it ends up being the base total. Set on 2 you can build 2 barracks and that's it, even if you sell one it still counts against you.

I know I have mentioned this in .96 I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, but with this version now that I can see a number for each town I could then test it more. So far in 2 games , even with occupation upgraded max it just does not seem to work. Comparing what money should be coming in with what is actually coming in. I never see the towns get a solid circle unless a player sends troops there specifically. Is the effect instant? could there be something preventing the occupation from working? The only way I can get full value is to station AI troops in every town. Also if you could take the time to explain the mechanic of occupation. Are troops supposed to actually spawn in town or does the value just increase? What is the percentage of increase for each occupy upgrade? Does it gradually happen or is it supposed to be instant?

I'll have a look about the gear/occupation upgrade switching.

Regarding the templates, were you commander by any chances? There's some vest/uniform issues there I think.

I'm using inRangeOfArtillery command and it seems that the calculation is kinda weird. I'll see if I can improve it.

The parameters are as follow:

- Disabled

- Artillery Computer (the stock interface, 0 timeouts)

- Short range (CTI UI)

- Med range (CTI UI)

- Long range (CTI UI)

- Extreme range (CTI UI)

The FOB parameter changes how many FOB may be built from a repair truck for a given side. The Base Area parameter is not present (it got left in my other parameters.hpp somewhat)

Occupation upgrade increase the resources generated from empty towns. A soldier is still needed in the vicinity if you want to max out the town resources

The calculation is as follow for an empty town:

- Occupation Level 0 (default): 25% * (town value)

- Occupation Level 1: 30% * (town value)

- Occupation Level 2: 35% * (town value)

- Occupation Level 3: 50% * (town value)

Note that the parameter 'INCOME: Towns Occupation' on disabled will make the towns resources be on 100% no matter if empty or occupied.

The occupation upgrade will also improve the quality of units which may spawn in towns (0:Nada, 1:Infantry, 2:Mechanized, 3:Armored)

The reason why you don't see occupation in towns when there is no enemies around is that it would probably lag alot to have them all present at a time.

Even a small team per towns would requires quite alot of resources (40 towns * 1 squad of 3/4 units -> 120/160 idling units).

This system is open for suggestion as always :). We can always improve it!

Thanks, i'll try that.

Any way to edit the mission so I can start commanders with more than the max 60k in parameters?

You can open up parameters.hpp and add some extra values for those parameters:

- CTI_ECONOMY_STARTUP_FUNDS_EAST_COMMANDER

- CTI_ECONOMY_STARTUP_FUNDS_EAST

- CTI_ECONOMY_STARTUP_FUNDS_WEST_COMMANDER

- CTI_ECONOMY_STARTUP_FUNDS_WEST

You just have to add extra values in values[] and texts[] at the end.

OK, version got tweaked (prolly just params file) and I can confirm the following:

Random Spawns not random

Still an issue. I know exactly where both teams will spawn on both maps.

Paramaters are non-editable, and non-readable

Ignore - I believe this was a config issue

Re-arming Helicopters is 'buggy'

Confirmed - this is definitly a major issue.

aside from wasting money on re-arming that doesn't happen, the re-arm script removes countermeasuers (for all veh), and does not replace them. ie. 1st and subsequent re-arm means no more countermeasures.

Titan Launchers

Heard many players complaining that either:

a) can't load ammo in Titan launchers

or

b) can't lock on with titan launchers

Display of numbers in Commander upgrades is screwy

As per someones earlier comment, the numbers are all mixedup - ie. its shows level 1/3 for first upgrade, but 1/1 for third.

gotta run... really fast now!

The random spawn depends on the distance set. On stratis it's kinda easy to guess. When no suitable spawn is found within 1000 attempts, location 1 & 0 are picked.

Regarding the ammunition I'm using this command: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setVehicleAmmoDef

I think I'll try not to use those new commands in the future. Time to go back to the old addWeapon/addMagazine!

Regarding the launchers I still haven't tested it but I suspect the addItemToxxx command to be behind the issue (handling the magazine as an item).

I'll have a look about the diff in the upgrade menu.

Assuming that I have built the max bases allowed. I found that even if you sell your buildings...or they get destroyed you can't build another base. I could go back to the base area that was destroyed and build in that location again.

I'll have a look, I think that selling a building skips the base area processing.

BroTox;2555493']Hey Fred' date='

i think you're right there must be something worng. Now we tryed nearly everything to fix it but we cant find the reasson :-( we all noobs in configure the server.

I've dont seen any double spawning AI jet, but i will take a look tonight.

What ive seen today is when the games is starting all AIs where calculated by the Server and after a few minutes the HC is starting to calculate some AIs but like in the linki from DarkGenesis just some of them not all.

-now ive seen double spawning AI when game is starting. i set 4 Ais and on map after starting is see 8 AI.

And ive i spawn without any AI myself doublespawned on the map.

greetings BroTox[/quote']

The HC will kick in after 60 seconds ingame.

Only Towns AI will be delegated on the HC atm.

Something has to be done about the Comanche/Blackfoot being the only air asset that has air to air capabilities. If the pilot is half way decent it's almost impossible to shoot them down from the ground. I was on gunnys CTI server last night and we tried EVERYTHING to bring down the heli, nothing works. We ended up having to find his base and shelling the hell out of it. The core problem is that ground vehicles do not have the range that the Blackfoot has and OPFOR has NO air assets with Air 2 Air capabilities.

Solution: Either introduce jets (with air 2 air capabilities), introduce EASA so that Mi48 pilots can change weapon load outs and put AA missiles on their helis, or extend the range of ground to air defenses.

Regarding the launchers I still haven't tested it but I suspect the addItemToxxx command to be behind the issue (handling the magazine as an item).

I can confirm that the "addItemCargoGlobal" command used, in the "Common\Functions\Common_EquipContainerBackpack.sqf" file is bugged, the best solution is going back to your old way with

/*
 # HEADER #
Script: 		Common\Functions\Common_EquipContainerBackpack.sqf
Alias:			CTI_CO_FNC_EquipContainerBackpack
Description:	Alter the content of the backpack and it's items on a unit.
Author: 		Benny
Creation Date:	16-09-2013
Revision Date:	16-09-2013

# PARAMETERS #
   0	[Object]: The unit
   1	[string]: The backpack classname
   2	[Array]: The items to add in the backpack

# RETURNED VALUE #
None

# SYNTAX #
[uNIT, CLASSNAME, ITEMS] call CTI_CO_FNC_EquipContainerBackpack

# DEPENDENCIES #
Common Function: CTI_CO_FNC_ArrayPush
Common Function: CTI_CO_FNC_GetItemBaseConfig

# EXAMPLE #
[player, "B_FieldPack_blk", ["Laserbatteries","7Rnd_408_Mag",...]] call CTI_CO_FNC_EquipContainerBackpack;
*/

private ["_added", "_backpack", "_items", "_unit"];

_unit = _this select 0;
_backpack = _this select 1;
_items = _this select 2;

if (backpack _unit != _backpack) then { removeBackpack _unit };
if (_backpack != "" && backpack _unit == "") then { _unit addBackpack _backpack };
if (backpack _unit != "") then { clearAllItemsFromBackpack _unit };

_added = [];
{
_item = _x;
if (_item != "") then {
	if !(_item in _added) then {
		_base = (_item) call CTI_CO_FNC_GetItemBaseConfig;
		[_added, _item] call CTI_CO_FNC_ArrayPush;
		_count = {_x == _item} count _items;

//(unitBackPack _unit) addItemCargoGlobal [_item, _count];
		switch (_base) do { //todo figure out bout that goggle mystery
			case "CfgMagazines": { (unitBackPack _unit) addMagazineCargoGlobal [_item, _count] };
			case "CfgWeapons": { (unitBackPack _unit) addWeaponCargoGlobal [_item, _count] };
			case "Item": { (unitBackPack _unit) addItemCargoGlobal [_item, _count] };
			//case "Goggles": { for '_i' from 1 to _count do {_unit addItemToBackpack _item} };
		};
	};
};
} forEach _items;

Is there a way to re-add bounty for all kills (including AI infantry) you or your AI's do?

And how do you increase the money received from capping towns?

Can you add a service point for all towns that are yours? Like in Arma2.

Big Thx to Fred for you help! Server rund smooth now ;-)

Benny die you planed all AI by hc for the future?

Greetings BroTox

Edited by [S.CITY]BroTox

Benny since you seem open to new ideas here's an organized list that shows the features that were on Rubber Edition plus some of my ideas that really made warfare extremely enjoyable to not just myself but several thousand players. We had servers full 24/7 at our peak before Arma 3 came out. I believe there are MANY more mature players out there that are hungry for a complex RTS/FPS combo that includes all elements of Arma.

I listed a TON of ideas: Benny and BECTI community please dissect this huge post and share your thoughts and ideas. Lets take this opportunity to make BECTI even better than before.

Long list, I'll only answer about the new/non existing features.

1. Class based system is planned.

2. Towns:

- Some stuff will be reworked. I'd like to remove the supply notion still.

3. Award:

- I could boost the capture coefficient (there's already a system to prevent exploiting this)

- I'll add infantry bounty but with a longer delay (way longer).

4. Base:

- Base placement in/out of towns could be a parameter

- Buildings HP has been reworked

5. Commander Roles:

- 0 to 100 is a terribad idea, 30 to 100 is ok.

- HQ shouldn't be able to be repaired without a repair truck.

6. Costs:

- Some prices will be tweaked.

- Heavy vehicles should be accessible. Above 10k is overkill as noone would be able to afford it in a reasonable amount of time.

- I'll raise the Air prices.

- 100k is just too much for artillery.

- Gear to vehicle is planned.

- It's possible.

I like a lot of these ideas. I would like to add the following:

1. Classes

- No comment.

2. Capture Towns

- I agree that players should not have to run supply routes manually. Even though supply trains are an important part of warfare, it would distract players from the fun parts.

- The order towns can be taken shouldn't be forced. Distant towns already pose a logistical challenge to "lone wolfs", and most players attack nearby towns first, anyway.

3. Obtaining Cash

- Just like in real war (usually), cash/supply should only come from a base income, capturing and holding towns, and perhaps salvaging wreckage. Adding resources to players for kills can take an asymmetric war and just make it more asymmetric. It's enough to know that the enemy has fewer assets. Victory is the reward.

- It might not even be all bad if most income was optionally from base income. Battles would be fierce to the end. It might be worth playing with.

4. Bases

- Tweaking structure HP a little might help, but I don't think it should be made too unrealistic. Harden walls and defenses, and allow construction without the HQ. Buildings are simply vulnerable to destructive devices. They have to be protected by walls and defenses. When a persistent attack inevitably destroys core structures, let it not be too difficult to reconstruct them. Perhaps allow the commander full construction capabilities from repair vehicles.

5. Commander

- No comment.

6. Unit Costs

- I would like unit costs to reflect their equivalents in actual warfare. A rifleman might only be $40, a tank $5000-$8000, and a gunship only $12000-$15000, but that's modern warfare. Any imbalance can be offset with effective AA radar, and possibly more limited fuel for aerial vehicles so they have to land more. I think those are two of the main factors that prevent aircraft from obsoleting tanks in the real world. Not sure about maintenance costs. Please consider.

In addition, I would like all vehicles purchased to automatically be manned with repair specialists. In the current game, AI drivers are guaranteed to wreck your wheels, and anyone who doesn't bring a rep spec is going to have a bad time. But, it's a pain having to always load them manually.

Something has to be done about the Comanche/Blackfoot being the only air asset that has air to air capabilities. If the pilot is half way decent it's almost impossible to shoot them down from the ground. I was on gunnys CTI server last night and we tried EVERYTHING to bring down the heli, nothing works. We ended up having to find his base and shelling the hell out of it. The core problem is that ground vehicles do not have the range that the Blackfoot has and OPFOR has NO air assets with Air 2 Air capabilities.

Solution: Either introduce jets (with air 2 air capabilities), introduce EASA so that Mi48 pilots can change weapon load outs and put AA missiles on their helis, or extend the range of ground to air defenses.

I'll be adding EASA, no worries.

I can confirm that the "addItemCargoGlobal" command used, in the "Common\Functions\Common_EquipContainerBackpack.sqf" file is bugged, the best solution is going back to your old way with

/*
 # HEADER #
Script: 		Common\Functions\Common_EquipContainerBackpack.sqf
Alias:			CTI_CO_FNC_EquipContainerBackpack
Description:	Alter the content of the backpack and it's items on a unit.
Author: 		Benny
Creation Date:	16-09-2013
Revision Date:	16-09-2013

# PARAMETERS #
   0	[Object]: The unit
   1	[string]: The backpack classname
   2	[Array]: The items to add in the backpack

# RETURNED VALUE #
None

# SYNTAX #
[uNIT, CLASSNAME, ITEMS] call CTI_CO_FNC_EquipContainerBackpack

# DEPENDENCIES #
Common Function: CTI_CO_FNC_ArrayPush
Common Function: CTI_CO_FNC_GetItemBaseConfig

# EXAMPLE #
[player, "B_FieldPack_blk", ["Laserbatteries","7Rnd_408_Mag",...]] call CTI_CO_FNC_EquipContainerBackpack;
*/

private ["_added", "_backpack", "_items", "_unit"];

_unit = _this select 0;
_backpack = _this select 1;
_items = _this select 2;

if (backpack _unit != _backpack) then { removeBackpack _unit };
if (_backpack != "" && backpack _unit == "") then { _unit addBackpack _backpack };
if (backpack _unit != "") then { clearAllItemsFromBackpack _unit };

_added = [];
{
_item = _x;
if (_item != "") then {
	if !(_item in _added) then {
		_base = (_item) call CTI_CO_FNC_GetItemBaseConfig;
		[_added, _item] call CTI_CO_FNC_ArrayPush;
		_count = {_x == _item} count _items;

//(unitBackPack _unit) addItemCargoGlobal [_item, _count];
		switch (_base) do { //todo figure out bout that goggle mystery
			case "CfgMagazines": { (unitBackPack _unit) addMagazineCargoGlobal [_item, _count] };
			case "CfgWeapons": { (unitBackPack _unit) addWeaponCargoGlobal [_item, _count] };
			case "Item": { (unitBackPack _unit) addItemCargoGlobal [_item, _count] };
			//case "Goggles": { for '_i' from 1 to _count do {_unit addItemToBackpack _item} };
		};
	};
};
} forEach _items;

This doesn't even surprise me anymore :D

I'll just roll back.

Is there a way to re-add bounty for all kills (including AI infantry) you or your AI's do?

And how do you increase the money received from capping towns?

Can you add a service point for all towns that are yours? Like in Arma2.

I'll be introducing some modification regarding this part in next version. By scripting you just have to decomment the EH from Common_CreateUnit.sqf.

I'll add a coefficient constant to increase the money awarded during towns capture. By scripting a coefficient has to be added in Server_OnTownCaptured.sqf for:

_value = _town getVariable "cti_town_value"; //--- Old
_value = (_town getVariable "cti_town_value") * x; //--- New (where x is a coefficient)

I'll be adding service utilities in towns too.

BroTox;2556127']Big Thx to Fred for you help! Server rund smooth now ;-)

Benny die you planed all AI by hc for the future?

Greetings BroTox

Most of them yes.

I like a lot of these ideas. I would like to add the following:

1. Classes

- No comment.

2. Capture Towns

- I agree that players should not have to run supply routes manually. Even though supply trains are an important part of warfare' date=' it would distract players from the fun parts.

- The order towns can be taken shouldn't be forced. Distant towns already pose a logistical challenge to "lone wolfs", and most players attack nearby towns first, anyway.

3. Obtaining Cash

- Just like in real war (usually), cash/supply should only come from a base income, capturing and holding towns, and perhaps salvaging wreckage. Adding resources to players for kills can take an asymmetric war and just make it more asymmetric. It's enough to know that the enemy has fewer assets. Victory is the reward.

- It might not even be all bad if most income was optionally from base income. Battles would be fierce to the end. It might be worth playing with.

4. Bases

- Tweaking structure HP a little might help, but I don't think it should be made too unrealistic. Harden walls and defenses, and allow construction without the HQ. Buildings are simply vulnerable to destructive devices. They have to be protected by walls and defenses. When a persistent attack inevitably destroys core structures, let it not be too difficult to reconstruct them. Perhaps allow the commander full construction capabilities from repair vehicles.

5. Commander

- No comment.

6. Unit Costs

- I would like unit costs to reflect their equivalents in actual warfare. A rifleman might only be $40, a tank $5000-$8000, and a gunship only $12000-$15000, but that's modern warfare. Any imbalance can be offset with effective AA radar, and possibly more limited fuel for aerial vehicles so they have to land more. I think those are two of the main factors that prevent aircraft from obsoleting tanks in the real world. Not sure about maintenance costs. Please consider.

In addition, I would like all vehicles purchased to automatically be manned with repair specialists. In the current game, AI drivers are guaranteed to wreck your wheels, and anyone who doesn't bring a rep spec is going to have a bad time. But, it's a pain having to always load them manually.[/quote']

2. The orders shall come from the commander, a TL cannot and shouldn't be able to decide.

4. The problem is that there is so little content regarding defensive structures... There was a good concrete wall model unfortunately it cannot be damaged for some reasons...

6. An excel/good doc spreadsheet could be usefull there to adjust the prices.

Regarding vehicles, I think that the AI should be tweaked regarding the driving behaviour, It's kind of carmaggedon.

Anyone in a repair truck can repair destroyed structure quite fast (repair/construct speed depends on how many time it was destroyed thought)

Thanks Benny! This is the best missions ever created for Arma! Any chance we can have airdropped reinforcements for the player as this would take the hassle out of waiting for your troops to get to your position miles away.:)

Good to hear Benny, iam looking forward to it :-) Multible HC is ready.

Thats true, town defense often spawn far away form the citys.

greetings BroTox

Hi Benny, thank's for the new version! i love it..

anyway, i just want to complain about building factories "bases" !! u can build any building one time only and the destine is 500m away from the barracks only!

can u explain why?

thank you