Benny.

[SP/MP] BeCTI

First of all, thanx a lot for submitting your stuff Benny, I'm sure it's a pretty tough work to dev such CTI scenarios. I prefer CTIs and would like to have complete ones for each map. For me, Arma 3 will only be a game when all of the maps ever submitted starting with those which Arma 2 already had will be available in the game and there will be at least 1 complete (non beta, final and bugfree) version of CTI for each (I know I know this probably will never happen).

Besides many other smaller bugs all of which I cant completely enumerate here, I think the biggest prob with current BECTI scenarios is that they are not completely prepared for running on open servers where people keep coming in, play for a while in any team and then leave. When you play as a commander, each time when any player of your team leaves the game, Arma puts you back to the HQ, no matter where you were on the map and what vehicle or even chopper (!) you were driving. This makes the game almost unplayable when player coming and leaving "traffic" becomes swarmy. Btw I couldnt find a way how could I swap my team position between commander position and other "pure" (non commander) squad leader position and vica versa without restarting the whole game. Another question: is there a way to update factories to buy more advanced vehicles and stuff in the current version ?

Benny could you check the bug I mentioned above before submitting 0.97 ? (sorry if this is a n00b question) :)

Can't wait to grab the newest version anyways :)

... wow, this are really goooood news, cant wait :)

For me, the buggy behavoir of HC, was fixed with a vehicle init line like this:

init="this allowDamage false;if (profileName==""HCXX"") then {selectPlayer this;};"; (whole line extracted from mission.sqm)

Where i use "name=HCXX" param in HC start command line.

At least in the beta this worked for me.

Greets,

Fred41

Thanks,

It's a shame that we have to do workaround to actually get something as simple as this to work :)

I'll do a last control about HC with this fix before submitting it.

What's a dedicated client? We are talking headless client here right? What can a player mean on HC since there is no player on an HC. Not sure why one would even try referencing a player on HC.

A dedicated client is just a pure client without interface. The HC is just a unit, it's owner ID is needed for delegation (owner <object>).

Once more it's a shame that it no longer works while it was working perfectly fine in OA...

First of all, thanx a lot for submitting your stuff Benny, I'm sure it's a pretty tough work to dev such CTI scenarios. I prefer CTIs and would like to have complete ones for each map. For me, Arma 3 will only be a game when all of the maps ever submitted starting with those which Arma 2 already had will be available in the game and there will be at least 1 complete (non beta, final and bugfree) version of CTI for each (I know I know this probably will never happen).

Besides many other smaller bugs all of which I cant completely enumerate here, I think the biggest prob with current BECTI scenarios is that they are not completely prepared for running on open servers where people keep coming in, play for a while in any team and then leave. When you play as a commander, each time when any player of your team leaves the game, Arma puts you back to the HQ, no matter where you were on the map and what vehicle or even chopper (!) you were driving. This makes the game almost unplayable when player coming and leaving "traffic" becomes swarmy. Btw I couldnt find a way how could I swap my team position between commander position and other "pure" (non commander) squad leader position and vica versa without restarting the whole game. Another question: is there a way to update factories to buy more advanced vehicles and stuff in the current version ?

Benny could you check the bug I mentioned above before submitting 0.97 ? (sorry if this is a n00b question) :)

Can't wait to grab the newest version anyways :)

Hey,

So upon Join in Progress the unit shall remain wherever it was? I'm fine with this and it's simple to fix, i'll see if I can work it out.

In SP you cannot really swap (I need to do a "new init" when teamswaping, that'll be done later on). On a LAN or DED you can just go back to the lobby.

As of 0.97 upgrades can be done for factories & gear menu.

... Hey,

So upon Join in Progress the unit shall remain wherever it was? I'm fine with this and it's simple to fix, i'll see if I can work it out. ...

Well I only know the commander bug itself actually, don't really know what the solution should be I am a noob on any mission editing sry :) Btw another property of the bug is that when any player (who is not the commander) disconnects (and the player in commander position gets dropped back to the HQ respawn position), the game puts out a "CROSSROAD : Current commander has left the game" message that's not true since the commander player hasn't actually left he has just got dropped back to the HQ respawn.

... As of 0.97 upgrades can be done for factories & gear menu ...

Excellent can't wait to test it *crossing fingers* :)

Thanx for replying, looking forward to get rid of the commander bug hope you can find a solution ;)

Hey,

Just did a quick test and I have some Questions / suggestions / remarks:

- Is it possible to have some kind of indication of the time left before next fire mission in your custom artillery computer?

- Under some conditions (I think its when you try tofire mine clusters in the custom artillery computer) the arty computer bugs and you cant select a new target

- Its hard to see which structure you are selling in the base management menu

- When you are selling all structures in a base, do the current base number for the side decreased?

Keep up the good work , I love how you code look so good :)

Hey,

Just did a quick test and I have some Questions / suggestions / remarks:

- Is it possible to have some kind of indication of the time left before next fire mission in your custom artillery computer?

- Under some conditions (I think its when you try tofire mine clusters in the custom artillery computer) the arty computer bugs and you cant select a new target

- Its hard to see which structure you are selling in the base management menu

- When you are selling all structures in a base, do the current base number for the side decreased?

Keep up the good work , I love how you code look so good :)

Thanks,

I'll be improving that for 0.98 :)

0.97 is available on my skydrive (see first page for links).

I hope that I didn't forget anything !

PS: Headless Client works 100%

0.97 is available on my skydrive (see first page for links).

it's christmas already?! ;)

i will test it today on my dev server.

now playable on our Server !

cant await to test ;-)

and a little manual how to use HC in becti

greetings BroTox

Edited by [S.CITY]BroTox

7.62 weapons seem out of place at gear 0 on Opfor, namely the Zafir and rather potent Vermin SMG with .45 ACP. Also why doesn't Opfor receive the Katiba as their standard rifle, seems strange. Not sure it's wise to give people AT launchers with standard gear either?

I'm not sure that I am enjoying the separation of the repair and ammo trucks into their own exclusive factories just for one vehicle. I would personally rather they were placed back within the light factory at level 1 or something?

Would you also consider when mobile re spawn is turned on having the team start with an Zamak or HEMTT medical?

I like the new "use factory" scroll menu option. Also I am sure I'll figure it out but could you attach actual ranges to the artillery parameters.

Why is it that I can't lock vehicles that I don't buy locked, is that intentional?

I'd kill to be able to save my gear too, is that something that BIS is preventing you from working on? Oh and what is the current range of mobile re spawn?

Thanks for the work thus far.

Edited by Baskerville

7.62 weapons seem out of place at gear 0 on Opfor, namely the Zafir and rather potent Vermin SMG with .45 ACP. Also why doesn't Opfor receive the Katiba as their standard rifle, seems strange. Not sure it's wise to give people AT launchers with standard gear either?

I'm not sure that I am enjoying the separation of the repair and ammo trucks into their own exclusive factories just for one vehicle. I would personally rather they were placed back within the light factory at level 1 or something?

Would you also consider when mobile re spawn is turned on having the team start with an Zamak or HEMTT medical?

I like the new "use factory" scroll menu option. Also I am sure I'll figure it out but could you attach actual ranges to the artillery parameters.

Why is it that I can't lock vehicles that I don't buy locked, is that intentional?

I'd kill to be able to save my gear too, is that something that BIS is preventing you from working on? Oh and what is the current range of mobile re spawn?

Thanks for the work thus far.

Working with classnames is a pain now, I'll try to improve the weap balance in next version.

I like the separation of repair & ammo.

I'll see to give opfor & blufor a med veh if mobile is turned on.

Artillery is handled of an odd way, inRangeOfArtillery is not really behaving like it should and getting the actual values seems a tad hardcore to get since the distance between the fire mission and the artillery piece affect the initSpeed of the projectile. Some input is welcome regarding dynamic range adaptation :)

Locked & Unlocked vehicles shall have the action.

You can save your gear, it's already working.

Benny i see you've definitely made changes in working of commander slot but ...

... the commander bug ... oh no :o it's still there :S

It's not there only if you lock the server once the game has started.

first of all good work Benny.

new version runs very good and makes a lot of fun to play ;-)

but iam to stupid to runs the HC....

i connect hc to the server but normaly theres a slot to switch him hin and start the game

what i have to do in your becti ?

greetigs BroTox

Edited by [S.CITY]BroTox

Benny i see you've definitely made changes in working of commander slot but ...

... the commander bug ... oh no :o it's still there :S

It's not there only if you lock the server once the game has started.

I couldn't reproduce it,

Could you detail it a bit further? was it on LAN or dedi? are AI disabled?

BroTox;2551454']first of all good work Benny.

new version runs very good and makes a lot of fun to play ;-)

but iam to stupid to runs the HC....

i connect hc to the server but normaly theres a slot to switch him hin and start the game

what i have to do in your becti ?

greetigs BroTox

Thanks' date='

I've just noticed that I somewhat removed the environment disable command. If you want to disable it, add the following at the end of init.sqf

0 spawn {
waitUntil {time > 0};

//--- Disable rear-end rabbits, opening-doors-snakes and all those bis mamals.
enableEnvironment false;
};

For HC you have to use Fred's solution since.

Steps aren't too hard:

Headless Client Guide:

Preparing the Editor

1. Edit the mission in the Editor and add a civ slot as playable (or more if you have more than 1 HC), and put the following line in the init field (you can add a description too like "Headless Client"):

if (profileName == "hc") then {selectPlayer this};

We add it since BIS made the HC non-player by default for some dark reasons.

2. Save the mission and edit mission.sqm

Find the slot and add at the bottom of it's parameters:

forceHeadlessClient=1;

You should have something like:

class Item114 
       { 
           side="CIV"; 
           class Vehicles 
           { 
               items=1; 
               class Item0 
               { 
                   position[]={4723.4199,-8.379611,12673.128}; 
                   id=303; 
                   side="CIV"; 
                   vehicle="TK_CIV_Worker01_EP1"; 
                   player="PLAY CDG"; 
                   leader=1; 
                   skill=0.60000002; 
                   description="Headless Client"; 
				init="if (profileName == 'hc') then {selectPlayer this};";
                   forceHeadlessClient=1; 
               }; 
           }; 
       };  

3. Now that the mission.sqm is modified you have to either pack the mission as PBO with a tool like cpbo or whatever pbo packager there is around or you can reload the mission in editor and export it to multiplayer.

Preparing the Server

In our server.cfg we add the list of our potential HC so that the server allocated them an infinite bandwidth.

If it's the same machine then we simply add the localhost ip:

localClient[]={127.0.0.1};

If we can have 2 LAN clients 192.168.1.5 and 192.168.1.6 then we use:

localClient[]={192.168.1.5, 192.168.1.6};

The server config is now ready

Preparing the Headless Client

And the final piece!

Remember that the headless client is simply a client without an interface (no graphism) so it's unfortunately an extra licence per HC

You can launch it after/before the server, it will hammer until it connects.

Here's how to launch it assuming the server port is 2300 and that the HC is on the same server (otherwise change -connect=localhost to a LAN IP like -connect=192.168.0.1).

"C:\Server\BIS\arma3.exe" -world=none -nosplash -nopause -client -profiles=hc -name=hc -connect=localhost -nosound -port=2300

Note that the "-name=hc" is important, the client will be named "hc" (that name shall match the profile name defined in the editor (hc in our case).

Also you have to add the following line in the HC's *.Arma3Profile else it'll be stuck (our shortcut used -profiles=hc which will create a folder at our arma3 root called "hc", the profile is located within users. * is the name of the hc)

battleyeLicense=1;

If you don't have the the HC's *.Arma3Profile then you may launch the shortcut once and close it (it'll generate it).

Annnd that's it!

You mean as a template? I mean having it re bought to your soldier on death with a fee?

I thought you were talking about persistency. I'll see about reequip on death.

I couldn't reproduce it,

Could you detail it a bit further? ...

It seems I've caught another property of the commander bug : when both BLUEFOR and OPFOR have a human player commander, the commander bug completely disappears !

The cause I couldn't catch this fact earlier was that I either tested BECTI by only myself when noone else had connected or all players who had joined, picked the same side I was on and played in my team while the other side remained without a human player commander. Once any of these players had disconnected, I got dropped back to the HQ as a commander.

Now I could put a game together where both sides had a human commander and the game ran completely flawlessly as long as the human player commander of the opposing team was in the game (I was the commander of my own team). Once he had disconnected I've immediately got dropped back to the HQ as a commander of my team again and the bug had returned.

Hey Benny, thx for the guid and your help :-)

ive done everything but it doesn't works :-(

this is my Mission SQM:

class Item34

{

side="CIV";

class Vehicles

{

items=1;

class Item0

{

position[]={2028.2897,7.2539482,4678.6309};

id=34;

side="CIV";

vehicle="C_man_w_worker_F";

player="PLAY CDG";

leader=1;

skill=0.60000002;

description="hc";

text="hc";

forceHeadlessClient=1;

ive dont found unit : "TK_CIV_Worker01_EP1" is this a problem ?

and i changed the name from the hc profile into hc.

On other maps with HC he is working.

in the most of time battleeye kicked the hc cause he is not responding.

is it possible that you upload a version of 0.97 with included hc ? cause all of us are very nooby in working with missions.

so we just have to chance the name of the hc profile.

hope you able to help us :-)

greetings BroTox

Edited by [S.CITY]BroTox

Thanks for the mission Benny. I've played it a lot in the last few weeks and I really enjoy it.

I've spent a little over 1,000 hours in Arma2, and I once dreamed of writing a mission vaguely similar to BECTI (rough cross between the 'life' missions and a milsim). Funnily enough I never ventured out enough to find BECTI in A2.

Anyhoo, here's my tuppence...

The manual

Thanks for including the 'online manual' - I know there's a lot of work that can go into manuals!

Is there any more in-depth manual anywhere?

I'd love to understand the mission better.

I'd love to tell newbies to RTFM and know they will get most of the questions answered.

I'd even consider writing some content, but I don't know the mission well enough.

Steam Workshop

I don't see the actual BECTI on Steam Workshop. Am I doing something wrong?

Loadout templates

It took me a long time to figure out how these actually worked.

There's a bug with it in new version. I spawned as BluFor and can't even create a template with the default kit.

The help error reads:

"The template could not be created since some items do not belong to the sides equipment"

It was a tricky problem to find, but its something to do with the default aviators given to BluFor commander.

Bug reports / feature requests

I guess the answer may be obvious - but i'm assuming this thread is the official channel for bug reports / feature requests?

Civilians

It would be nice to have some 'ambient life' and some people actually living in the towns. Obviously with big penalties for killing civilians. I realise there may be some significant performance issues with this idea.

So I was playing wasteland today. (for the first time). I really liked how there was a rush to get to secondary missions where red and blue were fighting each other to get to it in time. It even got as intricate as sending team members ahead to lay ambushes while others held back to secure the objective. And all based around random convoys, downed helis, etc; all out in the middle of nowhere most times.

Not sure if you're taking on feature requests like that yet, but I'd LOVE to see something similar in BE. I think they'd work well especially at boosting initial income at the beginning of games. It focuses PVP, which is always a good thing. And it may give the wastelanders and DayZers something familiar to chase when they don't know wtf is going on, rather than blindly running around before killing a few team members and logging off before a kick.

GREAT Idea! Some common side missions would really do wonders for the PVP element. Love it!

BroTox;2545993']this ticket system sounds like battlefield ^^

don't wanna play this in ARMA ;-)

+1

It seems I've caught another property of the commander bug : when both BLUEFOR and OPFOR have a human player commander, the commander bug completely disappears !

The cause I couldn't catch this fact earlier was that I either tested BECTI by only myself when noone else had connected or all players who had joined, picked the same side I was on and played in my team while the other side remained without a human player commander. Once any of these players had disconnected, I got dropped back to the HQ as a commander.

Now I could put a game together where both sides had a human commander and the game ran completely flawlessly as long as the human player commander of the opposing team was in the game (I was the commander of my own team). Once he had disconnected I've immediately got dropped back to the HQ as a commander of my team again and the bug had returned.

Interesting, I'll look it out.

BroTox;2551969']Hey Benny' date=' thx for the guid and your help :-)

ive done everything but it doesn't works :-(

this is my Mission SQM:

class Item34

{

side="CIV";

class Vehicles

{

items=1;

class Item0

{

position[']={2028.2897,7.2539482,4678.6309};

id=34;

side="CIV";

player="PLAY CDG";

leader=1;

skill=0.60000002;

description="hc";

text="hc";

forceHeadlessClient=1;

ive dont found unit : "TK_CIV_Worker01_EP1" is this a problem ?

and i changed the name from the hc profile into hc.

On other maps with HC he is working.

in the most of time battleeye kicked the hc cause he is not responding.

is it possible that you upload a version of 0.97 with included hc ? cause all of us are very nooby in working with missions.

so we just have to chance the name of the hc profile.

hope you able to help us :-)

greetings BroTox

Hey,

The unit was an ArmA 2 OA unit, it can be whatever you wish it to be on CIV side.

You've added battleyeLicense=1; in the HC profile?

You only have to edit the mission.sqm and from what I saw it's fine, the rest is 100% config related. Detail your steps some more if possible.

Thanks for the mission Benny. I've played it a lot in the last few weeks and I really enjoy it.

I've spent a little over 1,000 hours in Arma2, and I once dreamed of writing a mission vaguely similar to BECTI (rough cross between the 'life' missions and a milsim). Funnily enough I never ventured out enough to find BECTI in A2.

Anyhoo, here's my tuppence...

The manual

Thanks for including the 'online manual' - I know there's a lot of work that can go into manuals!

Is there any more in-depth manual anywhere?

I'd love to understand the mission better.

I'd love to tell newbies to RTFM and know they will get most of the questions answered.

I'd even consider writing some content, but I don't know the mission well enough.

Steam Workshop

I don't see the actual BECTI on Steam Workshop. Am I doing something wrong?

Loadout templates

It took me a long time to figure out how these actually worked.

There's a bug with it in new version. I spawned as BluFor and can't even create a template with the default kit.

The help error reads:

"The template could not be created since some items do not belong to the sides equipment"

It was a tricky problem to find, but its something to do with the default aviators given to BluFor commander.

Bug reports / feature requests

I guess the answer may be obvious - but i'm assuming this thread is the official channel for bug reports / feature requests?

Civilians

It would be nice to have some 'ambient life' and some people actually living in the towns. Obviously with big penalties for killing civilians. I realise there may be some significant performance issues with this idea.

GREAT Idea! Some common side missions would really do wonders for the PVP element. Love it!

+1

Scripting in ArmA is always funny :)

Online manual will be expanded, I still have to cover some topics. Thought there's no deep manuals around. If you feel like a topic is missing then feel free to tell me about it or even write about it and I'll add it to the ingame help.

I'll add it to steam workshop later tonight, It's hard to upload from work on steam :D

I think I forgot to check the com's gear at start, I'll have a look.

You can submit bugs or requests here, for gamebreaking stuff just pm me.

I'll try to add a civ parameter.

Hey Benny,

now ive seen when i open again the mission.sqm i see the folliwing lines.

position[]={2028.2897,7.2539482,4678.6309};

id=34;

side="CIV";

player="PLAY CDG";

forceHeadlessClient=1;

leader=1;

skill=0.60000002;

text="hc";

description="hc";

when i changed them into the right lines and saved them they changed by his self, is this a problem ?

You've added battleyeLicense=1; in the HC profile? in HC luncher by parameters right ?

now is the same problem battleye kicked them out cause no respond.

greetigs BroTox

BroTox;2552347']Hey Benny' date='

now ive seen when i open again the mission.sqm i see the folliwing lines.

position[']={2028.2897,7.2539482,4678.6309};

id=34;

side="CIV";

player="PLAY CDG";

forceHeadlessClient=1;

leader=1;

skill=0.60000002;

text="hc";

description="hc";

when i changed them into the right lines and saved them they changed by his self, is this a problem ?

You've added battleyeLicense=1; in the HC profile? in HC luncher by parameters right ?

now is the same problem battleye kicked them out cause no respond.

greetigs BroTox

Hey,

forceHeadlessClient=1; will vanish everytime you save the mission.

Also you have to add the following line in the HC's *.Arma3Profile else it'll be stuck (our shortcut used -profiles=hc which will create a folder at our arma3 root called "hc", the profile is located within users. * is the name of the hc)

battleyeLicense=1; 

I'm flat out, so don't have time to test and report more thoroughly, but here are a couple of probably 'bugs' that I believe exist in latest version:

(It's always possible that i'm just a noob, and my idea of a bug is simply noobishness)

All testing was completed on STRATIS

Random Spawns not random

After a mission restart, BluFor and OpFor spawn at exactly the same place (3-4 restarts, all the same place - some just #restart, others via #missions).

Paramaters are non-editable, and non-readable

Many of the params are not editable (ie. only one option available). Many params are not human friendly - ie. set to things like "0" or "1" or "-1" or "3586210". (Instead of "Disabled" / "Enabled" / Inverted / X Minutes etc...

Re-arming Helicopters is 'buggy'

Re-arm via ammo truck does not seem possible.

Rearm via service menu is available, and will happily take your $3,000. However, either no rearm, or partial rearm is executed each time.

Sit in pilot seat, select rearm from service menu, recieve initial message, ammo dump, no rearm, receive completed message.

Sit in gunner seat - had 50/50 success with this, but even when you get success...

rearm never rearms flares

I haven't nailed it down, but I THINK you have to sit in the gunner seat and make sure you do nothing between clicking rearm and getting the finished message.

I've tried this a handful of times, and had to complete between 3-4 rearms (at almost $3k each) each time.

Gotta run!

EDIT: NOTE: I've just had a quick play with 0.97 off the server I play on and 0.97 from Steam Workshop... I get different results. Possibly config related? Garrr... now I have to Sprint!

Ed

Edited by edwood

Hey,

Another bug is present on the mission, If anyone can confirm it:

The titan lauchers cant load their ammos for some reason.

I tried to see if some kind of limitation script was added for those but I could not find anything, so do anybosy may think of a cause for this strange behavior?

Cheers

Hey Benny, love the new version of BE.

I do have a question, its something that I can't quite figure out. If this question has been asked before or is just completely noobish, then I apologize beforehand.

My buddies and I have been playing BE for the last few weeks and one thing I keep running into is the inability to build bases as we progress. I keep getting "The base area limit has been reached.". Is this a limit on how many bases can be built or a limit on the distance from the initial spawn point? Is there anyway of increasing the limit to allow more than 2 bases to be built?

Thanks.

I'm flat out, so don't have time to test and report more thoroughly, but here are a couple of probably 'bugs' that I believe exist in latest version:

(It's always possible that i'm just a noob, and my idea of a bug is simply noobishness)

All testing was completed on STRATIS

Random Spawns not random

After a mission restart, BluFor and OpFor spawn at exactly the same place (3-4 restarts, all the same place - some just #restart, others via #missions).

Paramaters are non-editable, and non-readable

Many of the params are not editable (ie. only one option available). Many params are not human friendly - ie. set to things like "0" or "1" or "-1" or "3586210". (Instead of "Disabled" / "Enabled" / Inverted / X Minutes etc...

Re-arming Helicopters is 'buggy'

Re-arm via ammo truck does not seem possible.

Rearm via service menu is available, and will happily take your $3,000. However, either no rearm, or partial rearm is executed each time.

Sit in pilot seat, select rearm from service menu, recieve initial message, ammo dump, no rearm, receive completed message.

Sit in gunner seat - had 50/50 success with this, but even when you get success...

rearm never rearms flares

I haven't nailed it down, but I THINK you have to sit in the gunner seat and make sure you do nothing between clicking rearm and getting the finished message.

I've tried this a handful of times, and had to complete between 3-4 rearms (at almost $3k each) each time.

Gotta run!

EDIT: NOTE: I've just had a quick play with 0.97 off the server I play on and 0.97 from Steam Workshop... I get different results. Possibly config related? Garrr... now I have to Sprint!

Ed

Are you sure that this was my version? :D

Steam & Skydrive versions are identical.

Run as you would in arma! :)

Hey,

Another bug is present on the mission, If anyone can confirm it:

The titan lauchers cant load their ammos for some reason.

I tried to see if some kind of limitation script was added for those but I could not find anything, so do anybosy may think of a cause for this strange behavior?

Cheers

Hey,

You mean the current weapon's magazine slot in the gear menu? There's no command to load a specific magazine in a weapon yet afaik. Otherwise I had some strange bugs before on dev channel where even if I had amagazine in my inventory it would not be considered as a valid magazine.

Hey Benny, love the new version of BE.

I do have a question, its something that I can't quite figure out. If this question has been asked before or is just completely noobish, then I apologize beforehand.

My buddies and I have been playing BE for the last few weeks and one thing I keep running into is the inability to build bases as we progress. I keep getting "The base area limit has been reached.". Is this a limit on how many bases can be built or a limit on the distance from the initial spawn point? Is there anyway of increasing the limit to allow more than 2 bases to be built?

Thanks.

Hey,

By default the base area is 2 to prevent scattered bases. Try to sell an old base or increase the base area limit parameter from the lobby.

An area is defined by the base buildings it has within 650~ meteres

Hey,

You mean the current weapon's magazine slot in the gear menu? There's no command to load a specific magazine in a weapon yet afaik. Otherwise I had some strange bugs before on dev channel where even if I had amagazine in my inventory it would not be considered as a valid magazine.

Hey,

Thats exactly the case, when loaded from the gear menu, no ammo is considered valid for titan lauchers iven if it is in the backpack.

Ive tried changing the classname of the titans lauchers to the unmarked ones with no effect.

Strangely, the bug is not present if you create a new mission with only the player and a laucher box. In this case the titan can find its ammo and the classes on both the laucher and the ammo are the same as in the 0.97.

So Ive thougth you hided some kind of watchdog to validate that the current weapon can be used considering the gear upgrade level.

Sadly I Wont be able to do more test until next tuesday, maybe it could be fixed by dropping the backpack and taking it back, since its not related to the classes of the weapon and that Bis putted some restriction between lauchers and backpacks.