Sign in to follow this  
KTottE

Welcome to the faq

Hello, this is KTottE reporting in.

A group of us ModMakers were given the frightful task of compiling pretty much everything the ModMaker community knows about Oxygen/O2. (Thanks denoir ;-))

But really, we want to do this for several reasons. The two biggest ones being that we get to help you guys out, and give you a good start with O2 (which most of the ModMakers did not have since there was no FAQ for them to look at) and give ourselves a break from being asked questions all day long.

The FAQ will contain all the info and knowledge that the ModMakers have collected thus far, and if you can't find what you are looking for here, chances are that you will never find it. With that I mean that if the FAQ doesn't solve your problem, please think twice before making a new thread somewhere, or PMing someone about it.

If there is something that you do not understand about the FAQ, if it's written in a strange and odd way (we ModMakers tend to get a bit odd sometimes ;-)) please contact me via

PM

e-mail: Tomas_Landin@hotmail.com

or ICQ# 95734666

I will try and sort things out for you.

And that pretty much sums this FAQ up, I don't think any further explanations are needed really.

So: Welcome to the wonderful world of Oxygen.

Enjoy your stay, and I hope this FAQ will help you on your way to become a great addon maker.

/KTottE

Thanks to (In no particular order):

FlipeR

KKB

Zwadar

Vixer

Colonel_Klink

Antichrist