Sign in to follow this  
derox

Shoot from Heli with a gun

Heey

I am making a mission. And i want an unit (marksman) be able too shoot from the helicopter.

So i searched some stuff And i found a template from armaholic. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5894 But if i start up this mission thats in the download.

If i get in the heli ill get an option to move too left or right door. But if i doo that ill move to that slot but. I cant look freely around Only up and down not right and left + if i try to get out of the heli i cant. Because the interaction menu doesnt work and i cant click esc or first person or 3rd. Basicly noting works if i activate the script. Does somone know how too fix this or how to make somting like it?

Did you follow the instructions correctly?

This could be the simple solution for your problem and some times it is the correct one.:)

To use:

1. Get in the chopper once inside you should get an action that allows you to move to the left or right door

2. To aim: bring up the iron sights and hold the alt key to move your aim point around

3. Press "R" to reload

4 Press "INSERT" to move back to your seat - NB you will need to do this to disembark the chopper

Did you follow the instructions correctly?

This could be the simple solution for your problem and some times it is the correct one.:)

Yea i did read that after i made this post XD. But then there is still a problem that if i activate the script and deactivate it with Insert I still cant open ESC. So i am trying to make it my self now. But i need to make an option to reset the view and to get back to the cargo off the heli.

Heli init.

_opt1 = Heli addAction ["Use gun", "Gun.sqf"];

Gun.sqf

Player attachTo [Heli,[0,0,0]]; //Dont remember the numbers. i am not on my pc atm
Player SetUnitPos "Middle"; 
Player setdir -75;

i want that if you are in the back that you will get the option and i need 2 buttons 1 that will reset the direction you are looking. and button 2 needs to put you back in too the back seat of the helicopter.