Sign in to follow this  
maxjoiner

Max_Cops and Robbers MOD

@Daantjeeuh I'm sorry but I had some problem with PlayWithSix.....

@Daantjeeuh I'm sorry but I had some problem with PlayWithSix.....

Oh, that's a shame :( I'd love to use your mod but for the sake of making installing mods easy for the people that join my server I rarely use any mods outside PWS :(

i was playing with my friends and some of the uniforms like prisoner and police uniform dont work infact i found it so VAS wont add it to you and jkilling AI prisoners means i cant pick up the uniform. me and my friends just want to RP with my friends.

I need to understand better....

while You use my mod online It doesn't work.....

Is It right?

But did You use my mod in a private server?

i was playing with my friends and some of the uniforms like prisoner and police uniform dont work infact i found it so VAS wont add it to you and jkilling AI prisoners means i cant pick up the uniform. me and my friends just want to RP with my friends.

This is probably due to faction. The new VAS update should ForceAddUniform to you so you can wear uniforms outside of your faction, but this won't work on clothes you find or scavenge from others

Work In Progress

- New Lightbar system

- New Police Belts

in the next update 3.3:

jK-cvhD1gdo

gzclwz8vbLk

good looking update, will there be police bikes in the future to go with the new helmets?

Looks great so far ;) Will there be surrounding light from the light bars as it is in the current version? The blinking also seems quite slow, but that's just my humble opinion :p

@Flemdot Jr maybe.... I'm working on.... for the moment let's use the quad.. :)

@Cyclone83 You right... I have to improve the lightbar scripts...

However thanks for Your interest, Your feedbacks are important for me....

Howdy. Got a bit of an issue that I've spent a few hours trying to fix with no result. The mod works fine when launching a personal map under LAN, but if it's switched to "Internet", it crashes as soon as it tries to launch the server. I'm running the exact-same mod set as a friend, and we were trying to test this mod out for MP, but I can't launch a server when he can, despite both of us running the same mods. If I turn off this mod, the issue doesn't occur. I can even join his server with the mod running, just not launch my own. Any ideas what might cause this?

UPDATE to 3.3

PTCvKPQnbT4

Change log: 3.3

- Added New Police lightbar (New 3D model)

- Added New 2 Police bumpers with police Lights (New 3D models)

- Added New Police Back Lights (New 3D model)

- Added New 3 Police belts (New 3D models)

- Added New Police Biker helmet (New 3D model)

- Added Police vehicles Action Radio on (default Radio off)

- All Multyplayer 100% compatible

download link (the same):

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22941

warning: This is the only one download page authorized by author

Please Don't download from Withsix!!!!

Edited by maxjoiner

Hey! I'm new on the withSIX team, I did not know that you don't want your mods to be added on our system, I just was trying to do my job.

My most sincerely excuses for you.

Have a nice day dear Maxjoiner.

Best regards,

K.C.C

Edited by kecharles28
-

@kecharles28 I have already removed my works with the force from your Site.... You don't have any my permission to do this!!!!

I'm very tired from your bullying!!!

I'm writing to Bohemia admin...all your abuses must finish!!!

awesome mod, but do you know how to force lightbar or siren on when vehicle is empty or with ai driver?

For lightbar:

_namecar setvariable ["lightson", true];

for siren:

_namecar setvariable ["sirenon", true];nul = [_namecar] execVM"max_police_mod\scripts\police_siren.sqf";

to deactive:

_namecar setvariable ["lightson", false];

_namecar setvariable ["sirenon", false];

Good editing ;)

Edited by maxjoiner

For lightbar:

_namecar setvariable ["lightson", true];

for siren:

_namecar setvariable ["sirenon", true];

to deactive:

_namecar setvariable ["lightson", false];

_namecar setvariable ["sirenon", false];

Good editing ;)

Thank you :)

@kecharles28 I have already removed my works with the force from your Site.... You don't have any my permission to do this!!!!

I'm very tired from your bullying!!!

I'm writing to Bohemia admin...all your abuses must finish!!!

Dear maxjoiner,

My apologies for the mistake, it was by no means our intention to disregard your wishes, in the contrary all our efforts are focused towards authors and users. Kari, accidently added your mod again, as she is new to the team and didn't know about the previous discussion.

On behalf of the team I want you to know, I am sorry for any inconveniences. All content has been removed again from the network yesterday , immediatly after we realized her mistake.

Best regards

Edited by Sonsalt6

UPDATE to 3.4

Change log: 3.4

- Added 2 police undercover cars

- Fixed Police siren Bug

- Decreased Cars engine power (now more realistic)

download link (the same):

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22941

warning: This is the only one download page authorized by author,re-upload elsewhere is not allowed.

And where can I get the server key for this lovely mod? It is not included in the armaholic download

We have strict rules about what can and cannot be done to raise funds to contribute towards site/server costs they are clearly laid out here:

http://www.bistudio.com/english/community/game-content-usage-rules

If you feel that any site/person/mod is contravening those rules please send me an email, do not open discussions about it on the forum as both sides have the right to express their opinions/stance etc in privacy.

Despite our efforts to make the information clearly available as to what is acceptable and not acceptable in the use of our content and the means by which people can elicit voluntary donations etc. (see this thread) It's sad to find out that someone in the community has for months been blatantly demanding donations before granting permission to use content or to distribute the bikey for online usage. Nobody wants a situation where legal action must be taken against someone so I can only see a possible outcome being the banning of Maxjoiner from these forums and the removal of his website URL as an acceptable community website on these forums. Any questions/comments are welcome via PM/Email: Placebo@idea-games.com