Sign in to follow this  
Turkish

Hello again, hello.

Hey, all.

I've been gone for the past three weeks. I was on vacation for a week, then I went to my 2 weeks of summer training for the National Guard. It sucked. I would have much rather been playing OFP for that time.

However, I did find out that my artillery battery is the best battery in 34th Division Artillery, which happens to be the best artillery division in the US Army. So that means that I'm in the best field artillery unit in the Army! That's pretty cool. smile.gif

So I guess I missed the death of the abortion/death penalty topic...I hope I didn't miss anything else cool... smile.gif

Glad to be back.

yeah...seems like that Turkish is ashamed of his heritage.. tounge.gif

welcome back Ex-Ronin...i mean turkish smile.gif

...Funny name for an Englishman, i know. My parents to be were on the same plane when it crashed. Thats how they met. They named me after the plane. How many people are named after a plane crash? Thats my partner, Tommy. He tells people he was named after a gun. But i know he was really named after a famous 19th century ballet dancer...

Ex-Ronin?  What do you mean?  I was never Ronin...

Aculaud, very nice quote.  smile.gif  During my 2 weeks of Army, I introduced a bunch of my buddies to the movie.  It helped explain why I'm always trying to use British accents.

...He's my partner.  It doesn't mean we hold hands or take windy walks.  What it means is, I try to keep him out of as much trouble as he inflicts on me.  I give him a hard time.  It keeps him in check.  But really, he's like my brother."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Turkish @ Aug. 23 2002,23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ex-Ronin?  What do you mean?  I was never Ronin...<span id='postcolor'>

Ex-Ronin was you biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 23 2002,12:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...Funny name for an Englishman, i know. My parents to be were on the same plane when it crashed. Thats how they met. They named me after the plane. How many people are named after a plane crash? Thats my partner, Tommy. He tells people he was named after a gun. But i know he was really named after a famous 19th century ballet dancer...<span id='postcolor'>

Guy Ritchie=the man.

I still have yet to own either Snatch, or Lock Stock and Two Smoking Berrals, but i vow to own both on DVD as soon as i can.

...but Chris had to respect the fact that Tom was holding what appeared to be a pair of loaded shotguns. And Tom had to respect the fact that they were not loaded. So, without anyone loosing too much face, Tom left through a side door, and Chris left with the money. And everyone else got arrested.

"There are two things i hate. People who are intollerant of others, and the Dutch!"