Sign in to follow this  
-S.CITY-BroTox

Steinen city / blue 1 cti server

Hello everybody,

We are a small group of real life friends and like to creat a CTI Server like our favourit Server and Mod from Blue1.

We talked with him to help us to creat this server and asked him about playing his map.

On this point thanks to Blue for his Work and good times on the Server.

We wish you the best for your future / career.

Now its done ! and the Server is running and ready to test with a lot of Players and good start Performance.

Server NAME : <[GERMAN]> SteinenCity - Dedicated Server <[bLUE1-CTI-MAP]>

TS3: 144.76.173.68

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/144.76.173.68:2302/

Here we need your help to bring the server / map to his limits to find out where we have to work.

At the Moment we`re working on our own CTI MOD.

Meanwhile we play the last version of Blue's MAP.

We like to invite you all to come and play with as to improve Server and MOD for best possible condiotions.

More informations coming soon.

sorry for my crappy english i try to do my best ;-)

Greeting STEINEN CITY CREW

(post by BroTox)

Edited by [S.CITY]BroTox

This is the User Mission Thread and not "Look My Server Thread"

Hey Chrizzo,

i know what you mean, but we working on a CTI Mod like Blue1 and want to know what you like to have in it.

And to play with a lot of players und a huge map like this we have to work with a lot of players to improve Mod an Server for good performance by max. Player Size.

Greetings STEINEN CITY CREW

Blue1 CTI is based on TeeTimes Warfare. He edited it, its not a own complete creation. Iam not a fan of this mission from TeeTime (unlogic creation of an CTI, played only one time and deleted) and there are custom mades of BE Warfare Editions at this time, they work well and run very good in performance. There is no need to invent the wheel new ^^

Chrizzo we know about TeeTimes Warfare and Blues1 work on it.

Thats what we want to play and we're not alone.

Blues Warfare / Server was the only reasson for me to play ARMA 3 !

Our problem is that the most MOD runs with 25 vs 25 Player and 14 Town on Altis nearly 10fps Server Side and thats not what we want to play.

We want to creat a huge version with min. 80 Player on hole Altis Map. (maybe AI Defense HC )

The first Version of our Mapper Garisat is on final steps and be well testet in the last days so we will see what the next days shows to us ;-)

Greetings BroTox

Edited by [S.CITY]BroTox

Are you guys running BECTI with 2 headless clients!?!?!? Just found the server and was really curious how you did it. If you could share that info we could have a lot more BECTI servers running and eventually more of a players base for the best game mode in Arma.

Hey SpanishSufer, yeah we tryed but have problems with it.

starts with doubble steam starting on my root server.

the map was optimazied for more than one hc.