Sign in to follow this  
=WKV= Blackwatch

Make Blufor vehicles appear when all opfor are dead

I have almost finished my second mission but there is one last thing I am stuck. For the first task of the mission I want Blufor to have to come in a " liberate " a stolen convoy ( An MHQ, plus two other trucks and some hunters ) . I have a trigger set so that once all Opfor on that area are killed it is task one complete. How would I make it so when that is accomplished the ammo crates and other vehciles will appear

arma32013-10-0423-25-31-08_zpsa775b5c6.jpg

Basically I want the team to come in kill the enemy and then the ammo crates appear. Obviously the vehicles will be there as a constant

Edited by =WKV= Blackwatch

Hi Blackwatch, use of scripts could do the job. I recon createvehicle is the right scripting command to use.

Idea would be including a sqf script file in your mission activated by trigger [the one that detects when all OPFOR in that area is eliminated] and spawn additional vehicles/ammo boxes.

I have been able to hide the ammo crates, by syncing them to a hide object in syncronised objects only, but how do I get them to reappear once the area is clear of opfor? I have a working trigger that completes task when opfor are killed do i sync show object to that?

Edited by =WKV= Blackwatch