Sign in to follow this  
Bo--

How to script an antihack?

Hello community, i wanted to ask how to scan a client side string that has been changed by cheatengine? I know that there was a thread before, but this is a bit different.

Recently I made up a server and of course hackers appeared. Now i want to knwo how to scan the client side to know that execVM '\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedserverinterface.sqf\' is replaced by something else.

I also played arma 2 demo a time ago and EW had a very good Antihack, that does this what i discribed above. And it is so embarrassing that developers cant code and release this antihack, people want to play without hackers and not with hackers.

Thanks in advance.

And it is so embarrassing that developers cant code and release this antihack, people want to play without hackers and not with hackers.

Thanks in advance.

Its not the fact at all. Bohemia Interactive has tried their best and STILL finding a way to stop hackers. Also, by the way, I know cheat engine and its not a anti-hack tool. Its a hacking tool! :eek:

So I will not help you at all. In factthe "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedserverinterface.sqf\", is a cheat script owned by NZLOGAN.

So I will report about this to the BI AUTHORITY. I feel really sorry for you.

Ranwer

EDIT: Also, there is no possible way to script an anti-hack (in what you want), if you want to find out, why dont you contact BattlEye. I'm sure they can help you with the anti-hack script.

And, take a look at these links instead (this is all I can help you with)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15716&highlight=HACK

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17483&highlight=CHEAT

Edited by Ranwer

First of all i know that CE is a hacking tool, im not that stupid to not understand what "cheaT" stands for.

Second, "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedserverinterface.sqf\" is in the addons folder in the ca.pbo, so better think first when you post, just an advice.

EDIT: 3nd i downloaded this:http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id...highlight=HACK|| and guess what, my computer removed it immediately, it is a trojan.

Edited by Bo$$

False link there buddy.

Also, do you really think that something that which has been downloaded 1908 times (as I write this) would not have been flagged up before if there was a Trojan embedded? Especially from the number 1 community website which has been going for years?

Just to make sure, you are talking about this: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15716&highlight=HACK. Correct??

Second, "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedserverinterface.sqf\" is in the addons folder in the ca.pbo, so better think first when you post, just an advice.

There is no ca.pbo in an unmodified installation of Arma 3, and there is no such script in the Arma 2 ca.pbo.

Best to think before you out yourself, just some friendly advice.

Just turn off the security program thats removing the Cheat Finder, that way it doesnt remove it.

---------- Post added at 22:15 ---------- Previous post was at 22:09 ----------

First of all i know that CE is a hacking tool.

Oh yeah that reminds me. Since the script is not found in ca.pbo, I just found where it matches:<HAX LINK REMOVED>

"DUDE, YOU ARE TOTALLY BUSTED. :cool:"

Edited by Deadfast

There is no ca.pbo in an unmodified installation of Arma 3, and there is no such script in the Arma 2 ca.pbo.

Best to think before you out yourself, just some friendly advice.

There is, however, ui.pbo which has $PBOPREFIX$ of \ca\ui in A2.

But the script he has mentioned in the first post was a hack script owned by NZLOGAN.

There is, however, ui.pbo which has $PBOPREFIX$ of \ca\ui in A2.

We are, of course, discussing Arma 3. The path to that file in a vanilla install is very different, with the PboPrefix being a3\ui_f.