Mpstark

Articulate: Squad Voice Command Utility for Arma 3

So i really love the idea of commanding my squad via voice comands. I have installed the progrm successfully. Test my mic, it works, the only thing it reaponds to or recognizes is "squad" where it then beeps and all squad is highlighted however i have tried to say things like "squad move up" " 2,3,4 assign team red" . nothing.

However "squad" works perfect and it hears me fine. I can even here the different "beep" tone when it sellects all my men after saying squad. Help plz-

Any tips? Thank you

When I say "Team", it selects the team, but when I say "open fire" or "copy my stance" nothing happens or else it deselects the team, have i installed this incorrectly or am I missing something?

YES!!! Same thing here!!!! Help us out guys

Is there a "move there" command in this? ALl i can find is "advance" which isnt what I want. 

I want a way to make them move to a specific point. Otherwise this mod is amazing. 

Edit: I guess there isnt. Anyway to modify it to include it? 

• Like 1

So with x64 support coming, any chance this will be updated to support that?  As of right now, it seems to not work.  I can only assume its related to the x64 exe.

Hoping there will be a fix because this really is an awesome app.  Thanks

How I can order  AI to move ? Everything work exept move comand....

4 hours ago, Diego Lzz said:

The link for the installer is broken somehow. I tried downloading through Chrome and IE and I always get a "Failed - Network Error" message. I urgently need this! :down:

Try Firefox i use it and works

20 hours ago, STONEY-DSP said:

Try Firefox i use it and works

I just tried it, nothing better, it says it can't read origin file.

installer says I need net framework 4.5.  research shows that windows 10 comes with 4.6, and that it recognizes all NF from 4.0 thru 4.6.  Since this is a near dead development, gonna to with DWVAC.  I also flight sim, so that may be my better route.

I am a little confused as to how this software works.  Do you simply install it and then start up your game?  I have tried that and have had not success.  Articulate can pick up my voice and I have set a command key but when I try to select units for example, nothing happens.

On 29/9/2014 at 7:50 PM, WHITELIONX said:

Am I really the only other person, apart from the original team, that is still looking at this to add extra things?

Hi WhitelionX!

Nobody of the development team is still active ?

Was a very nice and powerful project!

Bunker

is it possible to say commands in other languages than english? i am not good at speaking english and i have german accent