Sign in to follow this  
Oilerpunk

Where's dmitri lukin?

Anybody seen Mr.Lukin recently?

I think BIS or Codemasters (or anyone really) should make another campaign centered around my favorite former/current/former again Spetznaz agent.

I miss him. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oilerpunk @ Aug. 22 2002,07:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anybody seen Mr.Lukin recently?<span id='postcolor'>

I think he went over there........................ confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (amos m @ Aug. 22 2002,01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oilerpunk @ Aug. 22 2002,07:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anybody seen Mr.Lukin recently?<span id='postcolor'>

I think he went over there........................ confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Where's "there"?

confused.gif

well.... since red hammer was a crap campaign (no offence - but i didnt enjoy it at all) maybe they decided to get rid of him?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He Died?<span id='postcolor'>

well since this is set before red hammer - i dont think its possible that he is dead.

would have been interesting to see him (for some reason i have a weird feeling he was in it somewhere now) - justa cameo appearance - funney tounge.gif

Crap campaign?confused.gif??

Didn't u mean to say "terrific, well-written and challenging campaign that was worth every cent of the seven dollars it cost to buy it."

LOL biggrin.gif

It was a good campaign.

The only characters U have seen in several campaigns is Guba and James Gastovki I think...

I really dont think its neassesary to bring back Dmitri Lukin, if you miss him, just play Red Hammer. I dont think Red Hammer sucked...Im sure there were some things I didnt like very much about it but I never thought the campaign sucked.

If I lost my Red Hammer or something I would probably buy it again just to have the whole OFP.

OFP is the best game ever so I just HAVE to have the WHOLE game.

I don't know why people didn't like Red Hammer. I thought they were some of the most fun missions made for the game.

Red Hammer was way too unrealistic. Joe Spetznaz luckily knows how to fly a chopper! Ohhh... very likely. It's a rambo campaign.

red hammer was a really good campaign... but in my eyes it was not as good the original 1985 campaign and not as good as resistance....

Red Hammer was way too unrealistic. Joe Spetznaz luckily knows how to fly a chopper! Ohhh... very likely. It's a rambo campaign.

Gastovski could fly a helicopter and he was just a spec op.

Edit = How I hate smilies

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 23 2002,15:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I bet Lukin is now some Russian bank, oil or gas tycoon. biggrin.gif

Of course, he could be cha-cha'ing with Oksana Tryakina.<span id='postcolor'>

Lol

Yeah, Red Hammer was unrealistic, and you get a feeling that the missions including vehicles was just put into the campaign because it was possible in OFP.

And yeah, Gastovski could fly a chopper, but he is at least working with planes (just look at the first cutscene and the bonusmission).

But mr. Lukin is guestplaying some seconds in the original campaign also I think. The guy who's executing a Crew-member in the endscene has Lukins face! I dont know if BIS added this after Red Hammer was released (played the original game first in v1.30). Sombody may know...

Hm.. I dont understand what this have to do with resistance..well well  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 23 2002,15:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I bet Lukin is now some Russian bank, oil or gas tycoon. biggrin.gif

Of course, he could be cha-cha'ing with Oksana Tryakina.<span id='postcolor'>

Avon, you are just incredible! biggrin.gif

Oh, and to contribute to the thread: Red Hammer might be not overly realistic, but it's fun campaign, well made and apealing to many OFP players (including me).

As this game is about having fun, it's not really important that all campaigns and stuff have to be overly realistic. With OFP we are lucky to be able to have and enjoy both - realistic and unrealistic campaigns and addons (anyone remember the gyroscope or the Stargate mod?), from which you can choose whatever you like. This is not just a die-hard realism-fan comunity, but very mixed. Some may even enjoy both.

So if you couldn't live with RH's lack of realism, don't call it "shit" but better "not my style". Nobody forces you to play it.

What got me is that what he was expected to do by himself in some of these missions was rediculous... wow.gif But it was still fun.

For me Red Hammer campaign was WAY TOO UNREALISTIC. I don't like too short mission (i love long ones) but mission in RH were just too long and too complicated, like the second mission in campaign. I reallly liked more setting up ambushes in resistance, than jumping all over whole island in RH. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scario @ Aug. 23 2002,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, Red Hammer was unrealistic, and you get a feeling that the missions including vehicles was just put into the campaign because it was possible in OFP.

And yeah, Gastovski could fly a chopper, but he is at least working with planes (just look at the first cutscene and the bonusmission).

(But mr. Lukin is guestplaying some seconds in the original campaign also I think. The guy who's executing a Crew-member in the endscene has Lukins face! I dont know if BIS added this after Red Hammer was released (played the original game first in v1.30). Sombody may know...)

Hm.. I dont understand what this have to do with resistance..well well  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I've replayed the cutscene,i'm at version  1-75.And it's Dimitri Lutkin launching an rpg ,and also he has got an evil grin on his face!

well i guess it's not lukin, it's just some AI soldier with the same skin, you know lukin's face wasn't new with redhammer....

BTW does anybody know what lukin's face looks like or what number it has in the editor?? shame on me, but i don't have red hammer. confused.gifsad.gif

Was that comment worth digging up a mummified thread confused.gif

Besides, you are asking an M.E. question, so how about making a quick thread in M.E. confused.gif

I shall let this mummified thread RIP smile.gif