Sign in to follow this  
Moonwayfarer

Crash

Game crashes when I create new server in "Multiplayer" window.

MULTIPLAYER > NEW > OK > BAM crash

error.PNG

That's what I get. Tried to re-install, still the same. What's the problem?

Myke;2525545']What mods/addons are you running?

I don't have any. The game is clear.

Are you sure? Cause the error message seems to point to the Arma 3: ArmaBattlefield 2 SC-x [ALPHA] addon/mission.

Vanilla Arma3 can't throw this problem, no "abfs\scripts" addon folder structure.

1. I have reinstalled ARMA

2. If I have something, It came from some server. The only mod I've installed was F-18 jet and it was deleted in the next day. Some days ago. This error has appeared only yesterday.

I reinstalled ARMA. I don't have any mods. And if I had, why it shows me this message when I create new multiplayer session? I can't even choose scenario, only name, max players, port. Press OK, BAM, error.

As far as I know reinstalling doesn't remove mods and they will still be loaded.

Or you're trying to run mission which requires the mod.

All of the above is irrelevant if there are some leftovers of some mods/addons in your installation. This is not a ArmA 3 error, it is caused by some addon/mod, or more correctly, by incorrect installation/deinstallation of such mod/addon. The problem will persist until you clean up your game from any leftovers.

I don't know what mod or addon I've accidently installed, but now all works fine for me. Thank you all.

cleaning up the install is less effective than cleaning up your shortcut and only referencing the mods you want loaded.