Sign in to follow this  
=WKV= Blackwatch

newbies mission with errors :(

I have made my first mission however I am having a few problems and would be gratefull if someone could help.

1. If you get killed and either revive or respawn the load out you had disappears and players end up with 100s of watches that they cant get rid of ....then all of a sudden they go and their original weapon/scope comes back but they have lost everything else.

2. When the 2nd objective is complete the 3rd doesnt come up even though it is trigger linked the same way as the 2nd.

IF some one could help me I would be very grateful.

First issue is a bug with (I think) INS revive script - I assume you are using that?

Second - how are you creating/assigning the 3rd task? You have a trigger synched to the task module which fires once some condition is true and assigns the 3rd task?

Im using the =BTC= Revive script. I have the third task assigned the same way I have the first and second. I could send the PBO or mission folder over for some one to look at if they wouldnt mind....its a mess lol

Check the BTC Revive thread that might be a known issue they are working on. I'd check out your mission but I probably won't have time until next week.

If you're still having issues PM me your mission and I'll take a look

Don't think so just checked my PMs again and nothing from you :confused: