Sign in to follow this  
Furyk

Task succeed when "all" players enter a vehicle - help

Hi,

I am trying to create a mission with tasks I have the basics working,

Mission starts a task is created to enter a truck, I have a task succeed already set up but need to know the best way to activate it on all players having entered the truck,

What I need to know is how do I set up a trigger to detect when all players have entered the truck so I can sync this to my task succeed module.

Or if there is an easier way ?

Many thanks

{vehicle _x == yourTruck} count playableunits == count playableunits;

or

{_x in yourTruck} count playableunits == count playableunits;

If needed, you can add alive and isplayer etc checks as well.

Thanks very much for the reply, but I'm not advanced enough to make this work at present.

Would I place this in the trigger condition field the truck's name is truck1 what other variables do I need if any ? because at the moment the trigger activates as soon as the task create trigger activates.

{vehicle _x == truck1} count playableunits == count playableunits;

AT the moment I am using in the trigger condition " player in truck1 " for testing but when it comes to MP testing this will not be sufficient.

Thanks again

Are you testing that in the editor? Because playableunits is always 0 in the editor, it's a MP only variable. For that to work in both editor and MP you need to do:

{(alive _x) && (_x in truck1)} count (playableUnits + switchableUnits) == {alive _x} count (playableUnits + switchableUnits)

Also remember, conditions don't have a trailing ;

Perfect, thanks very much :D