Sign in to follow this  
DocSnug

please bring the hotfix!!!

i dont even start arma3 anymore. neither one of my mates.

taking more than ONE WEEK for a HOTFIX for a 60$ game (that is UNPLAYABLE at the moment) is way too long.

are all developers already working on something else? all switched to dayz? all on holiday? do you really think the game is finished now after your "release"?

come on... please... :/

I don't know how many players suffer from the same issue exactly but obviously not everyone so in my opinion a week is still tolerable. Especially when they're acknowledging the issue daily and working hard to fix it.

Does it look like they're on holiday? There has been patches almost every day since release.:j:

taking more than ONE WEEK for a HOTFIX for a 60$ game (that is UNPLAYABLE at the moment) is way too long.

.....+1

While i understand the frustration, fixing a bug is not a work of minutes (well, it can be if it's only a type somewhere but mostly it something more complex). First it needs reproductions to locate which circumstances cause the bug. The the affected code has to be located and analyzed what goes wrong and why. Then solutions has to be found which aren't always obvious. And finally it must be checked if the intended fix doesn't cause new bugs.

It takes time. A week is nothing so to speak.

*EDITH*

And about the "unplayable" part: played 3 hours online yesterday and had a lot of fun. Fun is what you make out of it.

you could make your game be in dev mode and you will have the fix. also the dev's need the time o be sure it is THE fix. cuase if it aint the probber fix people will whine again about the fix did not fix anything.

Myke;2524514']And about the "unplayable" part: played 3 hours online yesterday and had a lot of fun. Fun is what you make out of it.

I've logged 76 hours in the last two weeks! I suffered many of those hours at the hands of terrible pilots, but it was fun nonetheless...

no information about:

-systemspecs

-dev branch or not

-in what way its unplayable (crashes, lags in mp, performance etcpp)

-what graphic settings...

lol?

i think he is talking about the crash bug. even though I have suffered from the same bug I still make it challenging by only using a pistol to get my kills. it makes me more situational aware of what is going on around me in game and more patient. like someone said it is what you make of it

I guess all they needed to fix crashing was someone to say "please" and a few exclamation marks:

TO: Arma 3 Users

UNIT: Main Branch

ACTIVITY: Hotfix: 1.02 (Multiplayer stability)

SIZE: ~16 MB

CHANGELOG

ENGINE

Fixed: Common multiplayer instability related to PhysX simulation (ragdoll versus respawn) in patch 1.02. Please allow some time for all servers and clients to update - issues may persist if either isn't yet updated (they are able to connect to each other).

I guess all they needed to fix crashing was someone to say "please" and a few exclamation marks:

Nope, all they needed was time. ;)