Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Nov. 13 2002,19:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hehe would be cool... i will try that one out later today...

Resistance MP has really been fucking up on our network recently and has never before..

My bro would be able to watch me do stuff, and i would see him move but once i took a shot, alt tab, paste, alt tab again he just wouldn't move.. He would be in the same place and though he was moving on his computer, he wouldn't move on mine.... I could still kill him too...

He went to the other side of the island once on his computer but because he was still next to me on mine i could kill him...

This only happened after i redid my hd and never had this problem before.. IT SUCKS AND I MAY HAVE TO DO MY HD AGAIN!<span id='postcolor'>

Sounds like you just made a trainer!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Nov. 14 2002,17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My bro would be able to watch me do stuff, and i would see him move but once i took a shot, alt tab, paste, alt tab again he just wouldn't move..<span id='postcolor'>

Instead of messing with all that crap why not use a screenshot grab app that simply saves the image to disk every time you press the button? Then you can stay in the game and edit the pics later smile.gif

i tried using some of those and they weren't nearly as good as the old "print screen" confused.gif

I found a correctly configured hypersnap to be vastly superior, once set up it will save the file to the exact specifications, ie you can make it a 15% compressed Jpeg with 10% increased gamma (for example) saves having to manually do all that crap in paintshop pro smile.gif

could you give us a link plz? lol would help...

I've tried a bunch of Screen shot utilities. The only one that really works good when OFP is running is the Screen Shot Utility. But it only had a 30 day trial period and I can't re-install and use it unles I pay 17$.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Nov. 14 2002,20:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">could you give us a link plz? lol would help...<span id='postcolor'>

Use a search engine, it's what they're there for smile.gif

there is a thread about useful programs here in the off forums.

check out GrapClipSave. it´s a great Screenshot program, Freeware, without putting nasty wateramrks or modifications to your pics.

wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Nov. 13 2002,21wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hows that making a trainer?<span id='postcolor'>

Let me explain, a trainer is a program used for online cheating.  It's a program that you download, while playing your game, you activate the program (by pressing a button or by alt tab).  The program will then give you unlimmited ammo, or invisibility or it might make sure that you can see everyone on the map while no one else can do that, you can activate all kinds of stuff.

Trainers are really fucked, they can really spoil a game.  I stopped playing Delta Force 2 multiplayer because there always were some assholes who couldn't play without cheats.

Trainers are rather easy to find, on most servers they can give huuuuuuge lag.  

I was saying that you just made a trainer because you were able to kill someone when they were on the other side of the Island.  Of course i was just joking, but actually it is something that you could compare with a trainer.

I checked the internet and i found 3 trainers already (for OFP), all on one site in less than 1 minute...I dunno if they are for online use.  They probable are.

I wasn't talking about shoes.  These cheating programs really suck and can spoil any game...

I KNOW WHAT A TRAINER IS!

but i think it was something to do with the connection... But it was because i had psp7 running in the bg that it f'ed up big time. And it only started doing this after i redid my hd because i whiped it and started again because it was f'ing up but now its even worse, and i completely erased it so it shouldn't be having these problems unless its something i'm loading. But i'm using the same things i did before hand and i had no probs sad.gif

This will not work on others computer because the probability of them having psp7 and have a fucked, Lan networked computer, is quite slim..

And trainers are downloaded and applied... This isn't a trainer

USAF Air Show.  Still working things out with the AI and doing tricks and such.

641-Harnu.jpg

639-Harnu.jpg

640-Harnu.jpg

Ya, And just some basic editing to the script lets you narrow down the amount or change the colors of the smoke.

Sweet, thx

btw is it possible to make it were if the vehicle is in the yellow/red zone of dammage then it will smoke white? like on a helo or plane?

You could maybe make the Trigger that activates it only activate when a vehicle dammage is greater than a certain amount.