Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Nov. 05 2002,23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where do u download that ramp from?<span id='postcolor'>

Check page 1 or 2

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (habdoel @ Nov. 05 2002,11:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">here you will find stunt island (no res required):

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?sekce=islands<span id='postcolor'>

thx but we already have it smile.gif

In your OperationFlashpoint/Addons folder.....

did you make the shopping cart? ware can i get it?are you gona make a bigger one like the one in the jackass movie?

Lol those are great fubar.

You should put on the guys jacket a little sticker that says "Johnny Knoxvill"

How fast does that shopping cart go by the way?

God dammit! I was searching through addon pages and had the same idea lol. Well, I'll just take it to the next level. Muahahaha. Tommorow after school, you may see the most terrifying cart jump ever!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Nov. 13 2002,04:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How fast does that shopping cart go by the way?<span id='postcolor'>

It doesn't have a speedometer, but I would guess about the same as a Trabant, maybe a bit faster...

where can i get that kiss face? does it has a "i was made for loving you" trigger? or the action menu stick tongue out?

ROFLMAO@MajorFubar. biggrin.gif If only my local supermarket had service like that wink.gif

lol ive missed a lot as i haven't been here for a LONG time....

I haven't actually tried the cart out, i've been using the monster truck recently instead.

monsterstunt2.jpg

monsterstunt.jpg

Rob, now do the same stunt again but put one of your friends in the car that gets crushed by the monstertruck, make him look through the window and give some screens of how the truck comes closer and closer.... Stuff like that might be rather entertainign too...

hehe would be cool... i will try that one out later today...

Resistance MP has really been fucking up on our network recently and has never before..

My bro would be able to watch me do stuff, and i would see him move but once i took a shot, alt tab, paste, alt tab again he just wouldn't move.. He would be in the same place and though he was moving on his computer, he wouldn't move on mine.... I could still kill him too...

He went to the other side of the island once on his computer but because he was still next to me on mine i could kill him...

This only happened after i redid my hd and never had this problem before.. IT SUCKS AND I MAY HAVE TO DO MY HD AGAIN!