Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

Whoever wanted airbus the link is here

http://ofp-zone.gamesurf.tiscali.de/download.php?dl=true&id=5

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If only we had fireworks. <span id='postcolor'>

You do.  Use heavy grenadiers and equip them with flares, or shoot/throw the flares urself, all u hafta do is aim at sky...

Ok placebo, this is just one post going out to my team members because i can't remember exactly who i recruited so im sure they will read this when they check the forums....

Team we now official have our forums up over at http://ofpstunts.opflash.org/ though the site isn't up yet you can now play around on the forums and come up with great ideas.. Its better than getting told off here.

And that goes for anyone else who wants to carry on with this stunt topic biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (160th(SOAR)LoNeWoLF @ Oct. 28 2002,00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whoever wanted airbus the link is here

http://ofp-zone.gamesurf.tiscali.de/download.php?dl=true&id=5

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If only we had fireworks. <span id='postcolor'>

You do.  Use heavy grenadiers and equip them with flares, or shoot/throw the flares urself, all u hafta do is aim at sky...<span id='postcolor'>

Speaking of which, I've tirggerd a cessna to be able to drop flares biggrin.gif

Harnu, post some pictures please i would love to see this in action, or you could just do it at our forums now.

Flares

In the pic I have a bunch of flares falling. Off screen ahead of my cessna are 3 other cessna's flying in tight form. Each dropping a different colored flare.

That is really impressive Harnu, carry on the convo on our forums too...

So are those 3 sets of 3 colors being dropped by the same plane? or three different planes?

3 Different planes.  I have them being flown by AI ahead of mine.

Would anyone happen to know how to camcreate vehicles and parachutes?

instead of boom = camcreate what do I change boom to? I've tried several things, is it even possible?

lol, love the motorcycle in the wall!

And in the anotov stunt, what were you doing? the 1 pic isn't enough to show it.

160th(SOAR)LoNeWoLF come sign up at our forums, we need all the people we can get lol...

But im with Harnu, there isn't anything on the first two pictures or are you just showing the size of the ramp?

I just made this mission on stunt island-there were maybe 50 or so armored 5 ton trucks going down the huge built in ramp thing and 6 russian helos, 3 Tunguskas, and 2 infrantry squads attacking them. THen if anyone was lucky enough to get to the other side there was a BMP waiting. I was the only one to make it. Oh, I forgot I also had Super HE mines that blew up when the trucks went over them

Rob/Harnu: I was just showing the location and wat the stunt was, as for the Antonov, I was trying to make it so it cleared it barely, but the plane came a little late....

EDC: I couldnt figure out how to get stuff to detonate when units passed over satchels...

I tried naming the satchel BOMB and putting a trigger with West, Present, and in the activation line i put "BOMB Action ["TOUCHOFF"]" but it didnt work...

BTW - The red motorcycle landed in the building, when i got out i was inside....lol

Maybe if you put the ramp in the water -0.5m then it might help

Please, dates and times when we get to together do it through PM's! We've been warned already, don't push it!

Yes Bro listen!

Anyway, we're still looking for more people to join our little possy....

Btw those who want to make more amazing stunt shots download, stunt island ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/islands/stunt_island.zip

This is all you will need from hill tops to slanted ground to amazing steap hills to long straights... There are bumps in some of the roads too...

EDC How did you get non-manual/Artificial Idiot placed Satchels to explode? I couldnt figure out wat i did wrong

Named Satchel BOMB

in Trigger I selected Anybody Present, then in Init line i put BOMB Action["TOUCHOFF"]

So that when a jeep driven by AI drove over the radius of trigger BOOM! But it didnt work! Help? BTW - Fubar or Denoir how did u sloww down time.....i think it was somethign like acs -.01 but I don't really remember...

Well as far as i remember theres supposed to be more in that action field... But anyway.. We're still looking for more team members if you guys have anything special for us...?? smile.gif

When i use the charges, i place em first then detonate them when im doing the stunt manually

That's why I wanted to have another person the first time, to detonate the charge or take the picture.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 22 2002,23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If anything is a stunt, this is:

stunt1.jpg

Now with the Jag:

stunt2.jpg

Going in on a landing (no not the plane). Notice how far the plane has gotten already:

stunt3.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

I`m just four months offline and when I`m back I have to see stuff like this!!

I CAN`T BELIEVE IT!!! tounge.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif