Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

DANG, looks like you guys had fun without me..... sad.gif:(:(:(

For those who haven't seen The Ring (new movie) then don't its the freakest thing i've ever seen, its rated a fucking PG13 and i thought after the amount of scary movies i've seen i could handle it... Still i jumped like hell...

Thats what i was doing instead of stunts...

I hope that we get this back to proportion soon though wink.gif

Those "Pull" picks are funny but aren't exactly what i would call stunts, more like kamakazi's tounge.gif

Yes we had fun. If some1 could make a map with spawn and LOTS of vehicles and ammocrates with satchels and some ramps it would be great.

that picture with the biker satchelled spinned like 30 times b4 it landed lol. Rob I spared 40 min to play

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snoopy @ Oct. 22 2002,07:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay, this is what I got in that session biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL a tank shooting you as you fly off the ramp....priceless smile.gif

Well guys i have to be at school for one lesson in about 40 mins, then i have to come back and do some more home school work, then i go back again to my home tutor and do 1 hour with him, and then im totally free to do what ever for the rest of the day.... That being in 6 hours from now...

I'm still looking to find a fucking respawn script!! mad.gif but there aren't any, only vehicle scripts. (not shouting at you ale2999)

And i have already made a map (a good one) with up to 8 player slots on, many tanks to get bailed vehicles out of the way and more GT's and notes and all kinds... I will add the ammo crates later, my main concern is to find a respawn script (THAT WORKS) can you believe that not eve ofpec.com has one sad.gifconfused.gif

I'll work on the map more when I get back from work, and when I get my homework done. mad.gif

Well i have the first Official OFPStuntMag map biggrin.gif

Those who are on the team join irc and send me your e-mail addresses so that i can send it to you...

O and i have respawn working tounge.gif

Note: I've tried that stupid Frapps program in the game to capture my stunts but the game will just not run if Frapps is running, it must hve a file that either the game needs to play or something inside the game is programmd to stop if any vid capture programs are running.

I thought practice this week would be like the rest. They've been going easier on us. I haven't been as tired as normal.

So here we go: MP Party with Sniperwolf

Him, located in California (afternoon) me located in Germany (terribly deep at night 3h039). We had a realy cool MP session. It was helarious. The ping sucked but we still managed some realy funny stuff and the map he created is worth a second try.

We did a lot of "ejecting in the air" stunts and the best ones I wasnt capable to save. But here are some of them. Enjoy sniper wolf flying at around 110km/h through the air and facing death biggrin.gif

102220029195161.jpg

102220029195056.jpg

Dear Sniperwold, unfortunately I was so STUPID to delete your best stunt. the one with the dodge that looked so great. I dont know whether it is possible to revert overwritten files?

But I am the living proof of a "nearly" perfect Dodge 360 vertical axis stunt. Please apologise for this "stupid" loss of a great image!

the pictures dont work!

me wanna see!

i see red X's

EDIT: nevermind, i see them now, just had to refresh a few times wink.gif

LOL

he flys off the ramp, jumps off, and hits the floor *SPLAT!*

get the road clearing crew here biggrin.gif

np albert i will show u it again biggrin.gif i have been practicing with the dodge lol so we can get another 1 of those... tounge.gif  to let people know i wasnt th only 1 doing crazy stunts..... albert did some Xtra Crazy stunts 2 lol as soon as my bro comes back i will be able to post them....he has the site that he puts all our stunts on and i dont know it but when he comes back u will see the awsome stunts that albert pulled off lol......i will xplain 1 of my my favourite stunts that he done....

we decided that we wanted to do something xtra crazy sooo

i got on a motor bike with albert (albert was driving)... we came up to 1 of the jumps at around 160 mph and albert ejected biggrin.gif lol with me still sitting on the bike i took a ss of him flying through the air at around deadly speeds of 150 mph and it looks like i am totally dimented coz im sitting on the bike with my arms holding onto air while albert zooooms throught the air like superman! my last words were "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol

u guys gotta c it, its the best!   tounge.gif

lol i have just though of another crazy idea! y dont we make a jump fom the island's edge jumping over the sea into an aircraft carrier lol we gotta try that 1 next time

Ok a couple of things i would like to clear up here..

Firstly sorry for leaving early on the MP mission, i had to go to youth group.

Secondly Albert that map was made by me thank you not my bro

Thirdly i dont have a site yet sn][perwolf (bro) i never said i did, im designing one and i hope to be hosted where i work but that may be another week...

As our network is being a bitch i can't transfer the pictures on to my computer for formating so i shall try again tomorrow..

Note To Team Members

Only post the ok ones, remember we want to keep the best ones for the site, dont give the thing away so early smile.gif

Fourthly, sorry for being a Jerk on the MP session, you guys weren't exactly awake, especially FSPilot tounge.gif

atthis point, I'd like to ask our dare devils to use other moethods of communication between themselves. I'd like to see more of results from your works on this thread instead of posting about when to meet and etc. smile.gif

albert didt say that it was my map i dont know where u got it from confused.gif but albert if we could have another game tonight maybe that would be great biggrin.gif we could do some more crazy stunts  tounge.gif and how about the boat jump?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 22 2002,04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Him, located in California (afternoon) me located in Germany (terribly deep at night 3h039). We had a realy cool MP session. It was helarious. The ping sucked but we still managed some realy funny stuff and the map he created is worth a second try. <span id='postcolor'>

Thats where i got it from and james will you stop telling me how the sites going.... You know its no where near from done but yet you still say that its almost up or it is up...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Oct. 23 2002,12:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fourthly, sorry for being a Jerk on the MP session, you guys weren't exactly awake, especially FSPilot tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Zzzz.... Zzz....

*snort*

huh? what?

LOL i have a really good idea invloving civis that im going to try out lol tounge.gif

For the stunts guys, I wanna get some addons onto my geocities site for you guys when we meet. That way you get everything needed for the stunts. My question is, how do I add files onto Geocities so you can download?

And this DOES pertain to stunts so don't give me shit about it not please.