Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and maybe a tank for clearing wreckage  <span id='postcolor'>

Yes snoopy i was thinking about this, even if we did have respawn points and lots of vechiles the ones that bail on the ramps are going to need to get their broken vehicles out of the way...

I hope your jotting these notes down FSPilot

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can't help until next week or later.  This week is the last week of football at school.  Practices last for a while and I'm wiped out afterward.  Last game is this Friday, then I gotta go back Saturday to return my gear.

<span id='postcolor'>

Dont worry about it, the site may not be up properly until another 2 weeks anyway... And many people aren't going to be free for another week or so, so i guess this gives us time to ask around for helpers.. those who know anyone in the community that would like to help then give them my contact details for me...

Remember i need island makers, map makers, modellers and skinners.

For those with the fast connections are all required to help in the multiplaying.

Think of amazing new ways of flipping units. For those who saw my bike wheelying about 4 pages back i did that by starting in the air about 100 meters up and it auto flipped forward where i was standing. Use charges, not too close, think of new things to jump.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is great!

can anybody recommend a good screenshot taker that automaticaly changes pictures it to .jpg?

I have one but it changes it to .bmp and its a slight hassle to change all of it.<span id='postcolor'>

Anyone who has a 32 or 64 meg graphics card should be able to take the shots with using the printscreen button.. Or those who have programs capable of taking shots by pressing a seperate button make sure you have a paint editor to convert them to jpg to make life easier for people e.g. me to upload.

Im still looking for someone who has an avi and mpeg codec device so that we can compress videos made.

Its great to have you guys so quickly, im still hoping to get A LOT more.. so talk on other sites forums about this and see if anyone has any special abilities.. I'm really looking for the modellers and island makers.

Modellers

Their job is to make impressive ramps and new vehicles for the jumping action tounge.gif

Skinners

Obviously to skin those models

Island makers

To make nice islands with flat land sections with hills all around so that we have a run up before hitting the jump.

Map makers

Must be required to be able to put good maps together with experience and be able to script for respawns etc or at least know how to use the scripts if taken from another site.

Fresh ideas in mind are a good quality

Screenshot takers

Most must be required to have dual isdn or higher, some paint program able to edit pictures and to add site a logo on every picture taken.

For those who contain programs on their computers that can take more than 1 shot every 0.5 seconds is very useful.

For those who have access to the site are required to make sure that they change to jpg format and have info on the picture taken like author etc and what move was attempted.

msn: ale2999@hotmail.com

connection: adsl 1256down/512up

available from next week. Vital question are u guys based in europe or north america? cuz I am not gonna wake up at 3 in the nit to play lol.

Thankyou for your submission...

I live in California, FSPilot lives in Kasas.. So far i haven't had a chance to contact the others yet...

I feel that it would be better if everybody stopped talking and started to make some stunts wink.gif

Yes I am trying to do some stunts, but there are tought ones: E.g with the mission editor uprade you get a "soccer ball" you can place it on the roof of some building, take an F-14 and try to hit it with a bullet. And then try to hit it so that it lands somewhere special, e.g. inside an LSD biggrin.gif

Oh, btw LSD, you can make an LSD drive 60, I took this strange transport ship and drive sideways into the LSD, then you are locked into it and push it up to full speed. Unfortunately it bounces on ramps.

102120027523274.jpg

And BTW speed: Noone can beat the altitude of 9228 and top speed of 1018, I think you cant go higher and faster! smile.gif

Nope....my top speed is 1400km/h in a Tornado with a start height of 10000m (use the Stunt Island..and head for the ground).....anyone been faster than that (no scripting!wink.gif

Try to get a scud on his back and then use launch scud and then see what wil happen....:)

Ok, for those who have wanted to join then get irc and join channel #ofpstunts use Quakenet, Quakenet random server.

I shall be in there waiting for people....

Denoir dont chop my head now will ya.

But PLEASE PEOPLE JOIN THE IRC ROOM AND WE CAN GET CONNECTED for a STUNTSESSION. NOW, yes, RIGHT NOW..not to morrow or next week.

Even if you only want to take Screenshots, NP, I work in the Tourism sector and are used to japanese tourists.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 21 2002,13:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And BTW speed: Noone can beat the altitude of 9228 and top speed of 1018, I think you cant go higher and faster!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.geocities.com/harnu14/Page2.html

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Thank you BeoGun!

Some addon I downloaded. This civilian in a snow suit. Well, west officer gear just all snow-like. The gun he has looks like a dragonuv just with 999 bullets. And when you shoot object they FLY. And the heavier the better. Tanks and Aircraft go super far!

I have that beogun too, I thought this guy makes things dissappear first! But how did you make him shoot at you and you fly so high (shouldnt you allready be dead?)

Al, all you have to do is name what you are shooting, name you and make a trigger. On activation, do

playername moveindriver objectname

Either Time delay it or Radio trigger it. You move into the driver seat and find where ya go! smile.gif

lo dude just wanted to say that we need more ppl in this stunt thingy so if ur crazy and like doin some scary stuff talk to rob.... OR ME biggrin.gif

lol albert nxt time u play ofp with my bro i will be there 2 biggrin.gif lol its gonna be great tounge.gif look forward to seeing u there

I got like 20 pics from that Session, I'll throw em up tommorow. Gotta See which ones to put up.

And I'm not a bad shot with that tank If I do say so myself wink.gif