Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

The best program I know comes for free. It is called PAINT STUDIO LITE 1.2 and allows to improve quality and set file-size and much more. All you gotta do is press print while playing, then open clipboard and Ctrl+C it to PAINT STUDIO (but you probably know all that) smile.gif

But that requires minimizing it. I need a program where I can press a button and it automatically saves.

I simply take the shot, minimize the game and copy it into psp7.

The shots of my bro doing a 360 are real but i had to do each one seperately making him do the 360 again and again to get the right shots taken.... half the time he would tip over at the end lol but it was cool, i have many more and we're going to be doing them on nagova soon.. But the more i put up the less i can get credit for them....

As far as i know there is no program that can take multiple shots like a recorder would take individual frames.

But we're going to have to find a avi or mpeg recorder and try and get some of the stunts on vid for the site...

How do I use fraps? I d'/l and installed it. I set a hotkey, press it, now what? where does it save to? How do I know its recording?

SHIT DUDE! i made like a 1 second avi and the file was more than 6!!! MEG! there has gotta be a way to size these things down...

Press F9 (if thats the activation key you want) to get it to start then again to stop... And the file is saved where you installed the thing.

I'm not impressed with the file size though, thats pathetic. mad.gif

Prolly Fraps doesn't use any kind of video compression, so you make your movie in fraps, then use Divx or some other video compression codec to compress it, shouldn't be overly taxing smile.gif

Now that we have the new wonderful An-124 Condor, its time for you all to go condor jumping!

See how many condors you can jump before you crash and burn wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now that we have the new wonderful An-124 Condor, its time for you all to go condor jumping!

See how many condors you can jump before you crash and burn<span id='postcolor'> im about 1/2 step ahead of you, heres some ideas that i came up w/:

Inside Antonov.

1020200212280591.jpg

From Antonov to ramp....

1020200212280661.jpg

....to LSD Deck....

1020200212313579.jpg

...to Airplane

1020200212313698.jpg

Off the deck....

1020200212313753.jpg

...to back safely on the the ground

1020200212371521.jpg

i'll come up w/ some more stuff, maybe add a obsticle between the ramp and the LSD, perhaps some other crap. i wanted to set it up so that when you go up the ramp, that you fly into the opened nose of the antonove, but unfortunatly, though i can get into the plane just fine, the car always seems to wreck as soon as i land in the plane, so i would have to plant anothre vehicle in the plane.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (habdoel @ Oct. 20 2002,12:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">pics of a new stunt vehicle coming up:

http://www.coldfritescrisis.host.sk/models.html

made by -=PIKMOF=-XceL<span id='postcolor'>

WOHH 2 many polys on the wheels wow.gif

Ha! How will you go up ramps in a moster truck that has wheels as big as the ramp?! wow.gif

The real fun will be seeing if you can get a car to jump over a row of them wink.gif

I'll get a screen shot of this when I can. I gotta leave my house in a little bit to go somewhere. But I downloaded soem addon, I dunno from where. But I noticed in my Civilian men there was a thing called a BeoBatcher. It had a gun that looked like a dragonuv but with 999 bullets. And when I shoot anything it FLIES. Infantry only go maybe 50m. But DAMN! Tanks and Helis. I'm using a trigger to get me into a chopper after I shoot it. I do it and now in the pilot seat it says 550 speed and over 26,000 altitude. And the thing is, IM STILL GOING UP! That gun has got some power!

Ok, im still waiting for Sentinel to reply to my e-mail but if he says yes for the hosting then i may need some santas little helpers......

Im currently looking for modellers, skinners, map makers etc to make high quality shit for the site and to maintain it, and to obviously bring some impressive vehicles to the game.