Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Oct. 18 2002,03:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's my tragic end to a car chase.  I had to take the pic from far away cause the Cops kept dropping no matter what I hcanged my chopper side to.

http://www.geocities.com/harnu14/Page1.html<span id='postcolor'>

haha that's awesome.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DracoPaladore @ Oct. 18 2002,00:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thats a very wierd lookin turtle.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, he couldn't fit in the basket properly, so the dude on the bike had to fit him in side ways. Slant your hand 90 Degrees to the left and you'll see. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GAMEER_77 @ Oct. 17 2002,21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BAH! Your all fools! wow.gif

Albert, that's a freakin' turtle!  tounge.gif

The money goes to [TU]$33ker, mostly because he pointed out the obvious when Albert tried to take over my hilariously funny gag!  biggrin.gif

It's in the post mate!  wow.gif

tounge.gif PEACE<span id='postcolor'>

THX m8! biggrin.gif

actually that is the original picture I took with the original E.T. in the original basket. All I changed was the bike.... smile.gif

Anyhow, lets not ruin this thread, I noticed that people with 56k connection actually read this thread from page 1 to the end. lets not waste their loading time and spoil their telephone bill. tounge.gif

You know guys you should really consider making a ofp stunt site with all the stunts people have done... I already tried to persuade Sentinel to help make a ofp stunt page in the form of a magazine containing all the stunt photos and maybe little stories to go with it, but he said that wouldn't work...

So, i thought i might as well tell you that we need to get these stunts published somehow wink.gif

I think that is a great idea. And I would be glad if we would be asked to contribute (with images)! My stunt clown would be happy!

Lol we need a site now..... hmmmmmmmmm....

I have many images too, even including wheely's with the kawasaki lol, here

Wheely 1

wheely1.jpg

wheely 2 (dif angle)

wheely2.jpg

jump1.jpg

jump2.jpg

Multiplayer with my bro over lan,

22.jpg

Me catching some huge air

23.jpg

cool, that was done in a multiplayer session. GREEEEAAAATTT. Please keep me updated about your Stunt Site. I would be glad to contribute, and please update me the next time you are doing the MP session. THAT is so much better than "I shoot you or you shoot me" missions.

LOL!!! DUDE it was an idea.... i dont have a site yet but i would love to make one... wink.gif and get some people from this thread to help out, but i need the website first, BUT! i may get it at opflash considering i work there...

But first i need some more ideas on what it should contain and what it should look like.  biggrin.gif

O AND YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING REALLY COOL?

Set up the ramps like on the pictures, place a satchel charge in the middle and get back on your bike, as your jumping, in airtime, activate the charge, you will flip and spin like you've ever seen and if your lucky you will come back down and land tounge.gif

Edit:

I tried to place a charge on the end of the ramp and when i jump off, i will activate it, thinking it would boost me, but i did it too soon and ended up on my head  confused.gif lol

First i need info, and for people to jot down here what they would like to see on the site etc and design ideas. I wanna make this good... I'm going to ask sentinel if i could possibly get the site hosted wink.gif

He always said he was looking for something different so i finally came up with an idea to make our site even more popular but he didn't take it sad.gif instead, i will get hosted wink.gif

I just tried the satchel at the end of the ramp thing. YOu get a bit further, but you die sad.gif

Anyway. Gotta go to bed. Wish me luck, tommorow I play football agasint our rival school. Sopmore team, I just got a starting right linebacker slot, I'll tell ya how many sacks I get biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cyanide @ Oct. 19 2002,03:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Using a brand new KWAK and some buses... 60 of them in fact!

http://www.flashpoint.ru/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=103697

And a shorter but somewhat more good looking jump. My favourite screenshot of the series

http://www.flashpoint.ru/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=103692<span id='postcolor'>

You have to be a member to watch them, mate sad.gif

Can you give us the links to the pictures themselves?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Oct. 18 2002,21:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You have to be a member to watch them, mate sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Damn, I never remember this...

Sorry.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can you give us the links to the pictures themselves?<span id='postcolor'>

There are no .jpg links at our forum. The links I've posted are what the image URLs look like.

But I've moved the pics to Webshots.

Here they are: http://community.webshots.com/album/45923349PsWmKH

Hey guys! think big stunt site here, i need ideas!!!!

What features,

How to lay it out

Design ideas

100s of pics needed wink.gif

Ok, heres an update of the screenshots we have so far lol...

Heres two of me and my bro once again playin multiplayer with my stunt map....

Inside view of ramp jump. (My bro being driver because i was too hurt to walk)

insideviewstunt.jpg

And heres me attempting that satchel charge for the second time wink.gif obviously with a nice sidewards flip to go with it tounge.gif

explosionjump.jpg

i will keep you updated but i still need more backup with this site idea people confused.gif

Hehehehe Cyanide you mad bastard! Evil Kanevil Lives! Now all you need is a nice sparkly jumpsuit, and you can start thrilling the crowds in Vegas wink.gif

Anyway, dont you just hate it when the topic is turned around so quickly? *looking at Leone*

On a higher note looky at our 360 tounge.gif

360flip1.jpg

360flip2.jpg

360flip3.jpg

OK GUYS MOTHER OF ALL MOVES!

how about you trying a seatstand? biggrin.gif

seatstand.jpg

Hi this is wolf from the stunts in those pics taken with my bro smile.gif as you can see there is a lot of skill involved lol....

Especially that seat stand trick, it took my bro about 2 yrs of experience to achieve that stunt biggrin.gif

I hope you guys give us more info on what the site should contain if we are able to get it. wink.gif

Hmmmmmm...site should contain pics, how-to's (incl. scripting), addons (ramps, cars etc), and maybe even a nice movie if anyone knows how to do that for OFP.

That on-topic enough Rob?

Damn, I am working on my shitty academical-paper from 8 in the morning till 9pm. I got time to post but no time to play. But I already have so many new cool stunts ín mind. The f-16 rocks! biggrin.gif Anyhow there should also be a section for downloads, especially with stunt maps where people already prepared the waypoints and ramps and special effects, and a pinboard on which server and when people can meet for MP to do some stunts together.

Anyway DOES ANYONE KNOW A PROGRAMM that can take screen-videos? I Guess that is gonna be tough with the RAM but still, it might work!

Yeah, i had these great ideas too about the map downloads, including the addons that have been released for good stunts, we could make forums etc... wink.gif Its going to be sweeeet.... All i have to do is get victor to help make it in php, which may take some time confused.gif

But it shall be worth the wait i guess.... O and i may want some helpers too with maintaining biggrin.gif To post news etc....

Rob, what screen shot program are you using? I'm tiredo f the Print screen then copy crap. And the ScreenShot Utility I downloaded was good for 30 days now they want 17$!