Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

that is indeed a funny Idea. I bet you could actually take one of the models that already exist and simply increase the tire-size. Could work!

Thx guys for replying... i was sitting next to this damn computer for about an hour and no one bothered to. Yeah i think it would be really sweet to see this models in game... Imagine the AIR DUDES biggrin.gif

thx but i think we're gunna need something just a little smaller

Wasnt Denoir saying something about wanting someone to surpass his Uber stunts...? biggrin.gif

me lifting off:

p1.jpg

me in the air:

p2.jpg

me setting down:

p3.jpg

me saluting the enormous ramp i used:

p4.jpg

Ladies and Gents, i have jumped over the highest buildings in OFP. Perhaps i'll attempt the entire city one day...

dude that was awsome... never seen anything like it... biggrin.gif

i can't wait to get my cpu back though..... i have to try this shit out!!!! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Aug. 28 2002,22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i can't wait to get my cpu back though..... i have to try this shit out!!!!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol!! I didnt think i'd stick with it, but its so addictive! biggrin.gif

OFP stunts rock!

I'm seriously thinking about starting a full stunt mod, with new islands, vehicles etc..

Wouls it be possible at all to award mission points for a stunt in OFP?

wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 29 2002,07wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wasnt Denoir saying something about wanting someone to surpass his Uber stunts...? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Not bad, not bad. I take your stunt however and raise it by a plane smile.gif

lip1.jpg

lip2.jpg

lip3.jpg

lip4.jpg

lip5.jpg

lip6.jpg

Is the plane static?

Hmm, makes my scud jump look a little tame...

082920024424772.jpg

erg...100041 bytes...rounding to the nearest K, that's 100K, right? Or should I edit it to a link?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 29 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is the plane static?<span id='postcolor'>

Of course not! What would be the stunt in that? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm, makes my scud jump look a little tame...<span id='postcolor'>

It's not bad. Try reversing it so that the scud is launched just before you jump over it: that would be cool smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 28 2002,10:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP stunts rock!

I'm seriously thinking about starting a full stunt mod, with new islands, vehicles etc..

Wouls it be possible at all to award mission points for a stunt in OFP?<span id='postcolor'>

IT would be almost impossible, besides scripting so that the higher you got the more points you got....

Im sure it would be a cool idea also, i am for one interested and think it would be a sweet idea, no one else is though.

That last stunt is cool Denoir, so are the pics ( especialy the TOP pic ( second one ) )

Now can you do that stunt with a not so wimpy plane  tounge.gif

*cough* A320 *cough*

/me has the A320Syndrome  wow.gif

/edit

Go Denoir go !! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 29 2002,01:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 29 2002,070)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wasnt Denoir saying something about wanting someone to surpass his Uber stunts...? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Not bad, not bad. I take your stunt however and raise it by a plane smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I see............well, i'll just have to think up something impossible to get you back...

I also have you by three chinooks, if you look at this link.  biggrin.gif

Not really Aculaud, you just have yours more tightly spaced.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Aug. 29 2002,19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not really Aculaud, you just have yours more tightly spaced.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, but the fact that there are more of them means that more space is needed for them. If more space is needed for them, then that means i need to clear more space in the air, hence the jump is bigger smile.gif

Dont know if you would really call it a stunt, and its probably been mentioned before, but I have a new use for the ramp. It is great fro Short take off. I got my MiG-29 off the ground and into the air without crashing at 270m, normally it takes about double that. Carrier laucnhes come to OFP smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">211.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah yeah yeah!!! Monster trucks for OFP!!! Why didn't someone think of this before? Oh....and jetskis for water stunts!

i remember beeing kid we where jumping with our bmx over toy cars(whit a ramp). So i was jumping over cars, but i just didn't make it so i crasched my tire in a 1/18 ferrari braking my leg. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dont know if you would really call it a stunt, and its probably been mentioned before, but I have a new use for the ramp. It is great fro Short take off. I got my MiG-29 off the ground and into the air without crashing at 270m, normally it takes about double that. Carrier laucnhes come to OFP <span id='postcolor'>

heh yeh i tried that too, and heres my little contribution:

Jumping boats

Jumping LST's

When stunts go wrong

Cobras

just a few of mine...anyone else have the ramp crumple alot when you hit it over a certan speed? that ruined alot of good stunts sad.gif