Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

Wow to the thread. I'm considering starting up OFP for the first time in months, just to produce the ultimate über-stunt.

How about a double somersault with a perfect twist, through a flaming hoop (someone make a hoop! ), while being shot at.

Someone make a looping ramp also!!

Like this:

ramp.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 24 2002,00:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">there is no hoop at the moment, but i improvised...look at what i did a few pages back smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, yeah, i saw that. You could easily use the new resistance fires to make it look like the ring was burning too

Warning: satchel charges, fuel trucks and stunts don't mix!

082420023385241.jpg

082420023385472.jpg

082420023385579.jpg

Funny thing: in the third pic, my passenger bailed in time (mid-air), but the car slid over her and killed her! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 24 2002,15:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP rules, LOL biggrin.gif

Honestly, this is meant to be a military skirmish simulator and we're all doing the X-games in it!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, but one day each of us will be in the middle of a online war, surrounded by t80s and infantry, with just a sports car near us........and then we will drive up a wall, backflip over a fence, do a 180 onto the road and zoom to saftey on 2 wheels, while the enemy goes "What the..."

sigh... the link at ofp cz for the ramp doesn't work for me confused.gif

can it be fount on an other site? please help me because with the bike ramp all the cars are crashin' around

IF you got a wodden ramp then you should not only have the bike version but also the big version (both available under empty/objects). However if you have this silly metallic thing then yes you need a different one. Since I think Denoir has to answer this question too often I am gonna put the download link into my signature. smile.gif

Albert: I removed the link from your signature since I can't guarantee that I will keep it there. I probably won't. The server it self it is probably also going to disappear.

For now here is the link: download the RAMP here

enjoy smile.gif

Hey guys i think we should stick with my idea, Having made a new map that was surrounded by a HUGE stadium and full of mud hills all around, not to mention that new model of the ramp i showed you guys and maybe that loop one smile.gif but we're going be looking at making not only these new ramps but new motor bikes made for this sort of thing and maybe MONSTER TRUCKS! biggrin.gif

This would be a sweet project to start working on guys.... wink.gif

And if we get Kegetys to fill in too i know we're going to have success.

I guess you like all this good talk about you dont you Kegetys lol

wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 24 2002,12wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(Albert Schweitzer = famous tropical-doctor)

my name for online gaming usually is "1a Schnitzel"

<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL biggrin.gif

Did you do that Denoir?

Let's start a rumour that we're making this addon...

I'll go post to "Addons & Mods" right now to get things rolling smile.gif

nah, j/k...

sad.gif

We should,..... i think it would be so cool and i know the audience will love it because its totally different to ofp basis

Just what i mean wink.gif We should maybe take into consideration of the project and make the thing....

I need no arena, too small considering the speed of my starwars-bike! tounge.gif A race with 25 of them is realy realy cool cause the AI copes very well with them even considering the high top-speed. Maybe I can invent a new trick for Mr. Stunt-clwon tounge.gif !

082420021364567.jpg

082420021364679.jpg