Sign in to follow this  
gagagu

Can only join server at second try

Hi,

I have a small problem in multiplayer. When i will join a server i cannot choose any slot and my player name is grey. After reconnect i'm able to choose. I have these problem in stable and dev version since some weeks. A friend tells me when i'm connecting the server he will see the message "steam ticket check failed null".

Can anybody help me?

Thx

I get this all the time too. I either have to disconnect and then reconnect to be able to choose a slot, or ask the admin to drag and drop me onto a slot.

Just a guess but try doing a Steam verify on your Arma 3 files

Hi,

Already done. I've cleaned all (incl. Arma files in appdata and documents) and reinstalled new. I've deinstalled origin and virus scanner. I've checked running programmes and firewall. Install actual nvidia drivers, windows updates.

My system: amd phenom ii x4 945, 4gb memory, windows 7 x64, nvidia 660 gtx and nvidia 460 gtx with sli bridge but not in sli mode (need 5 displays for fsx). Arma 3 running on three displays (all connected to gtx660 gtx) with 3840x1024. All working on Arma2 with no problems.

Seems like you've done all the proper steps. It might be best to submit and official support request to BIS.. I have no idea what could be causing that.

If I google "steam ticket check failed null" I get a bunch of hits... not sure if it applies to your specific problem though.

I have the same issue, also running triple monitors via nvidia surround (I am running SLI though). Wonder if running multiple monitors is related to the problem. It also happens when playing arma 2 OA.