Sign in to follow this  
Yoiink

Graphical glitches.

Im having wierd graphical glitches in Arma3 sometimes. It looks like "spikes" coming out of different objects/items, like NVGs, scopes, uniforms and so on... If i remove the item the glitches will dissapear. Dont know whats setting this off in the first place.

Havent seen anyone with similar problems either. Im really hoping someone can help me identify whats causing this. Thanks!

In the picture it was the NVGs causing it. mvgdoh.jpg[/img]

Happen's to me too with the white deck chair's and blood on the ground, losing faith, remind's me of Dayz artifact's. :(

Looks like a hardware trouble to me. I've never seen those in Arma3 on standard models. Are you using any kind of mods?

Looks like a hardware trouble to me. I've never seen those in Arma3 on standard models. Are you using any kind of mods?

I was thinking hardware as well, but I dont have any issues with other games. What kind of HW trouble could be causing this? No, no mods.

Could be GPU overheating, try running the game with GPU-Z in the background and check your GPU temperature as soon as these artifacts show up.

Could be GPU overheating, try running the game with GPU-Z in the background and check your GPU temperature as soon as these artifacts show up.

Yea. I should have said that that was my first suspicion, and that i have been checking temps every time. Temps are all good :/