Sign in to follow this  
Mimeee

[SP] Crotis War D1

Hello,

i made my first Arma 3 Mission and would like to share it with you. I would be happy if someone could test it too.

The last time i made a Mission was at Operation Flashpoint times ;)

PS this is my second post so I would like to thank the (bistudio) Arma community for all my google searches that led me here and gave me

answers to my questions about scripting/mission editing :o

cw_screen_main_text_small.jpg

Some info:

The Mission plays in and around the town of Negades.

The whole background story/situation is about 3 fictional countries that share 1 island.

- Its fully voiced (ok 1 person is not voiced because its an US Soldier and, u know, the accent....)

- it has scripted events.

- Tried to build a story around it (and also inside th ebriefing) if i should ever make a second mission

- i dont think the mission is too hard

- it starts at dawn and it gets brighter the longer the mission goes.

- its 100% infantry, u start as a machinegunner.

So let me know about any bugs please ! I tested it my own of course, but as the mission maker u

have a different point of view....

here the steam workshop link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182648675

Thanks.

Ps: will also try to upload or put a link to the pbo file soon.

Thanks!

I loved it, nice mission, specially after the second save, that was a very intense moment :D

Thanks!

You mean with the ...

mortars ? Sometimes they hit the truck in the center of the town, thats cool lol :cool: ...but its random...

Maybe the second part is too easy, i will try to put more enemies...

Edited by Mimeee
spoiler tags lol

Thanks! You mean with the mortars ? Sometimes they hit the truck in the center of the town, thats cool lol :cool: ...but its random...

Maybe the second part in the valley is too easy, i will try to put more enemies...

Put stuff like that into spoiler tags mate, it err spoils the surprise otherwise!! :D

Edited by dale0404

Ooops right...but hey , now you have to put the Quote in spoilers too haha..nevermind ! ;)

Ooops right...but hey , now you have to put the Quote in spoilers too haha..nevermind ! ;)

Done!

Too bad this mission does not end after squad Charlie hits the beachside village. Else it would be almost perfect, in an OFP sense - it shows the personal side of soldiers through banter between them and it has lots of grunt action.