Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

Unlocked Optics Stock Arma 3 Weapons - Updated

Nice Idea, but it messes up the firing sounds for all vanilla weapons. Is it possible to fix that? Otherwise I like this.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

This Addon Removes Vanilla MK18 ABR from VAS when installed. Tested and verified by 2 other members of my group. The item can still be found in the vanilla ammo boxes but the name of the weapon is missing when this is done.

This Addon Removes Vanilla MK18 ABR from VAS when installed. Tested and verified by 2 other members of my group. The item can still be found in the vanilla ammo boxes but the name of the weapon is missing when this is done.

i was using The M14 Look Alike Last Night So You may have a Addon which is Making My Addon not work correctly One of the guys who Use this Was Having sound probs untell he took off some other addon he was using

We had disabled all weapon addons the only thing running is CBA ACRE and VAS. Will double check again though and get back to you shortly.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Confirmed it is only your addon installed. ABR is not present in VAS and title is removed when loading it from the vanilla ammo crate. A side note the MK 200 cannot receive anything other then vanilla optics with your addon installed either. Seems most if not all of the other weapons can take addon optics from FHQ and R3F when tested though. Also I have been unable to attach the TWS -3050 to any vanilla weapon. These errors occur when only your addon and FHQ Accessories have been added. These were not done while having the FHQ M4 pack installed only the accessories pack

Edited by SpacemanSpiff

Strange, for me is just the Katiba that doesn´t accept R3F but it takes FHQ acessories, all the rest of the vanilla works ok... not all guns will accept all acessories, so we have to bare in mind it´s BIS fault and FHQ/Hotsmike/GVsE are trying their best to overule those silly BIS codes for proxies... Mk18 EBR is still available, but I can find it through MCC spawn box... didn´t test with VAs anyway =/

Hotshotmike, could you include Kiory´s SUSAT on this bundle, please??? cheers!

;2522192']Strange' date=' for me is just the Katiba that doesn´t accept R3F but it takes FHQ acessories, all the rest of the vanilla works ok... not all guns will accept all acessories, so we have to bare in mind it´s BIS fault and FHQ/Hotsmike/GVsE are trying their best to overule those silly BIS codes for proxies... Mk18 EBR is still available, but I can find it through MCC spawn box... didn´t test with VAs anyway =/

Hotshotmike, could you include Kiory´s SUSAT on this bundle, please??? cheers![/quote']

Box --> sniper rifles

Not working

even I remove all FHQ Bonous (which is work for other guns addons) elements it's not working