Sign in to follow this  
MrChaoticAttractor

Fix ARM3!

Ok. This is my first post here, and may be my only one depending on how things go. But I would only like to say Bohemia Interactive should be ashamed of what they released for ARMA3. It is bad enough the campaign mode is delayed, and they did nothing to make ARMA3 more enjoyable for new ARMA users - not even a basic tutorial with the game (yes its a game). But let's give that a pass for now ... Given that, Why does this game crash on average every hour? And no, it's not my system - I have a I7 Sandybridge with 16G of RAM and an NVIDIA GTX480. It has not had problems with any other new modern game. And EVERY TIME I go online, my machine crashes no more frequently than my team mates. It is constant discussion on the servers. I am totally disgusted with Bohemia Interactive, there is no excuse to release such alpha level feces into the market. It's basically robbery when you combine it with Steam where the end user has no chance of a refund. What is more of a shame is that is actually a good concept, and there is good technology here. The leadership at Bohemia Interactive should be tarred and feathered for this abomination. It is beta level at best, and should never have been released.

Edited by MrChaoticAttractor

It is bad enough the campaign mode is delayed .... should never have been released.

Really? :rolleyes:

So you want the campaign NOW! But at the same time you were already upset about them rushing out content.

So you want the campaign NOW! But at the same time you were already upset about them rushing out content.

And on that bombshell, it's time to say goodnight to this thread. Goodnight!

And on that bombshell, it's time to say goodnight to this thread. Goodnight!

Pretty much.

There are more than enough threads where people can voice their complaints.