Sign in to follow this  
disgruntled

calm incompetence

due to my previous thread being closed as I have been "angry" in my statements here we go again.

the issue is reported with 1.02 breaking the game. apparently it is on your high priority list.

I am a customer of BIS who is a bit annoyed at the state of the game and their general attitude towards this.

another customer who as I stated hounded various forums had threads removed, was branded a troll by BIS high ups and was eventually banned and had to go further afield to get their views heard.

myself and that guy have as much right to state our unhappiness about the game and it's current state as do sycophantic suckups, we paid just as much money as everyone else to play it.

sweeping the last thread (and no doubt this one) out just sends the message you don't care and nothing will be done to address the core issues causing all this.

well that's it. why support such an ignorant, incompetent software house.

you have your game back, refund please (oh what's that? no refunds!! lol)

if i sold you something that was outdated and only functioned fully for the lucky few you would want your money back

To tell you the truth man, I don't think the dev's ever really look at the forums. This is just basically the place where we all release some steam ( no pun intended ). :)

Doubtful you'll ever get your money back from those crooks at Steam, but good luck!

To tell you the truth man, I don't think the dev's ever really look at the forums.

That's why there is a bug-reporting/tracking system, so they don't have to spend their days looking through forums to filter out the stuff they can actually be productive with amongst the piles of random complaining. Reading such complaints without details being provided about the problems and ways to reproduce them most likely isn't going to be considered worth spending time on.

maybe the previous thread did get my point across but I was hoping for an actual response. although my tone is aggressive in your opinion it is correctly worded and to the most part has sufficient grammar. That at least I would hope merit a response. it seems mine and many others arguments are being ignored.

it just got swept under the carpet by a mod

if they are going to sweep this under then they might as well ban me now. until arma 3 resembles a content heavy, stable and up to date game (and justifies it's cost) I will sing this from the rafters.

Well, hopefully you can succeed where the rest of us have failed. I wish you all the luck. (And when they ban you, just come back under another name :p)

Happy Government Shutdown fellow Americans! I'm off to clean my weapons and barricade the door.

Edited by Harbinger2456

That's why there is a bug-reporting/tracking system, so they don't have to spend their days looking through forums to filter out the stuff they can actually be productive with amongst the piles of random complaining. Reading such complaints without details being provided about the problems and ways to reproduce them most likely isn't going to be considered worth spending time on.

I think the reason there are certain people who continually complain like this is because, while issues are put on the dev tracker, they are not all addressed. Besides, how do you provide details on a general performance drop issue like low performance in towns?

Doubtful you'll ever get your money back from those crooks at Steam, but good luck!

Technically we're the ones who agree to Steam's EULA that there are no refunds...

Yeah it's still kind of silly, almost no-one reads those damn things.

Again, I will state that I really like Arma III a lot, and enjoy the heck out of it when I play. However, it has been freezing for me a lot (as in, at least six times in one day) after the patch, when it didn't do so before. When the mod that locked the last thread says it's "the minority" who are experiencing this, I say how exactly do you know that? It's not too much to ask that when I pay good money for a product that it works.

Again, I will state that I really like Arma III a lot, and enjoy the heck out of it when I play. However, it has been freezing for me a lot (as in, at least six times in one day) after the patch, when it didn't do so before. It's not too much to ask that when I pay good money for a product that it works.

Are you on the dev build? I've been for a while now, and haven't frozen once. Perhaps the dev build helps?

Well I was on the dev build in the beta but I'm now on the full release version which not only is supposed to be the most stable but also has all the servers. It froze for me at least six times yesterday, either when a lot was going on at once or when I had alt-tabbed out of the game. That didn't happen in the 1.0 version. Just a friendly but insistent FYI to BI

I think the reason there are certain people who continually complain like this is because, while issues are put on the dev tracker, they are not all addressed. Besides, how do you provide details on a general performance drop issue like low performance in towns?

low performance in towns has been there since the beginning. It should be recognised without users having to jump through several hoops to point out issues BIS should know.

it's likely that this will be an issue for all of arma 3s life. we can only hope that arma 4 would see a glaring issue like this addressed but i'm not holding much hope for that, are you?