laxentis

Polish Armed Forces Mod

Very good guys, I see a lot of potential here. Thank you for your hard work :)

The latest patch broke a few things. We are working on a fix.

Somehow the key isn't working with dedicated server that checks signatures. Can you upload a new one or solve the problem?

Yes we have noticed it and couple of more bugs too... however fix update is postponed we're waiting for BIS to release new patch because there are some issues with broken hiddenselections on one of uniform models that we cannot fix until Bohemia does so...

But for now you can download all signatures from here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bya86DWNH5Ord1lIcmhpQnRmTE0&usp=sharing

Those are the same that we're currently using and they should work just fine.

It is only a temporary solution we hope that BIS will patch A3 soon so we can release proper fix for this pack...

EDIT:

So like I said we plan to realese fix as soon as current bugs will be dealt with...

But What I didn't mention that we're working on next version of this pack that should include following models:

HBKO helmet

RPG-7

GROM Manpad

SPIKE ATGM

SAKO TRG 42

Also we received two extra models that we plan to use as bonus:

MSBS polish modular rifle system that is scheduled to enter production in 2014, designed for polish army (thanks to Ranis Deguery)

wz.2005 Jantar prototype bull-pup beryl design (thanks to MTO)

Models are still WIP so still changes can be made...

Edited by Wyspa

That looks badass! if I might ask, what tank is that? it doesn't look like the t-72's etc that you see so often in eastern europe.

That looks badass! if I might ask, what tank is that? it doesn't look like the t-72's etc that you see so often in eastern europe.

A leopard 1

Leopard 2A4, but this model is still WIP

Leopard 2a4 like he said, got confused between this version and the newer one used by the germans XD

Leopard 2A4, but this model is still WIP

poland still uses a heavily modified t80 right ?

We're using PT-91 Twardy which is heavily modified T-72, we never got T-80s.

Currently Polish Land Forces uses:

128 Leopard 2A4 that are prepared for modernization in to Leopard 2PL (modernization will beggin in 2014). 232 PT-91 (modernized T-72M1), and approx 500 T-72M1.

We also purchased this year 105 Leopard 2A5 and 11 Leopard 2A4 from Germany, these 11 A4's will also be upgraded to Leopard 2PL standard, and some time later, also 105 Leopard 2A5's will be upgraded to Leopard 2PL standard as per official plans. New Leopard 2's will start to arrive in batches to Poland next year, and last ones should arrive in 2015.

After that we will have a tank fleet of : 244 Leopard 2 tanks (2x Armor Brigades), 232 PT-91 (2x Armor/Mechanized Brigades) and some leftovers from T-72M1 fleet (some Mechanized Brigades).

In a long term perspective (after 2020), PT-91 and T-72M1 are projected to be replaced by new, so called medium tank or direct fire support vehicle, codenamed "Gepard" and based on universal modular tracked platform UMPG, same platform will also serve as a base for new IFV and many other variants, it is projected that more than 1000 different vehicles based on UMPG will be manufactured to replace all ex soviet and warsaw pact designs.

Regarding to a Polish army modernization in 2014.

Planned PAF update will include.

(MSBS-5,56) - ( Modułowy System Broni Strzeleckiej kalibru 5,56 mm )

msbs.jpg

KTO ROSOMAK Work In Progress

sdd.jpg

sdsdsd.jpg

Leopard 2A4 Work In Progress

sddsd.jpg

dsdsd.jpg

dsdsdsdsd.jpg

Edited by Kane05

WOW! Leo is looking superb, very good level of detail. Can't wait to take a ride in Rosomak :) In this two I don't worry about the quality of textures because your Beryl pack looks amazing.

Dunno if it has been reported, but Your kevlar vest seem to offer no protection. It's usually 1-shot-KO after getting shot.

I don't think I have to mention it's a big disadvantage, esp. if You don't use the "high damage" config by Lao Fei Mao?

Dunno if it has been reported, but Your kevlar vest seem to offer no protection. It's usually 1-shot-KO after getting shot.

I don't think I have to mention it's a big disadvantage, esp. if You don't use the "high damage" config by Lao Fei Mao?

No, thanks for reporting it. I will look into it (although if is strange, because the vests are just a reskin of the AAF and US ones; we're slowly getting to the point of making new "clothing").

Awesome!!!

About vest... it seems all types of protection in A3 are less superior to CSAT/ Space Iranian "nano-kevlar armour" :)

Ale fajne ^^ Is there an ETA for the new version?

Well we're Aiming for the next month.. however we'll see how it goes, basically "it's done, when it's done".

Next version will not include vehicles (they're in early stages of producion) but new infantry weapons and equipment.

This should include:

-Rpg-7 with multiple warheads

- PPK Spike (infantry AT missile system)

- PZR Grom (infantry AA missile system)

- MSBS rifle

- TRG 22 Sako sniper rifle

- Jantar prototype rifle

- HBKO helmet

- wz.2005 helmet

- bug fixes and udpated textures for old weapons

Vehicle pack is planed to be released later. It's hard to say what it will include but we're planing to port and update (basically "pimp"), some models from A2 (mi8, mi24, t72, humvees) and add some of our own.

New vehicles we're working on now are: Honker, Leopard 2A4, KTO Rosomak.

This is looking very promising.

Just a favor to ask, if you don't mind in the future adding the Unit classnames to the classlists, that would help me out a lot as I plan to use these in Rydygier's HAL custom configs.

Otherwise, thanks for publishing the weapons' classlists!

New mod v0.2 alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@acc_paf.png

@ ArmA Coop Corps Modding Team

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Great job guys! I cant wait 1.0 version of this great mod!

I've got a question: how will Spike work? ls it going to be second Titan from A3 (fire and forget) or will it be fire and forget plus like IRL?

Chers,

Flippy.