Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

More Russian Weapons Arma 3

Good afternoon here is some more russian Weapons for arma 3 Link Below All Credits listed on my Profile for this addon

I will be holding off on the M4s for a While Guys i dont have To work on them

I Like the Russian Guns better anyways .....

3170?type=small

This comes with

AK47 AKS47 AK74 AKS74 AKS74MN AKS74SU

944584_10201558674362328_1152472511_n.jpg

1381210_10201558674922342_2144170941_n.jpg

1375001_10201558675402354_574947620_n.jpg

1383474_10201558676802389_215405143_n.jpg

12373_10201558679242450_48514228_n.jpg

1375831_10201558679482456_318105932_n.jpg

Edited by hotshotmike1001

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Did you check zeroing from last update?

they work great i been using them on dom missions if anyone finds any Bugs Please do post about it so i can fix them if needed

the bolt animations are kinda weird. maybe they are supposed to be that way but i thought they should go backwards. there is no crate with the weapons in it as far as i can see. and the guns, although the models and textures are great, have no materials. the sound is ok quality wise but sounds a bit weird. i hope you keep working on these. there is a lot of potential here. keep it up.

Semi-quick bug report, with Dslyexci's gear selection tool: about half of the AKs seem to be mirrored, plus you can run the "regular" versions with suppressors and optics without them showing... and the optic not working. Tactical shows the optics, and it works. All versions seem to able to mount a 6.5 mm suppressor for some reason, without it showing on the weapon. Also, AK74 (Tact) can't use RPK74 45 rnd magazines for some reason.

Visually, the guns look top notch. Also, they sound nice... assuming that's custom sounds and not JSRS. Guess I need to trim down my mod selection and try again.

Some nice, modernized AKs on this thread to give ideas: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_64/148248__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Russia_s_Westernized_AK_s_and_Gear____56K_Death___Lots_of_Photos___.html&page=1

I'm personally digging the simple AK74 with a bottom and side rail (guys with helmet visors). Just needs to be 7.62x39!

@Hotshotmike1001: as kgino1045 said, it is still mirrored, could you flip them so they look right (that´s the problem of using weapon models from FPSBananas, they´re all done for that lame CounterStrokemyJong game and usually mirrored cus those guys "need to see" the hot brass being ejected from the gun... =P sorry for the rant, I just hate CS to the bones)

We´re all fans of your work, please consider our suggestion (or ask for help if you don´t know how to flip them)

thanks!

I totally agrees with Corporal_Lib!

That really put me off from using the weapons, but i really liked the looks anyway. Things like the bold animation is still broken, the serial number at back in flipped also

Nice models and textures. I'm sitting here in Kabul with an AKS-47 on my lap and five different AK variants within 3 meters of me and it just occurred to me that, with over thirty national factories, and over a hundred countries, making and/or using some form of AK variant, not to mention all of the smaller shops from Pacoima to Peshawar making their own custom jobs, I had never seen a left-handed variant until now. Way to go, striking a blow for left-handed people everywhere. Throw off the shackles of the right-handed imperialist tyranny!

On the other hand. Realism? Ummm, not so much. After 33 years of packing heat on a professional basis, (and playing "shooters" for as long as they've been around, for fun) it just jars my willing ability to suspend disbelief to see brass ejecting to the left. I'll go back to playing around with Massi's NATO/Russian mod some more. Your mod has good potential though. Let me know when you get the details straightened out.

So, to beat a dead horse: Rezero. Flip the rifles. Add a crate.

At least you stopped pumping out single-weapon PBOs... :cool:

Feedback: Please change Cobra's CfgPatches class name (it written "kio_susat") to avoid conflict with Kiory's SUSAT scope addon. And if you can, also delete CowsSlots class from Cobra's config file....

Edited by AgapheM

Are you going to release the .bikey or?

Dirty Haz