Sign in to follow this  
tigerforce

OFrP Warfare BTE

652_thumb_e397c0b451335ebb.jpg

Scenario:

Based on Warfares Benny Edition, you will, alone or in teams, capture all designated targets to win. Secondary missions are also available. Unlike conventional Warfares, the U.S. Army has been replaced by the French Army, as well as by French warfares buildings. The Warfare is limited to 32 players, 16 by team (West / East), but may as well be played in SinglePlayer with AI.

Languages Available:

- English

- French

- German

- Italian

- Russian

Maps available in these rar files:

Chernarus, Utes, Takistan, Zargabad, Isla Duala, Lingor, Fallujah, Queshkibrul, Tropica, Everon, Panthera, Saharani, Saharani lite and Yapal.

Installation:

Put the PBO file in:

C/Programmes/Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2/MPMissions.

The Warfares 2.0 or higher work locally and on dedicated server. The Warfares 1.0 and less than 2.0, only work on dedicated server.

To be able to play on LAN, you need to go to multiplayer and host a new mission menu, then select the map, the Warfare, and options.

Then choose whether you want to play alone or with others. There may be 16 players max per team.

Addons required:

ArmA 2 Combined Operation (ArmA 2 Standalone + Arrowhead)

OFrP 3.2

Community Base Addons

Optional Addons according to Map:

Isla Duala lite

Lingor

Fallujah

[ADO] Queshkibrul

[ADO] Tropica

[ADO] Yapal

Everon par SgtAce

Panthera

CAA 1 for Saharani and Saharani lite

What are the differences between a Warfare v1.02 and v2.04?

The unit before the decimal refers to the structure of the Warfare.

The 1.02 versions have old structures adopted in Warfare BE 2.071.

Versions 2.04 have very recent structures adopted only in Warfare BE 2.073 and 2.074, and are therefore more ergonomic for servers.

Versions 2.04 are playable locally.

- Benny for his permission to adapt Warfare and his support.

And for the record, the biggest creator of Warfare on ArmA 2 is French. :cool:

You will find his Warfares here.

- All Island-makers.

- All players who gave me and provide feedbacks and specially Loupvert.

Recommendations:

It is recommended to use Warfares on a dedicated server and avoid the LAN because some features may not function properly.

This is also the case for the original Warfares of Benny.

Best as an alternative to a LAN is to set Internet as host and lock with a password.

Play in Singleplayer:

Warning, the Warfares were not designed to operate via the SinglePlayer menu.

To play alone, you must put the missions in MPMissions folder.

Then you need to start the game, click Multiplayer, then New

Once on the menu Creating a game, you can change the Name, you must set the max number of players on one, and put a password. Finally, select Internet preferably, but you can also choose LAN. It is advisable to click on Internet. Click on OK.

Then you get a menu, in which you define the level of difficulty, the island (the map) and Mission (one of Warfares). Finally, click OK.

Now you choose your man, and can start the mission.

Changelog:

-> Version 2.03 and 2.031 to 2.04

- fixed bug Fortification

- fixed bug Stringtable

-> Version 2.03 Zargabad to 2.031 Zargabad

- fixed bug updateserver.fsm

-> Version 2.02 to 2.03

- Switching OFrP beta to OFrP 3.2 and adding vehicles

- fixed bug of ammunition

- added 120 mm Mortar

- fixed various minor elements

-> Version 2.0 to 2.02

- fixed stringtable

- fixed WFBE_LogLevel

- fixed Arty

- Activation of UPSMON

- fixed bugs of static defenses

- fixed backpacks

- fixed bug mod Supremacy announcement of victory

-> Version 1.1 to 1.02

- Correction of Stringtable

- Switching OFrP beta to OFrP 3.2 and adding vehicles

- fixed bug of ammunition

- added 120 mm mortar

-> Version 1.0 to 1.01

- fixed backpacks

- Activation of UPSMON

- fixed bugs of static defenses

Versions 1.02 - Size of the zip file: 1.88 Mo

Versions 1.02 - Size of the PBO file: 7.55 Mo

Versions 2.04 - Size of the zip file: 460 Ko

Versions 2.04 - Size of the PBO file: 2.80 Mo

Edited by TigerForce

Cheers for this, going to jump in and have a go. Thanks

You welcome, enjoy the missions and give feedbacks if encounter any problem ! :D

Ok works well for me on Cherno and Utes. On Zargarbad I am having a problem with the WF menu in that after my first respawn, the menu text disappears. The box for thw wfmenu comes up but no text appears in it. You can still select things from the menu like buying gear for example. I will fire it up and take a screenshot.

PS, any chance you could either PM me or let me know how to implement a new faction as you did with the OFrP as I want to make a RACS version of this.

Edited by sv5000

On Zargarbad I am having a problem with the WF menu in that after my first respawn, the menu text disappears. The box for thw wfmenu comes up but no text appears in it. You can still select things from the menu like buying gear for example. I will fire it up and take a screenshot.

Did you try the mission on LAN or Internet ?

Could you also take a look into your RPT and give me a report ?

PS, any chance you could either PM me or let me know how to implement a new faction as you did with the OFrP as I want to make a RACS version of this.

Hmm... Yes you have a chance :p

First of all, you need to contact Benny in order to have his agreement to port the Warfare.

I can help you concerning the version 2.04 Warfare BTE, because version 1.02 are too much work !

Version 2.04 of Warfare BTE are based on 2.073 Warfare BE with some of the correction from the 2.074 Warfare BE. So maybe, it's more relevant to ask Benny to give you the 2.074 Warfare BE even they are not released yet.

If Benny give you the agreement, but didn't give you the 2.074 Warfare BE, you can use my Warfare to work on.

Let me know... :D

Sorry for the delay mate.

I will track down my rpt file.

Thanks for your offer of assistance, i will chase up Benny and get back to you

Edit->

Ok tried Zargrabad again (LAN game), and the I set myself as commander and after I (respawned in the middle of nowhere, seems that the first point is out in the wilderness, intentional?) I then clicked respawn again and I got the option to select my respawn point and the error did not occur with the menu after i respawned.

Anyways here is the rpt log

=====================================================================

== C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe

== "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -nosplash -mod=PMC;ACR;Core;@OFrP

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2013/07/01 11:58:03

Current time: 2013/10/11 11:53:48

Version 1.62.95248

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 558: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight.scope': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 568: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight.cost': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 569: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight.armor': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 585: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight/Smoke.initT': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 586: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight/Smoke.deltaT': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 591: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight/Smoke/Table/T1.maxT': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 596: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight/Smoke/Table/T2.maxT': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 601: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight/Smoke/Table/T3.maxT': Missing ';' at the end of line

Cannot evaluate 'ReadAndWrite' - no file

Updating base class R_SMAW_HEDP->RocketBase, by zp5_at_fix\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/R_SMAW_HEAA/

Updating base class R_PG7V_AT->RocketBase, by zp5_at_fix\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/R_PG7VL_AT/

Updating base class R_PG7V_AT->RocketBase, by zp5_at_fix\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/R_PG7VR_AT/

Updating base class R_PG7V_AT->RocketBase, by zp5_at_fix\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/R_OG7_AT/

Updating base class F35_base->Plane, by warfxveh\config.bin/CfgVehicles/F35B/

Updating base class RocketBase->R_PG7V_AT, by warfxweps\config.bin/CfgAmmo/R_PG7VL_AT/

Updating base class RocketBase->R_PG7V_AT, by warfxweps\config.bin/CfgAmmo/R_PG7VR_AT/

Updating base class RocketBase->R_PG7V_AT, by warfxweps\config.bin/CfgAmmo/R_OG7_AT/

Updating base class RocketBase->R_SMAW_HEDP, by warfxweps\config.bin/CfgAmmo/R_SMAW_HEAA/

Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon

Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

[741,38.177,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v3.3.3. MISSINIT: missionName=intro, worldName=utes, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false"]

[741,39.686,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_disable_cache.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]

[743,41.753,0.035,"XEH: PostInit Started"]

[743,41.879,0.035,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=0.8.3.175, "]

[743,41.919,0.035,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=true, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=false, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=true, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=false, _machineType=1, _sessionId=1, BIS_functions=L 1-1-A:1, group=L 1-1-A, player=<NULL-object>, _playerType=", _playerGroup=<NULL-group&gt]

"0.335 twpcas mode init check: tpwcas_mode = 1 - Server: [true] - MP: [false] - tpwcas_isHC: [bool] - isNil tpwcas_mode: [false]"

"2.958 - TPWCAS v5.0b Initiated - tpwcas_mode: [1]"

"2.958 - TPWCAS v5.0b supported version of ASR_AI found"

"3.499 - TPWCAS mainloop started"

"3.499 - TPWCAS v5.0b Active - tpwcas_mode: [TPWCAS v5.0b]"

ca\missions\MPScenarios\MP_Deathmatch.chernarus: string @str_mpdeathmatch_subname cannot be localized client-side - move to global stringtable

[5997,84.003,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v3.3.3. MISSINIT: missionName=war@32_ofrp_warfare-bte-zargabad_v2-04, worldName=Zargabad, isMultiplayer=true, isServer=true, isDedicated=false"]

[5997,84.959,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_disable_cache.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]

[6010,90.306,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]

[6010,90.328,0,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=0.8.3.175, "]

[6010,90.429,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=true, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=false, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=false, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=true, _machineType=1, _sessionId=2, BIS_functions=L 1-1-E:1, group=L 1-1-E, player=B 1-1-A:1 (-VT-), _playerType=OFrP_Soldier_CoS_CPA_Minimi", _playerGroup=B 1-1-A]

"################################"

"## Island Name: [Zargabad]"

"## Mission Name: [Warfare Benny & TigerForce Edition Full FR v2.04 CO - Zargabad]"

"## Max players Defined: [32]"

"0 twpcas mode init check: tpwcas_mode = any - Server: [true] - MP: [true] - tpwcas_isHC: [bool] - isNil tpwcas_mode: [true]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6061 | ticktime:92.527] Core_ACR: Initialization (21 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6065 | ticktime:92.639] Core_BAF: Initialization (34 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6068 | ticktime:92.726] Core_BAFD: Initialization (30 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6072 | ticktime:92.84] Core_BAFW: Initialization (39 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6082 | ticktime:93.124] Core_CDF: Initialization (48 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6087 | ticktime:93.267] Core_CIV: Initialization (47 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6093 | ticktime:93.439] Core_GUE: Initialization (40 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6104 | ticktime:93.753] Core_INS: Initialization (55 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6104 | ticktime:93.754] Core_KSK: Initialization (5 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6105 | ticktime:93.78] Core_RU: Initialization (6 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6108 | ticktime:93.865] Core_PMC: Initialization (23 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6121 | ticktime:94.236] Core_RU: Initialization (63 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6122 | ticktime:94.263] Core_Spetsnaz: Initialization (6 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6137 | ticktime:94.693] Core_TKA: Initialization (76 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.805] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'Land_HBarrier3'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.805] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'Land_HBarrier5'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.805] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'Land_HBarrier_large'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.805] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'Land_fort_bagfence_long'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.805] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'Land_fort_bagfence_corner'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.805] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'Land_fort_bagfence_round'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.805] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'Hhedgehog_concreteBig'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.805] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'HeliH'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.806] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'Land_Campfire'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.806] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'Sign_Danger'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.806] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'Fort_RazorWire'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.806] Core_TKCIV: Duplicated Element found 'Land_Ind_IlluminantTower'"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6141 | ticktime:94.806] Core_TKCIV: Initialization (35 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6149 | ticktime:95.033] Core_TKGUE: Initialization (40 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6149 | ticktime:95.034] Core_TKSF: Initialization (3 Elements) - [Done]"

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:6193 | ticktime:96.37] Core_FRANCE: Initialization (294 Elements) - [Done]"

Warning: Unaccessible ladder point for AI (already used for actionbegin4) in ca\structures_e\housek\house_k_6_dam_ep1.p3d

Warning: Unaccessible ladder point for AI (already used for actionbegin5) in ca\structures_e\housek\house_k_6_dam_ep1.p3d

Warning: Unaccessible ladder point for AI (already used for actionend4) in ca\structures_e\housek\house_k_6_dam_ep1.p3d

Warning: Unaccessible ladder point for AI (already used for actionend5) in ca\structures_e\housek\house_k_6_dam_ep1.p3d

"--------------------------------"

"UPSMON started"

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6243 | ticktime:100.276] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-A is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.531] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-C is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.531] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-D is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.531] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-2-D is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.531] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-2-C is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.566] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-2-B is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.566] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-2-A is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.566] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-M is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.567] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-L is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.567] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-K is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.567] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-I is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.567] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-H is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.567] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-G is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.567] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-E is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.569] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-F is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6245 | ticktime:100.569] aiteam.fsm: Team O 1-1-B is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6250 | ticktime:100.991] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-1-K is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6250 | ticktime:100.991] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-1-G is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6250 | ticktime:100.992] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-1-F is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6250 | ticktime:100.992] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-1-H is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6250 | ticktime:100.992] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-1-D is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6250 | ticktime:100.992] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-1-C is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6251 | ticktime:101.142] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-1-I is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6251 | ticktime:101.142] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-1-E is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6251 | ticktime:101.142] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-1-B is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6254 | ticktime:101.489] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-2-D is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6255 | ticktime:101.559] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-1-M is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6255 | ticktime:101.559] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-2-A is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6255 | ticktime:101.559] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-2-B is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6255 | ticktime:101.559] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-2-C is ai controlled."

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:6255 | ticktime:101.56] aiteam.fsm: Team B 1-1-L is ai controlled."

R 1-1-E: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

R 1-1-B: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

R 1-1-H: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

R 1-1-F: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

R 1-1-G: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbingradio_e\radio\male01tk\default\weapons\machinegun.ogg'

Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbingradio_e\radio\male03tk\default\weapons\machinegun.ogg'

Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbingradio_e\radio\male01tk\default\weapons\machinegun.ogg'

Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbingradio_e\radio\male03tk\default\weapons\machinegun.ogg'

Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbingradio_e\radio\male01tk\default\weapons\cannonlow.ogg'

Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbingradio_e\radio\male03tk\default\weapons\cannonlow.ogg'

R 1-1-I: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbingradio_e\radio\male01tk\default\weapons\cannonlow.ogg'

Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbingradio_e\radio\male03tk\default\weapons\cannonlow.ogg'

R 1-1-C: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

Error in expression <rolling) then {

[_team, _town_assigned, _patrol_range] Spawn WFBE_CO_FNC_Waypoin>

Error position: <_patrol_range] Spawn WFBE_CO_FNC_Waypoin>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _patrol_range

Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbing\global\radio\female01\cz\jsempodpalbou.wss'

Cannot load sound 'ca\dubbing\global\radio\female01\cz\jsempodpalbou.wss'

R 1-1-B: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

Unknown action Surrender

Unknown action GetOver

R 1-1-F: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

R 1-1-C: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

R 1-1-D: Cycle as first waypoint has no sense

Unknown action Surrender

Unknown action GetOver

Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocol_EP1_TK/: Missing word veh_StaticWeapons

Unknown action Surrender

Unknown action GetOver

[80484,1450.82,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v3.3.3. MISSINIT: missionName=intro, worldName=zargabad, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true, isDedicated=false"]

[80484,1450.91,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_disable_cache.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]

[80488,1452.12,0.15,"XEH: PostInit Started"]

[80488,1452.14,0.15,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=0.8.3.175, "]

[80488,1452.15,0.15,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=true, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=false, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=true, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=false, _machineType=1, _sessionId=3, BIS_functions=L 1-1-A:1, group=L 1-1-A, player=player, _playerType=TK_CIV_Takistani01_EP1", _playerGroup=C 1-1-A]

"0.379 twpcas mode init check: tpwcas_mode = 1 - Server: [true] - MP: [false] - tpwcas_isHC: [bool] - isNil tpwcas_mode: [false]"

Edited by sv5000

@sv5000

As written on the first post, it's strongly recommended to use Internet and not LAN, due to some scripts.

Hi Tigerforce,

Was playing internet game of this on Quesh and after about 1 hour i lost all the text from the WF menu again. attached is my rpt file...

my rpt file is to long, but towards the end of it there is mention of...

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_MainMenu_Purchase_Units not found

String STR_WF_MAIN_Purchase_Units not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_MainMenu_Purchase_Gear not found

String STR_WF_MAIN_Purchase_Gear not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_MainMenu_TeamMenu not found

String STR_WF_MAIN_TeamMenu not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_MainMenu_VoteForCommander not found

String STR_WF_MAIN_VotingMenu not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_CommandMenu_Commandteam not found

String STR_WF_MAIN_CommandMenu not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_CommandMenu_SpecialMenu not found

String STR_WF_MAIN_TacticalMenu not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_CommandMenu_Upgrade_Menu not found

String STR_WF_MAIN_UpgradeMenu not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_CommandMenu_Commander_Menu not found

String STR_WF_MAIN_EconomyMenu not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_CommandMenu_SupportMenu not found

String STR_WF_SupportMenu not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_Parameter not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_Unflip not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_HeadBugFix not found

String STR_WF_TOOLTIP_CloseButton not found

String STR_WF_MAIN_Uptime not found

"[WFBE (INFORMATION)][frameno:288567 | ticktime:6723.64] AI_AdvancedRespawn: AI Team Leader 'EastSlot13' (Team 'O 1-2-A', Rank 'LIEUTENANT', Type 'RU_Soldier_Medic', Side 'EAST') has respawned after dieing at [1299.89,3305.88,0.00143623]"

String STR_WF_CHAT_Award_Bounty not found

String STR_WF_Commander not found

String STR_WF_AI not found