Sign in to follow this  
gvse

Mp9 by Alwarren and GvsE

Version 1.1 is up (see first post for details)!

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Excellent addon :) Just a quick bug report.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture c1987_mp7\data\main_ti.paa.

Edited by [KH]Jman

Are you sure it's not an error connected to the mp7 addon? Ive just checked by loading the mp9 without the mp7 alongside, and I get no such errors. Actually, I get no errors at all.

Before anyone complains: yes Ive just realized that for some reason some additional attachments do not work when the mp7 is not launched alongside the mp9. For the time being just use both addons while I (or someone smarter than me) identify the problem.

good info! bug found and squashed. should be (hopefully!) problem free in the next update.

Really nice weapon! I like the details!

However theres some little flaws that prevent the weapon from beeing a flawless marble^^

The textures in the area where you aim down sight should be a bit higher resoluted and reworked. Since thats what you will see 95% of the time there should be the most resoluted textures.

Here are the areas that jump into the eye

just a tiny little bit could be done over the side also, but thats just complaining on high niveau^^

Ps: Oh and the scope attachement really doesnt compare to for rxample the Scope Mod A3. There could be some improvements. (I really have great respect for your time and hard work, dont get me right. I just want to give feedback to give the best possible results! Best regards)

You are right. We have rescaled the model a bit after the textures were done and I guess this is the side-effect (except that tiny lever on the side: it's always been a bit messed up): the textures are a bit stretched in some places. I won't be able to update this for a while, and definitely not without Alwarren's help. Plus I am not sure if the effort we'd need to put into that is worth it. We'll see, perhaps we can address these problems at some point in the future, but for now enjoy what you've got ;).

When is the missing texture error going to be fixed?

I love this mod, that is the only error on it to my understanding.

hey guys,

I haven't got back to modding; barely have time for playing the game. Really sorry for the lack of updates, but things are not likely to change in the near future.

If anybody wants to write the asdg optional config for this weapon then do go ahead and help out the community, please. Im sure Robalo will include it in his thread for asdg.

I made the "ASDG railk systemk" config for your weapons GvsE!

Just gonna make some tests today to make sure everything is ok! (I made at work without testing)

great, thank you! Just make sure the top rail peq can be attached only to the corresponding model (AG_MP9_peq). Otherwise the peq and top rail optics will clip.

Thanks again for stepping up! :)

Updated version will be live in 5 minutes ;).

June2014 changes:

- compatibility with asdg rail system (all previous configs obsolete now)

- no mag visible when magazine well is empty

- added sound to selector

- compatibility with Arma3 bootcamp sound revision

New mod v1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ag_mp9.png

@ GvsE;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.