Sign in to follow this  
robbert

Recoil with and without deadzone

I was playing around with the aiming deadzone when i noticed something.

what i noticed is that when you have deadzone on controlling recoil/follow up shots are alot easier,

this is because when you don't have the deadzone on everytime you shoot your camera moves/shakes which makes follow up shots alot harder.

Examples:

So i was wondering would it be possible to have this without having the deadzone on?

Hi, i think that if you sume the silly weapon sway (that shouldn't be there unless you're wounded or very tired...) to the crazy dead zone that seems that makes it look as if the weapon didn't had any weight at all, it could be worst instead good. Also... if notice it, IRL, the weapons that spit by the right side, raise up and to the left; pistols too. That's another thing that is wrong on the game, i think that it should be changed/fixed. Let's C ya

Hi. Some ranting on recoil now, on this topic since OP and wipman have some points (can't agree that shouldn't have sway, but other than that).

Recoil is a freaking BS in this game since Alpha but it is just the tip of iceberg. Add the ridiculous sway, lack of rest\bipods, the horrible cam shake when shooting (really, what is going on with the PDWs?), the aimboting AI, completly broken freeaim and what is left is pure and simple frustration. The game have perfect conditions for shooting, you don't even have to worry about things like this.

Firefights aren't fun nor authentic.

This is unacceptable from a company making mil shooters for a decade! Plus, you are situated on Czech Republic, house of some of the best weapon manufacturers out there; Take a day out, ask them kindly for a day on the firing range, put your codding AND sound guys to shoot, have fun\ a party (EDIT: Well deserved ;)) and maybe you can even add these weapons on a later DLC. Full package! And probably it is expensive as a...hmm... don't know, maybe full wrapping of cars?

Or look at what mods did when this was also an issue at A1 and A2.

Edited by Smurf

actually, with deadzone aiming, the control and fluidity is absolutely hideous. the muzzle needs to fall back down after shooting. now it just stays where the reocil last kicked. highly unrealistic representation of weapon handling.