Sign in to follow this  
spanishsurfer

Arma 3 CTD playing Wasteland Since latest patch

Has anyone else noticed that every hour or so the majority of the players on a Wasteland server will drop out? After witnessing a few waves of this my Arma 3 will suddenly crash. When I rejoin the server I learn that the majority of the players have crashed as well. It's like after about an hour your guaranteed to crash to desktop. This is a new thing since the last patch. To test out the crash, I've tried playing different versions of wasteland on different servers and same exact results.

I did not experience this sort of CTD playing wasteland prior to the patch.

It could be the mission needs some upgrading to adjust to the new patch or the new patch is just crashing players across all missions.

Those of you playing multiplayer on other missions, have you noticed this weird bug?

Report and Dump files:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B70KE6LT-M_gNTRpUEwwcjBEbGs/edit?usp=sharing

**click the link then look to the top left where it says FILE...click that and look at the bottom it will say download.

Edited by SpanishSurfer

look for uinamespace spam in arma.rpt if you have it safezezone blah blah bollocks then delete yourname.var.profile

look like last patch and then small hotfix may not have fix for older wasteland code ,i think another mission to GID_moveobjects has it too .

I have been hard crashing a lot more since the patch. Not just wasteland but other multiplayer missions as well.

That post was in March...I never had this issue before until the latest patch and many other people on the servers are reporting the same result as I, that they're having CTD issues more often then ever since the latest patch.

....EDIT n/m that might be it.

Report and Dump files:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B70KE6LT-M_gNTRpUEwwcjBEbGs/edit?usp=sharing

**click the link then look to the top left where it says FILE...click that and look at the bottom it will say download.

Edited by SpanishSurfer
N/M that might be related, read the end.