Sign in to follow this  
DarkGiver

DarkGiver's Armory : SIG 55x PACK for Arma3. V1.0 is out !

About the reload, it will be fixed in the next version... but there is still a few issues.. especially because the "unhide" feature doesn't works with current version of binarize tool.

For the working rotating optics when zeroing.. sure i will try :) using the "zeroing" source...

@DarkGiver: GranQ ( http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152536-Swedish-Forces-Pack&highlight=swedish ) have done it (rotating ironsight with the zeroing key) with his Ak5 rifles, you can ask him if you have any trouble! I´dl love to have this feature in your upcoming SIG 550 =)

By the way, is there any screenshots to tease us?

Cheers

Great work DarkGiver, glad to have that hot firearm ingame.

Could you please make a bipod for it?

This is a top notch quality rifle.

The model is outstanding.

However there are some issues before its a blanc marble.

People allready told you about the reload animation. Another point is the firing bold that flys instantly back and forth when shooting without a step between. There are missing some frames it seems.

Also the nade launcher has some problems with some distances as allready stated. Conneceted to that is another minor issue: The hand should grap the grip tighter.

I also noticed that the supressors dont seem to work with the rifle. Is this intended?

Also: Did you think about asking Lord_Jarhead for some weapon sounds? He allready often designed some sound files for certain mod packs. And we all know how top quality his sounds are.

Apart from that I really have to say: Wow! Astonishing work!

Ps: the link on the armaholic forums towards this topic is broken. It looks like: .

My kindest regards!

Edit: Also theres only one muzzle flash at night. Now the muzzle flash has the kind of form that keeps it still looking nice even with one kind of muzzle flash only. However the muzzle flash seems a bit big.

Edited by NordKindchen

Thank you NordKindchen and others for the feedbacks.

I'm actually working hard to fix most problems.

Yes i received new sounds from Lord_Jarhead from JSRS, and they are awesome. They will be included in next version of course ;)

Most animations will be redone, now with new Tools released by BIS for arma3 it's possible to have something correct.

For the supressor, it works as intended with included Brügger & Thomet Rotex 5.56.

The new version will include a P226 hand gun as bonus too and i will check for the muzzle flash...

Stay tuned ! ;)

Hello DarkGiver,

Thanks for this mod, I was waiting for swiss rifles.

Will your mod include the SAN 511 ?

Cheers

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@dgarmory.png

@ DarkGiver;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Mr. DarkGive,

Are you planning a update this mod for the last bootcamp update?

I really miss these weapons!!!

I dont think you should hope for updates, DarkGiver was last time Online as he released this mod on December 7th 2013

Neodragon from DMI (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?176867-DMI-Swiss-Army-Pack&highlight=SWISS - Swiss Military infantry - created Swiss units armed with DarkGuiver´s SIG) had contact with him but I guess he is also AWOL... =/

If someone could code a replacement pack for the SIgs to use JSRS sounds, they could work again!!!!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Mr. DarkGive,

Are you planning a update this mod for the last bootcamp update?

I really miss these weapons!!!

I'm am not the dev of this mod and in no way shape or form take credit for his work.

However with that being said, i have made and patch file that makes the sound work post 1.24 udate. there is a catch, it requires that asdg jointrails be installed, as it also adds support for that as well. i'd ike to thank da12thMonkey wouldn't have been able to this without his help. thanks man.

asdg_jointrails_SIG_SG55x

enjoy.

I'm am not the dev of this mod and in no way shape or form take credit for his work.

However with that being said, i have made and patch file that makes the sound work post 1.24 udate. there is a catch, it requires that asdg jointrails be installed, as it also adds support for that as well. i'd ike to thank da12thMonkey wouldn't have been able to this without his help. thanks man.

enjoy.

Good job! One thing I noticed in your config, suppressed sound is external: "\ScarLK\sound\ScarLKSilenced.wav" - which mod is that from ?

Good job! One thing I noticed in your config, suppressed sound is external: "\ScarLK\sound\ScarLKSilenced.wav" - which mod is that from ?

It's from the scarlk mod on armaholic, thought I switched them out must have missed them, all tho I'm not sure it even uses it cause it uses a bis made suppressor. If it's an issue or an issues with rights I will take it down, not trying to step on any toes, just got it to work and though I'd share it with the community that has given me so much.

edit: if someones knows which sound files the bis suppressors use i would gladly change it out for the files that are currently in the patch file.

Edited by gobi42

Using that external sound, you're practically adding a new dependency. If you don't have that mod, your suppressed shots will make no sound at all.

Here's a good vanilla sound: "A3\sounds_f\weapons\silenced\silent-17"

Using that external sound, you're practically adding a new dependency. If you don't have that mod, your suppressed shots will make no sound at all.

Here's a good vanilla sound: "A3\sounds_f\weapons\silenced\silent-17"

Thanks for that info. I'll get it changed straight away. And thanks for the help, keep up the great work man.

edit: Here is a link to the updated file with stock sounds as to no cause a conflict

this version is updated to use all stock 5.56 mags as well. enjoy.

Edited by gobi42

Thanks for that info. I'll get it changed straight away. And thanks for the help, keep up the great work man.

Thanks for fixing the sound for DarkGivers SIG, I just love this pack... it´s silencer still had no sound due to this misconfig Robalo warned about right? Another thing i´ve noticed, it doesn´t supports all moded scopes, maybe your ASDG configs is lacking or has some errors on the scopes section...

cheers!

;2750693']Thanks for fixing the sound for DarkGivers SIG' date=' I just love this pack... it´s silencer still had no sound due to this misconfig Robalo warned about right? Another thing i´ve noticed, it doesn´t supports all moded scopes, maybe your ASDG configs is lacking or has some errors on the scopes section...

cheers![/quote']

thanks for the heads up i will look into that, i only got to test them with FHQ and iansky attachments. Which mod scopes are you having a issue with? so i can replicate the issue and fix it.

Only Iansky and vanilla scopes showed up on Virtual Arsenal (FHQ scopes didn´t), supressors and flashlights/ir lasers all showed up right... but I´ll test with VAS just in case!

[Edit] Sorry Gobi42, I had tested with a light mod setup, which, guess what, only had Iansky scopes =P

All scopes attach with the Sig, the only issue so far is the BT supressor that has no sound - probably due to the misconfig Robalo pointed out!

Thanks again for the fix and sorry for the missunderstood!

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]