Sign in to follow this  
Nemomagic

AI doesn't shoot enemy

Hello! Crucial problem:

After some time AI stop engage/shoot enemy AI.

Everything bacame peaceful.

This happen on DUWS mission on Altis

Am I alone having this problem? I didn't find exact problem, but i think it should be!

I've had this problem as well after about 3 hours of play AI stop fighting each other.

Opfor don't engage the player either, you can walk right right up to them and they don't do anything, I googled the problem and there does seem to be a ticket in the bug tracker but its quite old and it only has 6 votes.

Maybe there not alot of people playing missions for 3-4 hours straight why not getting so many votes but its defiantly a problem.

I am having a similar problem, in multiplayer i respawn and the enemy doesnt attack me. if they attack me it takes at least 10-20 seconds before they do it. reading a bit i found out that it could be CPU overload but then made a new mission with only 1 AI. same problem. this is what i put on the description.ext :

disabledAI = 1;

respawn = base;

respawnDelay = 20; //2 Min

respawnDialog = 0;

As I could understand it is due memery usage or cpu usage and this is Bug. I am absolutely shure, that all products of Bohemia Interactive are born to play forever! ))

So Let's wait solution! (But I'm very confused why it wasn't in first patch...)