Sign in to follow this  
SASsnipey

Constant CTD ARMA3

hey guys

sorry if posted already

im not very computer literate here but know some stuff

trouble im having is whilst i playing arma 3 everything is fine untill a explosion happens right in front of me then i crash to desktop OR after about 15 20 mins of play then i crash

its getting to the point where i spend more time starting the game than playing it and ive started to go bald where i pulling my hair out GGRRrrrr

i have not had this issue before but after TODAYS BIG UPDATE its happning all the time

my rig is >>

i7 quad core

p6t se motherboard

6 gb ddr3 ram

NVIDIA GTX 760 oc graphic card

600w psu

hoping someone can shed some light for me here

if anyone knows of a solution could you give me a step by step how to fix plz

so much appreciated

I'm crashing all over the place today. Server's crashing too. And when it's not crashing, 10+ people getting crash/kicked from the game simultaneously whilst the rest of us soldier on.

I'm crashing all over the place today. Server's crashing too. And when it's not crashing, 10+ people getting crash/kicked from the game simultaneously whilst the rest of us soldier on.

+10000000000 I have been playing all day after patch release and all day i saw have people got CTD every 20-60 minutes. I saw how 50 and more players got CTD simultaniosly. And again and agian!!!! In total i saw more then 1000+ people got CTD at many servers!!!. Bohemia DO SOMETHING!!!

VOTE http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15009

Edited by RangerRG

Hi, i haven't installed the last patch... but instead CTDs i've CTSs (Crash To Shit), sometimes my PC got shutdown, some times it turns on again by itself... and other times i've to push the Power Button to get it started again. No error messages, no previous warnings or signs... shudden computer shutdown; this are my specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533).

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: EX38-DQ6.

BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG.

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E8400 3.00GHz (2 CPUs).

Memory:12288MB RAM.

DirectX Version: DirectX 11.

VCard: ATI Radeon HD 5900.

Sound Device: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio).

Surprinsignly i get between 24 to 57fps, depending on the events on the screen... and when it works and don't CTS. Let's C ya

my drivers are all up to date and reinstalled directx but nothing still crappy crashes so its gotta be the ARMA 3 update is the problem

Been crashing all day as well, mostly on Domination servers. I played for maybe 30 min or so on a Wasteland server that had maybe 15-20 people but didn't crash there. So I don't know if it's the game mode or the number of players that causes the crash.

Same experience here. Since the CTD's are seemingly random I think it would still be a good idea to post on which map you crashed. As I play mostly Invade & Annex I can only confirm constant crashes which affect many other players on that MP mission.

Same experience here. Since the CTD's are seemingly random I think it would still be a good idea to post on which map you crashed. As I play mostly Invade & Annex I can only confirm constant crashes which affect many other players on that MP mission.

Crashed on ALTIS server running Invade & Annex.

i play sa-matra wasteland on INCH server UK3 and UK4 and its crashing all the time everyone is dropping like flies

ive gone to right click MY COMPUTER then MANAGE / EVENT VIEWER / WINDOWS LOGS / DOUBLE CLICK APPLICATION- then it say that all errors that are ARMA3 are physx3_x86.dll related

i play sa-matra wasteland on INCH server UK3 and UK4 and its crashing all the time everyone is dropping like flies

ive gone to right click MY COMPUTER then MANAGE / EVENT VIEWER / WINDOWS LOGS / DOUBLE CLICK APPLICATION- then it say that all errors that are ARMA3 are physx3_x86.dll related

bundle them all into a rar or zip, and then upload them and add a link to the ticket I post, or email them to dwarden.

Me and some Freiends of mine are having the same issues. We were playing wasteland while suddendly about half of the players including me were disconnected. Most cause seems to be the physiy3x_x86.dll.

Me and some Freiends of mine are having the same issues. We were playing wasteland while suddendly about half of the players including me were disconnected. Most cause seems to be the physiy3x_x86.dll.

I confirm I have this same error.

what i dont understand is why some people come into troubleshooting forums and say they have never a problem with the game ?? so why do they contribute in the troubleshooting area in the first place to say how perfect the game is ?? strange beings

#pointless

Crash on HIA'3 since the latest patch... otherwise had no major problems with the game.. gotta say this latest patch is a real let down here. Cant play for more than 20 mins on average before game crashes to desktop. Hopefully we will see a patch to fix the patch soon, very disappointed indeed!

sassnipey, unless you have something worth-while to comment on please refrain from touching your keyboard there's a nice little chap ;-)

Edited by KrIxXuS

troll alert :/ must be frankHH second account or the BI forum police :-)

things ive stated are valid points from the experience ive encountered so have others alike but thanks for your express interest krix

Lol ok so i posted using my phone and it never worked :-) anyway trolling aside it's good to help(i can be nice occasionally) but i think with this latest patch regardless of what i've tried it keeps crashing even deleted appdata and registry files and re-installed, hoping to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Edited by KrIxXuS

krix use a galaxy s4 stay away from ifail ;-) just kidding

but yeh agree ive tried everything possible to no avail but looks like things are looking up with the devs stating they are making this issue there No1 priority

its paramount they keep there folk happy and i think they will but need to hurry it

but like you im sure light will arrive for us soon :)