Sign in to follow this  
TGxAethius

ARMA3 patch 1.02 discussion

Getting a lot of Phsyx dll crashes using the new stable. Other players seeing explosions seems to cause it.

I had 15-20 clients crashing when 1player started trashing base causing massive explosions.

Unexpectedly server did not crash.

Had aprox 28players on and over half of them crashed within 10secs after the massive explosions in base.

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 7338ECC0

and the usual : Fault address: 7338ECC0 01:000DDCC0 E:\Steamgames\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\PhysX3_x86.dll

Getting a lot of Phsyx dll crashes using the new stable. Other players seeing explosions seems to cause it.

Welcome to my world, been like this for me since Alpha. It might actually get them to fix it now.

Edited by [EVO] Dan

Seems like duping has been fixed.

I've also noticed an increase in steam ticket failures as well.

Game feels somewhat smoother but as far as I can tell, it needs further testing.

Hi, I dont know if im the only one doing this, but every like 45sec my game is "alt+tab'ing" I can easly go back but still .. annoying, can someone help me ? Since 1.02

http://i39.tinypic.com/np5006.png Slight texture error on the ALCA-I mean Buzzard.

Ok, now that I'm not strapped for time. This occurs only when textures are either set to Very High or Ultra.

My GPU is a GTX560 and my drivers are up to day.

Edited by LukinFanBoy
Additions.

Guys what is going on???? people keep crashing to desktop!!! after patch Today i was playing at many servers and i saw many times how all people from server got CTD every 20 minutes!!!! . ! Bohemia do something!!! In total i saw more then 1000+ people got CTD !!!! OMG!!

Hi, would get good IMO if everyone could vote on the CIT, not only registered CIT members. Let's C ya

Game isn't even playable with this new patch. Our server is crashing people out every 3 minutes due to explosions and physx crashing. What a joke.

Meh ... maybe I'm not intelligent enough to find the announcements of the impending changes that

completely screw my server missions up, never mind the game. A little heads up or even releasing this

stuff MIDWEEK so we have time to edit and fix stuff would be better to coming home from work on a Friday

to find most if not all missions working. Yeah ! That's how I'll spend my Friday / Sat night. ummmm NOT !

I've just shut my server down for the weekend so I don't ragequit !

I'll pick up the pieces when the Patch's for the Patch comes out. *sigh

People are in the minority complaining about the patch, its all good for me!

You do understand what a minority is right?

Things have been fine for me. Thanks for such a speedy update BIS.

I am sure BIS is going to be working hard to fix the problems other's are having. I guess unfortunately they simply can't test for everything before they release a patch. It seems bad now but I very much doubt there are many other dev teams so dedicated to providing such a steady stream of post release development. Using the devbranch to notify them of problems before they release it on stable is probably the best way to avoid these bugs however.

Hello,

I am sad to say this, but i have the same problems with crash to desktop. we played much time the last week and everything was fine in stability, but nit with 1.02 is is not stable. many crash to desktops...

Hmm... I've actually gotten two freezes so far today, that did not used to happen.

I was on last night with a few of my community members, and every single one of us crashed at least 3 times. I even had a crash this morning in single player. Seems this patch has really messed something up!:mad:

I was on last night with a few of my community members, and every single one of us crashed at least 3 times. I even had a crash this morning in single player. Seems this patch has really messed something up!:mad:

confirmed for my teammates

Hopefully with all these crashes, they will eventually be able to fix the crashes that some of us have been having since Alpha regarding the physx dll.

Played last night 3 of us for 2 hours nobody crashed ? Im using -nologs -cpucount=4 -maxmem=4048 -maxVRAM=1860

Very prevalent physx crash when vehicles are impacted in a certain way, had about 6 of them all from missiles hitting vehicles apart from one when a scorcher gun barrel hit a car.

Will typically take out half the server.