Sign in to follow this  
TGxAethius

ARMA3 patch 1.02 discussion

Agreed, very confused and rather unhappy that Ive downloaded 1gig of something I have no idea about, there is no information from the Devs on it, and in fact no idea whether it is a patch or not as they don't really even say that. Best info I can get is from 3 days ago saying it wasn't ready.

1gig download patch? hmmm

You can turn off automatic updates in Steam under "Updates" if you do not trust or wish to download large updates without knowing what is in the patch.

This would be recommended anyway if you have limited bandwidth and worry about the size of a patch or two.

Cheerz

LOL Ive just seen it.....I was playing a Beta after all for £40 LOL 1gig patch jesus that's the transistion between beta and full release..

For sure they added US flag to nato units in the chest of vests, i will gift a giant US flag to BIS offices for christams...... now i have to work another week on my addon to remove 'em thank you very much BIS, a suggestion, why don't you make a US flag on helmets too, and maybe on the knees of the soldiers, maybe instead of sage camo for vehicle, you should make a star and stripes camo on the APCs

US flag BIS spam, why call 'em NATO and not simply US Army ?

Since the original question posed in this thread has been rendered redundant, I've edited the title and first post.

The version shows it is a backward of dev branch...

Well, this is good news. I'm a little surprised at the hint of negativity towards it. It's an improvement, no?

I can't find these "LCDs" in

Fashionable LCD panels for MBT gunners instead of old-style optics, and new reticles displayed on them

I like the new reticles, maybe i missunderstand this change..

EDIT:

Ah i think i realized it. There is a slight LCD like texture over the whole screen as gunner.

For sure they added US flag to nato units in the chest of vests, i will gift a giant US flag to BIS offices for christams...... now i have to work another week on my addon to remove 'em thank you very much BIS, a suggestion, why don't you make a US flag on helmets too, and maybe on the knees of the soldiers, maybe instead of sage camo for vehicle, you should make a star and stripes camo on the APCs

US flag BIS spam, why call 'em NATO and not simply US Army ?

Are you making a mod that removes the USA flag on "NATO" faction?

Are you making a mod that removes the USA flag on "NATO" faction?

i've released an Italian Armed Forces mod, now i have to make from scratch the vests too, i was making weapons and reskinning vehicles.......

The runway lights at night don't really seem fixed at all. They are still just a mess of flickering lights (most of which you can't see) and don't become properly visible until you've nearly landed, and even then you see them flickering like they're going on and off.

Edited by clydefrog

after the patch the AAF officer had a texture change on his pants, changing it from uniform colors matching jacket to a brown cargo pants, this realy is weird to see their soldiers use nice uniforms and the officers being a rebel bunch with mixed uniforms

I like the changes so far, I'm getting better frame rates and smoother performance in things like weapon changing. Sounds have also improved I think.