ollem

Modified Kegety's spectator script for A3 - v 1.0

I'm asking without having tested before. This script only works when a player die?, or is it possible to enter in a game in spectator mode?. It will be very useful to create some mision captures.

hey, I was trying to run this script in my mission and I got this error -

roL1Bpn.jpg

The spectator didn't work for me, do I need mcc to run it properly?

Had same issue, Just delete all instances of the "mcc_path +" and any extra spaces and characters "," there are 8 places to edit. onPlayerRespawn has 1 ("mcc_path +") , and specta.sqf has 7 (lines 111 thru 117 ",MCC_path")

If i have 15 minutes respawn time and i want player can spectate before respawn, how can i do this ?

Whenever I try to run the script, i keep getting an error saying that it can't find 'anyspectator\specta_events.sqf'

I verified the folders are correct, and I couldn't find a single reference to 'anyspectator' in any of the spectator scripts.

Whenever I try to run the script, i keep getting an error saying that it can't find 'anyspectator\specta_events.sqf'

I verified the folders are correct, and I couldn't find a single reference to 'anyspectator' in any of the spectator scripts.

me too it has something to do with the %1

its all working

I'm still getting the same error message. Could you please share how you solved the problem?

very handy spectator script, but movement and camera rotation was very jerky for me

I'm still getting the same error message. Could you please share how you solved the problem?

read page 3

Was anyone able to make a pbo out of this? Unfortunately MCC removed this script.

After a lot of struggle and ArmA restarts I almost had it working, but then realized, this script has some references to MCC, which is not good. After all it did not work, I deleted my change and ragequit.

In fact i think author must provide some fixed version without mcc-references in the code. These are in onPlayerRespawn.sqf and specta.sqf as I remember. You can search and delete these references by "mcc" keyword manually.

Another quiestion - is there any function to restart spectator after quiting with ESC? In ACE in A2 it was like then you touch the ground with the seagull - spectator restarts.

Is there any spectator script around that works? The vanilla stuff is hmmm...

Is there any spectator script around that works? The vanilla stuff is hmmm...

ACE3's ;)