Sign in to follow this  
lkincheloe

COOP 32 - Resistance (FIA vs CSAT)

I made a goof in one version and I just caught it, so here's version a9.1: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bdyonsq6asxgj9c/co_38_resistance_a9_1.Altis.pbo

• Fixed a mistake in the Loot Reward system that prevented it from doing anything
  • Fixed the chain of errors that presented themselves after fixing the former bug, lots of stuff should now be working properly (towers, dealer missions, capturing cities, etc.)
  • Added norrin's convoy v02 script which was left out on accident in the previous version

New update, a10: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aoldo2atbp2pl9a/co_38_resistance_a10.Altis.pbo

• Made changes in back end to canonize the mission back story (play the Arma 3 Campaign episode: Survive for a hint)
  • Decorated the info signs to draw new player's attention
  • Added H-barrier wall from 3rd Infantry Division mission variant
  • More bugfixes

When can we expect change capture mechanism cities?

Please set the start time at 6 am. Allow the use of UAV only commanders, respawn on the truck and the base.

Thanks!

Edited by PzVI

I think the parked trucks should be spread out more because if one blows up, it sets off a chain reaction. Last night on version 'A9', all of the trucks trucks blew up, and when they respawned, all of them suddenly blew up again ...& then again. Not sure if you addressed this issue in the latest version - I haven't checked yet.

Edited by deadgiveaway

Stuck there in the capture of the city called Mine. I do not remember the exact name in the English version.

Please set the start time at 6 am. Allow the use of UAV only commanders, respawn on the truck and the base.

Thanks!

If you look in the mission parameters the first one is the time of day. Change that to whatever time you would like to start out at.

If you look in the mission parameters the first one is the time of day. Change that to whatever time you would like to start out at.

Yes, I know about it. But autostart card to not allow the server to change the settings of the mission.

Played this tonight....really enjoyed it...even though i spent most of my time dead :) ty

Mission is very playable my clan and i tried it out last night very impressed and that's coming from a guy whos been editing since a2 was brought out

good job

IDF Clan

Sorry it's been a while, most of the development time has been spent trying to add the last few features not currently in.

But in the meantime, a13: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fpgd60kibycavp9/co_38_resistance_a_13_1.Altis.pbo

• Reduced the number of districts in cities from 9 to 4, this should provide a performance boost to lower-end machines
  • Introduced rewrite of Sidemission Scripts
  • Ammo Dump redone, now everything is contained within 3 boxes. There is a bit less variety than before but more of what is remaining.

Edited by LKincheloe

a14 release: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ro90n5r7ta9v58/co_38_resistance_a14.Altis.pbo

• Modified EOS to provide for dynamic AO creation, courtesy of tweaks by Zorrobyte.
  • Switched EOS from SHK patrol to USPS patrol script (also a Zorrobyte tweak)
  • Moved the main FIA base further inward to make room for new AOs that popped up all around.
  • Reduced size of ACavoid marker surrounding main FIA base
  • Added two more ammo boxes to make room for gear changes
  • Bug fixes from otstrel.ru field reports.

I do not see the city. why?

Hq6Elj7l.jpg

After the capture of the color does not change. What do these colors?

Y19jr9Fl.jpg

O_o thats weird. Looks sort of like eos didn't fully start. Will look at when I get home.

any chance for adding INIDB suport?

I'd have to look into it, it sounds interesting. We'll see...

In the meantime, a new version, a15: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nqzqsjxw9yduosd/co_38_resistance_a_15.Altis.pbo

• Put Austin[Medic]'s Sidemissions back in, does provide Side Loot on completion
  • Implemented SHK_Pos for Sidemissions and future functions

Kinch,

I have a problem with personal UAVs. Everything works well if the mission is hosted by a client computer. I can take an UAV backpack, set up the drone, connect to it and take control.

However if the mission is hosted by a dedicated server one can take UAV terminal but can't even grab UAV backpack.

Is the UAV drone a server side object or a local object?

Tomasz

Edited by Tomasz

I'm not sure, unfortunately I don't have direct access to a dedicated server so I can't fully test some things.

Have you tried emptying out the box of everything else?

Nice mission. We played yesterday with 16 guys (which makes things a bit easy, admittedly) on our dedi server. One nuisance: All the base backpacks were unequippable. You could try to drag/click them out of the ammo box to your inventory all day long, simply nothing would happen. We had to resort to looting enemies, whose backpacks we could pick up without issues.

We have a big problem.

On the client machines FPS drops after the activation of the two cities. FPS drops below 9 frames per second.

Suggest limiting the appearance of the garrison in the red zone. Zone is should be active after detecting 80% of the players.

There is a problem with the side missions. They are, but we can not finish them. On the problem is written here.

Also found a problem with one of the cities. The city is still active after the release from the red zone.

For what was created civillian team? And why if you killing any player you will getting +1 point to scoretab but TK system is working for you?

Edited by KommandosNOD

The civilian slot is not supposed to be used by players. I'll make sure that it doesn't affect play in that manner.

I think its great idea, cuz i can change my clothes to CSAT or AAF. I spotted a several bugs with lifting vehicles with mohawk, striders with fragmachine cannot be lifted.

Big update, a16: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ge4u6q4s4u57wef/co_36_resistance_a16.Altis.pbo

• Fixed an issue allowing the Civilian slot to spawn with BLUFOR units
  • Implemented Task Force Blackjack's Headless Client Solution for EOS, by default it is disabled but you are welcome to edit the file to turn it on if you want to use it
  • Implemented TFB's EOS modifications to allow for HC use
  • Updated Loot System, loot now spawns around the cleared AOs, hopefully no more loot coming from ACME factories ;)
  • Added MAD T's Ambient Life scripts, hooked into Wolfenswan's Civilian Assassins script.
  • Adjustments to the Base Armory, namely removed Backpack box in favor of a pile of packs around the respawn flag.