Sign in to follow this  
lkincheloe

COOP 32 - Resistance (FIA vs CSAT)

A small error "config.bin/CfgMovesMale/Sdr/States/rc_hmmwv_gunner_m2.connectFrom". How could I remove this line?

Found the issue, the respawn menu was messing with the groups menu and gear saving. http://www.mediafire.com/download/k1z6wu23a9xk4ad/co_36_resistance_b13_2.Altis.pbo

Changes for B.632:

• Changed respawnTemplatesWest from MenuPosition to Counter to repair GroupsMenu and Get/Set Loadout
  • Changed the way several scripts were called upon mission initialization
  • Other minor adjustments

Thank you very much for your work! Now saving gear works. It remains to find and fix the problem with guided anti-aircraft missiles at air targets.

Another day, another bugfix update, huzzah: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lbla0orrlcupzmg/co_36_resistance_b13_4.Altis.pbo

B.634 changes:

• Added a small fix to Get/Set Loadout Autosave to prevent it from breaking missile locks.
  • Updated A3Wounding System to latest version
  • Edited a script in effort to fix the "Run out of Bad Guys halfway through the movie" bug.

Edited by LKincheloe

getting some RTP erros here:

Warning Message: Script eos\functions\TransportUnload_fnc.sqf not found

Warning Message: Script cos\addScript_Vehicle.sqf not found

Warning Message: Script cos\addScript_Unit.sqf not found

We found a big bug with this mission (latest version). Setting our server on persistent=1; this mission ran for over 2 days on our server and after liberating 5 towns and 1 tower, enemy AI stopped spawning in... Any idea why?

And do you have any intention to allow some kind of "mission saving" like iniDB or an sql database?

I suspect the issue lies with one of the spawning packages going haywire and spawning groups until the limit is hit.

If possible, could you try sending this version up and let me know if it still does it? http://www.mediafire.com/download/ic05idhd5f505pl/co_36_resistance_b13_4a.Altis.pbo

To question #2, at some point yes but I want to get the features I want in done first. And also it'd be a new adventure in coding/scripting so I want to take my time getting it right once I get there.

Update does not work, after 2 days of the server in the cities no one.

Update does not work, after 2 days of the server in the cities no one.

Same for us. No enemies after several days. I'd really love to finish this mission, but it'd take several days to do so.

I'm genuinely at a loss for a possible solution, could either of you send me a server log please?

whenever i host Resistance on a server the "empty ammo boxes" is actually filled With ammo, also the bigger weapon box next to the small container boxes also got some other weapons in it that i didn't add in the script. how do i fix this?

Hello, first of all I love the mission, we have been playin it soo much we decided to get a server.- Hence the problem that we are seeing, and after scrolling through countless forums and such my question.

persistent=1; is running on the server.cfg,

according to Kellys guide, this needs the followng "Enabling the persistence option will make missions that have either base or instant respawn keep on running after all players have disconnected. The other respawn types will not make a mission persistent. The kind of respawn a certain mission uses is set in its Description.ext. "

Obviously there is a base/respawn right in Description.ext?

cheers

Hey Any news on progress, (I understand if your busy IRL) Sadly my Clan cannot get the latest version working and is relying on a heavily modified version of B10. What is the last stable version?

What was the Missile Fix ATM i'm still getting the bug when testing the latest version.

Found the Cause of the Missile locking problems.

The current fix in keep_loadout.sqf would not work due isKindOf only working with vehicles. if it did the saving script would have stopped and the loadout save would not be updated.

This is my fix to the script

//Launcher Array

[] spawn {
_launch = ["launch_NLAW_F","launch_RPG32_F","launch_B_Titan_F","launch_I_Titan_F","launch_O_Titan_F","launch_B_Titan_short_F","launch_I_Titan_short_F","launch_O_Titan_short_F"];
   while{true} do {
_weaponClass = currentWeapon player;
	if(!(_weaponClass in _launch)) then {
		if(alive player) then {
			loadout = [player] call getLoadout;
		};
		};
   sleep 60;  
   };
};

// Load saved loadout on respawn
player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {
       [player,loadout] spawn setLoadout;
   }
];  

This has some major effects on the way your loadout will be saved

1. You have to have your gear for at lease 60 seconds for it to be saved. (stops anyone charging for something if they know they will die)

2. Your loadout will not save while you have a launcher in your hands.

I'm alive.

Version B.64: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5pgatccg3o9e90k/co_36_resistance_b14.Altis.pbo

Changes:

• Added DMZ Delete in effort to ensure OPFOR spawns later in mission
  • Tweaked AISpawnScript Pack to not spawn heavier vehicles on patrols (anything armored).
  • Added a ton of Vehicle Ammo Boxes at base to put gear in
  • Added John's solution to missle-lock glitch

Hey nice to see you back up and running, We have found there is a problem with medical supply's disappearing on respawn and revival and have got it down the Medical system. I've just converted my clans back to BTC, For us at least it provides a reliable loadout saving with no missile lock or medic problems, my current configuration allows us to spawn on either Main base, Hotel and all of the supply boxes. I admit my version is now very different from the vanilla, Your welcome to have a copy of it so you can get ideas from it if you want.

john681611 where you can download your mission? If you do not mind

Sorry My version of the mission is only for the Iron Fists clan atm, you are welcome to play it on our public server (atm its a older version newer versions are in the pipeline) I offered the mission to LKincheloe because he owns the original base mission and I hope some of my work can help him improve on his version.

@LKincheloe

Suggest you check your EOS and COS links when testing I had to correct some execVM's Because of error messages

RTP error also found

Error in expression <mmonPosMarker;
_LootCaseEnder = 1; if (!isnil _LootCaseEnder) exitWith [true]};
>
 Error position: <isnil _LootCaseEnder) exitWith [true]};
>
 Error isnil: Type Number, expected String,code
File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\support\scripts\LootReward.sqf, line 46

Edited by john681611

Hi, my team an I found a second base in the abandoned hotel. There is just the same facilities and equipement as in the min base, but we can't respawn there. How can we activate that base to use it as a secondary base? or at least to be able to use the supply boxes to move around? We are attacking the east of the island so it's really helpful for us having that

Hi, my team an I found a second base in the abandoned hotel. There is just the same facilities and equipement as in the min base, but we can't respawn there. How can we activate that base to use it as a secondary base? or at least to be able to use the supply boxes to move around? We are attacking the east of the island so it's really helpful for us having that

That base was added a few versions ago, but for some reason all the teleportation and supply boxes where stripped out, from my original design, you can add it back in with a few scripts and re configuring of some stuff.

@LKincheloe We have a huge bias in the infantry groups spawning with virtualy nothing but Engeneers,AA, AT, Ammo bearers and snipers. A few diffrent types randomly turn up, but where should i look to balance the groups closer to standard groups.

Edited by john681611

Have you looked into replacing the current logistic scripts with R3F Logistics, having the ability to use the factory to build a little fob would be great.

Proper lifting and towing would be nice too, we at AEF enjoy the scavenge style play this mission provides but when we can't recover all the loot or abandoned vehicles because we can't tow them together or lift them its disappointing.

Also needs a fix for the FAKs and some ammo being taken when you die, and you should change the vehicle respawn effect to not do the mortar strike on wrecks, we had an issue where one of the pre built emplacements at base died and on respawn was killing the others causing an infinite loop.

Have you looked into replacing the current logistic scripts with R3F Logistics, having the ability to use the factory to build a little fob would be great.

Proper lifting and towing would be nice too, we at AEF enjoy the scavenge style play this mission provides but when we can't recover all the loot or abandoned vehicles because we can't tow them together or lift them its disappointing.

Also needs a fix for the FAKs and some ammo being taken when you die, and you should change the vehicle respawn effect to not do the mortar strike on wrecks, we had an issue where one of the pre built emplacements at base died and on respawn was killing the others causing an infinite loop.

LKincheloe Comes and goes, but I mess around with the code alot.

Do you know how R3F logistics is Installed (Is it per object or just once?)

I've not used the logistics but the factory needs a form of currency right? That could be hard To implement.

FAK's and medkits are a known issue and personally I've not got round to investigating it.

As for mags, your gear saves every minute can you confirm its not just unfortunate timing that leads to mag loss.

@LKincheloe Check your Loot script I found you had been using {} on If statements conditions especially the supply causing problems and not loading the logistics script correctly they should be ().

@LKincheloe,@PenguinInATuxedo

If it get time I'll try adding R3F to my custom version and give it a quick test, I'll report back weather its worth doing.