Sign in to follow this  
lkincheloe

COOP 32 - Resistance (FIA vs CSAT)

@Kinch@anyone: just out of the line.. do you guys know a good C&H Framework with is counting flag capture levels points ?

Well for the HQ i hope you find a solution. dont really know if mixing with BTC would be possible.

@Kinch@anyone: just out of the line.. do you guys know a good C&H Framework with is counting flag capture levels points ?

Well for the HQ i hope you find a solution. dont really know if mixing with BTC would be possible.

1. I got nothing.

2. Take a look, here's b.60: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5s5j5mz1ti5ijrn/co_36_resistance_b10.Altis.pbo

• Added Patxitron's Mobile Supplies Script and attached it to two supply boxes, which can be hauled by any vehicle in IgiLoad and teleported to by the flagpole.
  • Modified IgiLoad to accept a few static emplacements as cargo. This is mostly a kludge solution while we sort out issues with the other scripts.

Nice, I was a bit confused at first when I saw no respawn truck but this method works well. I see that even if you blow up your Zamak with the supply crate on it that you can drive a new zamak up to the flagpole and teleport it to the crate. Thanks for the update

I can't seem to get the option to load the cargo boxes onto a vehicle, i've tried both the offroad at base and the transport. All i've gotten is the "rearm and refuel" option which i pretty much only got if i drove into the Box. So help please D:

Edit: after 6 hours of tweaking scripts i actually managed to fix it :o so wee me!

Edited by IIBuxy

It worked fine for me. I just reversed a Zamak so the back end was facing the box and then as driver, I got the option to load the crate. It's a bit different from other methods I guess but it works well.

The new .60 it's better. The only problem I have is now the vehicles respawn and leave the box.

Could be possible to do a quick fix so the vehicles that is carrying the box does not despawn?

Before the patch I asked if I could make a base at the hotel.

After finding some spare time I've done it, Its basically a copy paste of your original base just shifted round the hotel area, with the only new addition being some boats.

I have not removed your Original base and at the moment the only way of getting to it is to re spawn.

There is still some work to do on this, but I hope it gets added to the mission

Here is some Images

LZ TWO

Front

Ammo boxes

Boats

EDIT: Re-configured scripting to give hotel the same functionality as base.

Moved logistics txt to bottom of screen (no overlapping)

Started experimenting with camo made 2 similar versions

V2

V3

Edited by john681611

Hello, is anybody having their AIs getting stuck on the wall, car, or house when ordering them from the recruit board?

Edited by Templar216

Hello! Suggest why this version and version 0.59, any anti-aircraft missiles are not induced to air targets? constantly resets!

Hey we know its a problem but at the moment cannot figure out why. if you can manage to reproduce the problem outside the mission. that information may help solve the problem

Can confirm, still haven't figured out why the launchers are being stupid.

In the meantime, we're skipping .61 to go to .62: http://www.mediafire.com/download/59ha0hij2g85bn5/co_36_resistance_b12.Altis.pbo

Changes:

• Upgraded to latest version of EOS
  • Headless Client unit was found dead on Solitude Island
  • Mission sync'ed to one ending to Arma 3 campaign
  • Added BangaBob's Civilian Occupation Scripts (COS)
  • Adjusted FIA Transports to not despawn when abandoned for extended periods of time
  • New AO type: Old FIA Bases, these are former outposts of the resistance movement, and before CSAT pushed NATO back off the island were stocked with advanced gear. Investigate these bases and see if the gear is still there.

Edited by LKincheloe

Can confirm, still haven't figured out why the launchers are being stupid.

In the meantime, we're skipping .61 to go to .62: http://www.mediafire.com/download/59ha0hij2g85bn5/co_36_resistance_b12.Altis.pbo

Changes:

• Upgraded to latest version of EOS
  • Headless Client unit was found dead on Solitude Island
  • Mission sync'ed to one ending to Arma 3 campaign
  • Added BangaBob's Civilian Occupation Scripts (COS)
  • Adjusted FIA Transports to not despawn when abandoned for extended periods of time
  • New AO type: Old FIA Bases, these are former outposts of the resistance movement, and before CSAT pushed NATO back off the island were stocked with advanced gear. Investigate these bases and see if the gear is still there.

Thanks A lot LKincheloe!!!!

This is the mission we play in our public server all the time!!!

There is a problem in version 0.62. Not stored weapons and gear after respawn.

What do you mean? Like inventories are getting wiped or something else?

I'm sorry! I am not strong in English. Writing through an interpreter. Taken at the beginning of the mission equipment not save after death. After spawn again have to recruit the right equipment.

When you respawn you will loose all your gear.

All the vehicles despawn after few minutes (FIA or CSAT).

There is no loot at the objectives.

Another feedback: We are not able to teleport from the old base to the main or to the main to the old.

Sorry about the bugs, I got so excited about making EOS1.98 work that I failed to make the proper checks to see if anything else broke.

We'll roll into b.625 for this one: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8rmq12wfdndfka4/co_36_resistance_b12_1.Altis.pbo

• Fixed an instance of script interactions causing loot to not spawn
  • Removed legacy coding in LootReward.sqf which caused script to exit on an error
  • Added ability to respawn at mobile HQ Crates (teleporting to them from base is still handled by flagpole)
  • Updated Get/Set Loadout Scripts to latest version

Sorry about the bugs, I got so excited about making EOS1.98 work that I failed to make the proper checks to see if anything else broke.

We'll roll into b.625 for this one: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8rmq12wfdndfka4/co_36_resistance_b12_1.Altis.pbo

• Fixed an instance of script interactions causing loot to not spawn
  • Removed legacy coding in LootReward.sqf which caused script to exit on an error
  • Added ability to respawn at mobile HQ Crates (teleporting to them from base is still handled by flagpole)
  • Updated Get/Set Loadout Scripts to latest version

thanks!

Nice work. Had a look round how are the old bases supposed to work? My hotel works but none of the other areas seem to have anything in.

also getting error messages from TAW_VD may need a update/fix :

Warning Message: No entry 'mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\description.ext/TAW_VD/controls/ButtonClose.colorFocused'.

Warning Message: No entry 'mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\description.ext/TAW_VD/controls/ButtonClose.colorBackgroundFocused'.

IgiLoad will soon be version 0.9.10 and includes the new OPFOR trucks

Please add the ability to save weapons and ammo taken before death and respawn (Save gear layout). Version 0.625 also does not have this capability.

It does not work automatically

LKincheloe,

I thing you forgot to initialize the Squad management script in the support Init.

I just depbo de mission and add the line in the Supports\init.sqf

[] execVM "support\modules\groupsMenu\initGroups.sqf";

is that ok with you?

I init that from initClient.sqf in an effort to keep server traffic to a minimum, but it may be possible that 1.14 broke that method of starting stuff.

EDIT: I moved it from InitClient to plain Init and it still doesn't work on Dedicated, no idea what could be wrong.

Edited by LKincheloe