Sign in to follow this  
Obin

Anime Mod for Arma 3

http://s5.postimg.org/qy09sabzr/anime_mod3_min.png (517 kB)

FEATURES:

AIR:

- PO-30 Orca Unarmed [K-ON]

- UH-80 Ghost Hawk [Hello Kitty]

- UH-80 Ghost Hawk [idolm@ster]

CARS:

- Hunter [black Rock Shooter]

ARMORED

- ZSU-39 Tigris [Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann]

- BTR-K Kamysh Cannon [Neon Genesis Evangelion]

CIVILIANS:

- Civilian [K-ON]

- Civilian [Death Note]

- Civilian [Hatsune Miku]

- Civilian Hunter [Monogatari series]

- Civilian Hunter [LOLI]

- Civilian - Scouting Legion [shingeki no Kyojin]

- Civilian - Military Police [shingeki no Kyojin]

- Civilian - Stationary Guard [shingeki no Kyojin]

- Civilian Ash [Pokemon]

MEN - REGULAR KITTY:

- Team

MEN - SPECS KITTY:

- Team

MEN - BLACK ROCK SHOOTER:

- Team

HOW TO INSTALL

Put "@AnimeMod" folder to main folder of Arma 3.

For the best feel, set a texture quality as very high.

DOWNLOAD

news_download_a3_3.png

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22802

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/73442042/file.html

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v62pv1

http://www.speedyshare.com/mRgjN/AnimeMod-1.0.zip

SCREENSHOTS

anime_mod.png

AM1.png

AM4.png

AM5.png

civil4.png

civil1.png

civil2.png

snk4.png

More SS:

http://s5.postimg.org/42ssbvw3b/AM2.png

http://s5.postimg.org/os5yxs8jb/civil3.png

http://s5.postimg.org/6mt0jq913/Ash.png

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/4358/8j4c.png

Edited by Obin
  • Like 1

Sugoiiiii Obin-sempai! loved the T-Shirts and all this silly reskins... but gotta wait to dl it cus the speedyshare resquest to install their apps and I don´t do drugs =P

Could you please upload your mod to dropbox or any other sendspace that doesn´t require a sign in, fee or apps to download?

[Edit] Thanks, Obin, dl now! ;D

Oooohhh boy, it is indescridible the joy of exploding a tank, dressed up like Ash and using a Pink Titan with Hello Kitty brand in it... just lovely 8D

cheers

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

but gotta wait to dl it cus the speedyshare resquest to install their apps and I don´t do drugs =P

Could you please upload your mod to dropbox or any other sendspace that doesn´t require a sign in, fee or apps to download?

you probably clicked the wrong button. these "shady" hosters usually have lots of fake links and one real one.

Man, even I think this is tasteless.

Cant say Im a fan either, but we dont have to use it :) Mods are all about choice.

Heh I got a good kick out of looking at these. :p

I will have to download and try them out when I have time, haha

Ah come on... At least now we have civilians other than those with polo-shorts-sandals combo. Variety is the spice of life... Okay I'm not an otaku though :p

My eyes!!! What has been seen cannot be unseen... :computer:

It's a... Well... "Interesting" Mod :rolleyes:

Hahaha, it's an original idea, I may download it to have fun.

Note: Was the Hello Kitty really needed? :p

;2517214']Sugoiiiii Obin-sempai! loved the T-Shirts and all this silly reskins...

Oooohhh boy' date=' it is indescridible the joy of exploding a tank, dressed up like Ash and using a Pink Titan with Hello Kitty brand in it... just lovely 8D

[/quote']

Sou desu yo! Demo, kawaii no onna wa doko desu ka!

I wonder if I could get the clan to use this mod? ;-)

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

If you'll make anime models I know one friend who'll buy Arma 3 instantly XD

I have one suggestion, Girls Und Panzer tanks please and thank you, it only has to be like a team anglerfish emblem on default M2A1 textures

You are making shit from man's game, by your stupid mods for crybabies.

Shame on you.

Ignore the haters, they clearly have no sense of style, keep at it!

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I personally want to commend you for making these. I REALLY hope you continue to make anime themed addons, because let's face it, Anime is awesome. You should consider making some Cowboy Bebop models or Code Geass maybe. I'm already starting work on making a flyable model of Spike's Swordfish II. Anyways, keep up the good work! Also, people who don't like anime don't matter because they don't have souls :/

Edited by vaultdweller47

ahahah, armnime :D I'm kinda anime hater, but i lold seeing the screens. Maybe one day, i'll have a smoke and run up this mod, to have a big laugh^^

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

Also, people who don't like anime don't matter because they don't have souls :/

lol that one is so childish. I've watched once few animes, felt like someone shits down my head. It killed some of my brain cells...

I will never understand why people come into a mod/addon thread, knowing they don't like the theme and make negative comments about it. There are some mods/addons out there i don't like either but i'm not going into their thread and make negative comments. Either you appreciate the effort that people have put in it, regardless if you like it. Or you just move on, nothing to see here.

• Like 1

Myke;2518752']I will never understand why people come into a mod/addon thread' date=' knowing they don't like the theme and make negative comments about it. There are some mods/addons out there i don't like either but i'm not going into their thread and make negative comments. Either you appreciate the effort that people have put in it, regardless if you like it. Or you just move on, nothing to see here.[/quote']

Seriously... and none of these complainers would dare open their mouths if they met the guy in person.. but somehow feel the need to trample over others on a forum. It gets called 'trolling' by some but in my day we just called it "being an asshole".

To the OP thanks for releasing your mod... personally I like the 'not so serious' mods like this one.

Seriously... and none of these complainers would dare open their mouths if they met the guy in person.. but somehow feel the need to trample over others on a forum. It gets called 'trolling' by some but in my day we just called it "being an asshole".

To the OP thanks for releasing your mod... personally I like the 'not so serious' mods like this one.

i don't think any of us, who don't like anime, would be afraid to say this in person. I do barely think, a guy who is watching anime is a world karate, or power lift champion.

i don't think any of us, who don't like anime, would be afraid to say this in person.

Maybe. So if someone was walking around outside with an anime DVD you would walk up to them, complain and make derogatory statements?

I do barely think, a guy who is watching anime is a world karate, or power lift champion.

Please feel free to list all the power lift and world karate champions with their supporting statements. After all, you only matter in the world if you are a power lift and world karate champion eh?

My favorite off-of-the-BI-forums reactions:

This owns way too hard. Please make Anime Mod mandatory on all goon missions in the future.
Oh god, I can feel the MLP mods coming. Can you feel that? We already have fedoras, and now this.

Seriously though, gimme a Metallica or Slayer t-shirt and I'll be fine.

?

You know you jest but I would play the shit out of a combined arms war for equestria mission. Pony airforce, pony infantry, pony cavalrry (ponies riding other ponies into battle) and pony artillery.

And I would eat the tears of the milspergs.

Obin, this may be an odd question, but what's the classname of the original jacket that you used for the Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) screenshots?