Redphoenix

[Tutorial] Creating Custom Engine, Gearbox and Suspension [Vehicle config]

Thank you Fennek, a very well put together spread sheet. I seriously cant thank you enough.

you could use my excel file instead

http://www.multiupload.nl/UV4QR9IFAH

It does essentially the same, except you dont need to enter the number of teeth for all those gears (tedious!), and you can see the theoretical Drive diagramms (Torque-Travelspeed and Power-Travelspeed) for all gears

Very good one!

Hi,

I have a question, do you know how to edit weapons?

I need some help :x

I try to change the handling of a custom mod car and dont know how and where i can change it :(

Can anybody give me a tip or a guide for this problem? :x

i already tried to change some things of the config and physx :down:

Hello guys,

I know this thread was posted 4 years ago but please help with my problem if possible.

I have followed the process but I don't understand the part where you have to copy the values from the Excel file to the config.cpp, what I don't understand that where to find the code or config.cpp file where I have to copy the values from excel.

I have seen the link on the top which takes me to another page but still I don't get it.

Almost none of the download links on this thread is no longer working ... please be so kind to update if possible.

That is because all of them are obsolete. I will post new ones kinda soonish.

• Thanks 4

hello @Redphoenix, first of all thanks for the tutorial, I missed the dummy_hdc.hdc file and the excel ones, will you upload them in the future ?, thanks.

Can this please be removed from sticked posts and locked?

All this info here is really old and shouldnt be used anymore. Most of the files here are no longer needed.