Sign in to follow this  
bangtail

Command: Modern Air Naval Operations

Thanks for posting, I was waiting for it.

I would like the boxed version, but it seems that the only way to get it is from Matrix itself.

What version do you have? Any draconian DRM? After the big NWAC disappointment I would like a nice naval warfare game

Was looking at getting this, but the price is EXTREMELY high, so I will probably wait a bit for this (I got bitten by NWAC too)

Ugh NWAC - so much potential to be the spiritual successor to FC but what a let down it ended up being.

Ok, so C:MANO is pretty damn good, I've played for 7 or 8 hours straight now.

I have the Digital version and I didn't notice any draconian DRM, I just entered my serial and it worked.

Here is a video review for your viewing pleasure:

The price is steep, but if you like this type of game, I don't think you will be disappointed :)

^^^ Good news is I'm +10 IQ after watching that video!

Hope that games got a manual..

RAWFL

Regarding the manual, 144 page tome if you fancy increasing your IQ yet further :D

Ugh NWAC - so much potential to be the spiritual successor to FC but what a let down it ended up being.

Don't tell me about it. And that just because of a couple of stupid issues. I guess that the real reason is that they didn't sell very well. These are really niche games.

Here is a video review for your viewing pleasure:

Looks like an improved fleet command. Good that you can pause the game, I was missing that from the old Harpoon

I didn't notice any draconian DRM, I just entered my serial and it worked

Interesting. I think I'll never appreciate this download crap, but I guess I don't have many choices.

Okay, maybe I'll check it out

I've just downloaded the latest patch (1.04) and am reading the manual now. Will take some time, but at least it's easy to read. You guys that played it, what's your take on the learning curve? Bit harder than typical games?

If you like this type of game, you'll take the time.

I wouldn't say it's 'hard', just a lot to take in and process.

It's well worth it in my opinion.

It's on holiday sale on Steam right now for the next 46 hours, save 38%