Sign in to follow this  
ParadoxSO

These forums are NOT dead. Devs are NOT lazy!

Posted several times in this forum reporting bugs and asking questions, giving suggestions and no response from a moderator or a developer whatsoever. Same with a lot of other people. They are not getting any responses. Thought you guys were lazy enough to make a shit port and release it for the PC, but I didn't expect that you guys would be lazy enough to not accept the help from your damn community. Have a nice day.

Hi there, you are probably also watching Steam forums so you should be able to see our responses. We are doing our best to cover GooglePlay/iTunes/Steam forums/Facebook/support email. In all this we are working hard to improve current version, finish additional campaign so I really do not think that devs are lazy.

even if we don't asnwer ... we do watch ... ;)

Seeing as the thread has been answered by a Dev I have edited the rather offensive and inflammatory title.

Look..my plan worked haha..the forum has awakened!! I didn't want to resort to being offensive, but sometimes that wakes people up. The game just get's frustrating at times with it being in beta, and I'm trying to give good feeback so in turn you guys can fix and create a well polished game.

Apologies for the offensive title and the rude comments.

One thing I know about BIS is that they aren't lazy. I've been reading the OFP/Arma forums for over 10 years and they are very responsive to their fans. The AT forums were very slow for a long time, but I know how many platforms it's covering, so I give them some slack.

Look..my plan worked haha..the forum has awakened!! I didn't want to resort to being offensive, but sometimes that wakes people up. The game just get's frustrating at times with it being in beta, and I'm trying to give good feeback so in turn you guys can fix and create a well polished game.

Apologies for the offensive title and the rude comments.

You're always welcome to PM/Email me if something needs my attention (or needs me to poke a colleague):

Placebo@idea-games.com